PDA

View Full Version : Just the facts

11-27-2007, 05:07 AM
First off I want to thank the old chief for my current job. I do not want to bite the hand that feeds me so I will leave him out of this. Next, I question my own morals for shaking the hand of the current. I now feel snowed and stupid which I do not take easy. I have delt with these type of issues in the past and came out on top. These situations were on a much bigger scale. There comes a time in every man's life to know when it is time to move on. This has happend in my life and I have listend to the warnings. Now it is time for others to do the same. I thank you for your time and commitment, but please look to us now.... the future. Stop holding up the much needed money that you control. If you truly care about the citizens you protect please move on to the next step of your lives. I am not writing this on my own behalf. Alot of people in this agency feel this way. One last comment, I am tired of apologizing for the hagg in the front office. Why is it I have to always say "Sorry, she must have had a bad day." No more. I'll tell it like it is.

02-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Why apologize for her. She's one of the meanest people and so rude to people. It's not like anyone is going to do anything about her. She's an embarrassment and again nothing is done about it. She makes the citizens feel stupid for even coming in. Not ever citizen is a bad person and hasn't done anything wrong. You want a job with the police department, she's a real "welcome to our agency" front person.

03-03-2008, 07:44 AM
Good call I agree, as usual nothing will be done until the old boys are gone. Then some people will not feel so untouchable. Tic Toc Tic Toc.

03-24-2008, 09:55 PM
why dont they fire her?The citizens should complain as it makes us all look bad.She needs to shape up or the chief should fire her!!!

04-24-2008, 06:14 AM
She's in the same category as the communications officer who's refusing to report for the midnight shift!