PDA

View Full Version : Stop all the non-sense about Delray!!

11-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Why does everyone have to talk crap about Delray PD!

I think it has to deal with people not liking the department cuz they can't do there job right and prolly shouldn't be cops. So either find a new career or leave the department.

Boca PD doesn't even have a forum page. That actually says something cuz it means no one is complaining about the department. (and trust me people notice that and talk about it)

Ours might not be as good as theres but it's all gets better when the sh** talkin stops!

Why dont we use this page to talk about good police officer stuff, and contract stuff.

STOP WITH THE NON SENSE, and were supposed to be a Dam* team how is that possibly if everyone on here talks so much shi*

11-27-2007, 03:40 PM

I think it has to deal with people not liking the department cuz they can't do there job right and prolly shouldn't be cops. So either find a new career or leave the department.

Boca PD doesn't even have a forum page. That actually says something cuz it means no one is complaining about the department. (and trust me people notice that and talk about it)

Ours might not be as good as theres but it's all gets better when the sh** talkin stops!

Why dont we use this page to talk about good police officer stuff, and contract stuff.

STOP WITH THE NON SENSE, and were supposed to be a Dam* team how is that possibly if everyone on here talks so much shi*

Give it time, Boca PD will soon have a forum. Trust me, there are some unhappy people there as well

11-29-2007, 01:07 AM
yeh umm not everyone has the time to sit and spend time on forums all day long. It's not like im writing a report. Im on a forum on the internet duh. who the hell critiques spelling on a police forum. Sorry i would rather spend time improving my bad writing by texting girls on my cell phone than critique spelling on a forum. I guess ur lonely and dont understand where that lingo comes from.

11-30-2007, 01:42 AM
Sorry i would rather spend time improving my bad writing by texting girls on my cell phone than critique spelling on a forum. I guess ur lonely and dont understand where that lingo comes from.

how old are the girls youre texting? 15? no wonder where you get it from.

12-05-2007, 08:48 PM
looks like someone wiped all the old threads :shock: :lol: 8)

12-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Boca PD will soon have a forum. Trust me, there are some unhappy people there as well

http://i12.tinypic.com/6geb1ap.gif

12-07-2007, 02:51 AM
if Boca is so good I hear that they have 15 openings. Go and apply!

12-11-2007, 08:57 AM
if Boca is so good I hear that they have 15 openings. Go and apply!http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/bfksieg/rick_1.gif

12-15-2007, 02:21 AM
I started this topic because i was sick of people complaining about Delray. So please dont tell me to go apply with another agency.

MOD 481
12-17-2007, 09:01 PM
IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH DELRAY, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER AN ALTERNATIVE DEPT TO WORTK AT. 20 YEARS OF BEING MISERABLE IS A LONG TIME

03-04-2008, 05:34 AM

Give it time, Boca PD will soon have a forum. Trust me, there are some unhappy people there as wellthey just got up to 33% over three years for a raise. I don't thin BOCA PD needs a forum!!

05-13-2008, 10:00 PM
IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH DELRAY, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER AN ALTERNATIVE DEPT TO WORTK AT. 20 YEARS OF BEING MISERABLE IS A LONG TIME

Wow, great answer from a MOD!!!

I thought you were supposed to just moderate. How lucky we are to have one who offers career advice too!!!