PDA

View Full Version : FOP Christmas Party

11-27-2007, 12:47 AM
Are we having a Christmas party this year? I can not recall a year we didn't have one. It would give everyone a chance to leave the nonsense behind and have a good time together.

11-28-2007, 01:49 AM
We can have it at my house :twisted:

12-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Are we having a Christmas party this year? I can not recall a year we didn't have one. It would give everyone a chance to leave the nonsense behind and have a good time together.

El Presidente Boo-Boo is going to have the party at his house. It's called the FO-ME Christmas party and he's going to only invite a select few. This is a lot like how he now does his meeting announcements and polls, like secret ballots. He's gonna invite the detectives and a few other, select digruntled road patrollers. Xanax for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-01-2007, 01:48 AM

El Presidente Boo-Boo is going to have the party at his house. It's called the FO-ME Christmas party and he's going to only invite a select few. This is a lot like how he now does his meeting announcements and polls, like secret ballots. He's gonna invite the detectives and a few other, select digruntled road patrollers. CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That should read Xannie bars for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Boo's going to play Santa. Sit on his lap and he'll tell everyone a lie about all they're getting for Christmas. Is that coal in his stocking???????????????

12-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Rudolph = R (No names if your annoymous MOD 425) go ahead R if those you call Slugs can sign their name so can you