PDA

View Full Version : the twins are coming to town

11-27-2007, 12:32 AM
why are these two A** H**** coming to midnights. the whole department hates them and now they have to hide on midnights. go back up stairs and help the janitor sgt.

11-27-2007, 01:10 AM
why are these two A** H**** coming to midnights. the whole department hates them and now they have to hide on midnights. go back up stairs and help the janitor sgt.

Why does the whole department hate the Diaz brothers? I don't understand. They're really great cops. Unless you're referring to another pair of twins at the pd. :wink:

11-27-2007, 01:13 AM
:lol:

Ok, I have a good one, 4 idiots went to the academy one violates policy, and state law. It goes up to IA to buddy #2 buddy #2 says hmmm looks good to me sends it back down Capt. buddy #3 who says looks ok to me let’s just have another Sgt. look at it, but no pressure on him!!! Yea right!!! looks good lets all clear him!!! come on were all academy buddy’s!!!

Now they’re coming to Alpha, I bet if it was just a regular guy they could find 15 violations, criminal and departmental maybe we should call FDLE and let them look into this.

REMEMBER DI**S what goes around always comes back around.

See you on midnights!!! Don't screw with alpha

11-28-2007, 01:03 AM
What "stay off alpha" said is the truth. Those three buds are corrupt as hell. Do as I say, not as I do. That's what they live by. Anyone else would have been buying days off. Must be nice to have a captain who's willing to turn and look the other way when you mess up and lie. You and I would be terminated for that s@@t.

dontavious
11-28-2007, 04:39 AM
are the twins craig 'n them

11-28-2007, 11:16 PM
What happened was I was finna go to the store with my twin broham Dontavious and we got stuck on alpha with dem twins !

11-29-2007, 01:34 AM
You won't have to worry about one of the twins cause he will be spending most of the shift in the Colonnades.

11-29-2007, 08:16 PM
You won't have to worry about one of the twins cause he will be spending most of the shift in the Colonnades.

Im in a wait and see mode, I can already tell you that one has his head so far up the bosses arse that he could chew his food for him...listen buddy your out of I.A. let them go, employees at best buy are irritated at you. quit reaching for straws. He has so many under the suspicion of I.A. that his head is spinning... In the words of old school. "YOU GOT NOTHING! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!" Now go violate someones rights wearing spedo shorts there nuckle head!

11-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Wait and see? This sgt, call him "sgt m" goes to a rental community in our city, gets a courtisy officer deal due to his position as a sworn officer, pays less than "joe public". Then he doesn't even live there. He lets some explorer live there in his place. A captain finds out and decides there's nothing wrong with this. Swept under the table. So represent the department to get a gratuity then don't live up to the expectations of the giver, tarnish the badge yet again, like the time he worked 24 hours straight to get overtime, then *****ed at the girls on our shift for their hair. total disgrace, him and number two and capt crunch.

11-30-2007, 04:59 AM
Where dat is ? I wanna some of that low income detail officer housing ! Check yo facts he aint no explorer no mo...... what happend was i was finna go to the wendys

11-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Shawntavious? Can't you come up with something original? Michaelangelo, Wooooosha and Dontavious are all original. You're a thievin' hood rat.

12-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Wait and see? This sgt, call him "sgt m" goes to a rental community in our city, gets a courtisy officer deal due to his position as a sworn officer, pays less than "joe public". Then he doesn't even live there. He lets some explorer live there in his place. A captain finds out and decides there's nothing wrong with this. Swept under the table. So represent the department to get a gratuity then don't live up to the expectations of the giver, tarnish the badge yet again, like the time he worked 24 hours straight to get overtime, then *****ed at the girls on our shift for their hair. total disgrace, him and number two and capt crunch.

U dont know, listen brother or sister, I have no true love for either, and if that account is true shame on both of them..If you've been here long enough which I sense you have, you know that in our dept exists a double standard especially in speciallized units but thats just the way things are here... Just keep a close eye on your six and the others so you dont feel that knife coming through. stay safe!!

12-01-2007, 12:54 AM

Who lives there? someone with big T&A? I do nothing yet im studying to take the sgt exam... and wait my classes take place at pgh quit often HMMMMM?

12-01-2007, 04:52 AM
OOPS can i get in trouble for this? question??????

If I do steroids, and GH and get real big and move all the way up the ranks two the top 2 idiots! I can try to fire other cops that i catch!!!!!! ah no remeber idiots alot of people know what you did last summer. or HH did you swallow someones t#ty and they ended up in your biceps. Get real fellas you aint be foolen na 1

They go down you fuc$s go down think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"What goes around comes around"

there once was a sheriff in town who thought his shit did not stink!! He has 364 days to really smell it now!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

12-01-2007, 05:18 AM
“A quote from our leader"

If an officer in trouble uses the PBA they will get the stiffness penalty that I can hand out. But if they use the FOP I will work with them to resolve these issues.

Hmmmm Wonder why this is???????

OK I get it! You know that are FOP is pathetic, there is no union because we’re not united. What happens is you have an idiot who is the IA SGT. and on the FOP LOL LOL..... Can we say conflict...
How the current FOP works, someone gets in trouble. The PD violates their rights. A non lawyer gets together with other non Lawyers and decides if they like you. If you’re lucky and they do, then they go up to the chief office they all talk and if they agree with the chief they come back to the officer with bad advice. Sounds great right!!!
Ok how to fix this problem.
Look at other agency’s FOP presidents. They are off the road. And only handles union business. Continuously fighting for the officer right or wrong!!

There not out arresting fellow officers like our president!!!
There not trying to make Lt. or prove to the chief that they can resolve solutions in his favor
Fight you fuc$ing idiots Fight Fight Fight stop cowering down not to offend theee
Get fuc$ING Real “PROTECT ALL COPS EQUALLY”
Were out getting shot, and this fuc%ed up agency is violating all of our rights administratively and civilly!!
A union member should not have to call for a lawyer! The department should know we wont stand for anything less. And we should be at war with the administration not trying to make LT. or not create waves.
P.S. Has our union attorney ever won a case? He enjoys lunch with the Chief, keeps the peace and Fights for himself. Then Overbills for work he does not do. Hmmmm wonder who gets that kick back??????

12-01-2007, 05:32 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope I don't hit a nerve!! I am going on 15 years at this shi% hole when are we going to stand up and fight and stop the "Well in my opinion he is not a good cop" SHUT THE FUC% UP. In the NE., cops that talk shi$ about other cops get the shit beat out of them in the locker room. The shit is not tolerated.

Here is an idea I'll start it, next time someone comes up to you or is sitting around b.sing about another cop smack him and tell him shut the fuc# up!

Unless there talking about a Lt. or above, or IA there is us, and there is them.

Second idea if you’re a SGT. start your own union with the FOP you can't write a guy up, and then have input on committee weather he is right or wrong

Last idea lets over through our current union and administration, hire the biggest as$hole attorney to fight for us and stick together

give peace a chance :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P

shi$ I have to get that call

12-01-2007, 08:41 AM
I've never eally observed our president arresting other members, however, I have observed a bunch of idiots as members of the FOP.

Start going to the goddamn meetings.

12-01-2007, 11:15 AM
okay obviously, the way our FOP is it doesn't work. Conflicts of interest from every angle, nobody is united. Bottom line, its not going to change anytime soon. As a new officer, and wanting to protect my family and career, IMMEDIATELY not when the FOP works all there problems out, is the PBA my best option ? I'd like to hear the pro's and con's from the PBA guys in our department? As of yet I haven't heard anything negative about the PBA, outside of double dues I think it is worth every penny...

12-02-2007, 12:49 AM
I've never eally observed our president arresting other members, however, I have observed a bunch of idiots as members of the FOP.

Start going to the goddamn meetings.

That easy for you Mr dayshift D*&ckless

12-02-2007, 01:15 AM
I have been reading these posts for the past week and I am utterly amazed
Firstly...nomination for the FOP executive board was last month....Out of a membership of 180+...only 8 people were eligible to run for Pres, VP etc
What does that say about our membership
Secondly...Everyone needs to go to www.foplodge42.com (http://www.foplodge42.com) and read the by- laws and contract so you know what YOURE rights are.
As far as Sgts being in their own union....I agree but City Hall will never let it happen
Everyone complains about how bad the union is....how bad Mike Hanlon is, how Rothstein is in bed with the Chief but NO ONE does anything to change it......
Heres a novel idea....the union is here and established.....if you dont like it CHANGE IT.....GET INVOLVED
BSO just had a vote to change from PBA to IUPA and it failed......Heres the fact....every union is the same...it all depends on the people running it....no more no less
Make a bylaw change...come to a meeting, run for office, run for labor board
For gods sake.....lets stop bashing each other and the union....
Our jobs are so dangerous now....we need to look over our shoulders for the bad guy....not admin or each other

12-02-2007, 02:02 AM
The above post is retarded.

Every Union is not the same. If you feel that way then you are ignorant. Not as an insult but simply lacking the knowledge on this topic.

Without attacking our current union, and simply as an optional service to our officers I suggest strongly that everyone educate them selves by reading the PBA benefits.
Some very simple facts to consider:

*The FOP lawyer was just removed by our Pension board (good decision), but is still being used for discipline by the FOP.

*When our more recent Officer involved shooting took place no FOP representative came out to the scene despite being notified. I will allow others to post the quote...

* When an officer at our agency feels he needs a lawyer immediately only the president can approve one. If you are not in political good light you must wait for a meeting hope to have one granted.

Now for the PBA:
You automatically receive a LAWYER for the following:

Legal Assistance for Job-Related Incidents
Discipline (Any form including permanent letters by Sergeants)

Grievances (FOP must be given the first chance to represent you on contract issues, if Hanlon decline the PBA can intervene)

Shooting Scenes ( You receive a lawyer on scene 24hrs a day 7 days a week, no matter what!)

Civil Suits ( On duty or work related)

Criminal Actions

IA Investigations

Criminal Justice Standards and Training

We are all responsible to protect ourselves.

www.BCPBA.ORG

12-02-2007, 08:56 PM
The above post is retarded.

Every Union is not the same. If you feel that way then you are ignorant. Not as an insult but simply lacking the knowledge on this topic.

Without attacking our current union, and simply as an optional service to our officers I suggest strongly that everyone educate them selves by reading the PBA benefits.
Some very simple facts to consider:

*The FOP lawyer was just removed by our Pension board (good decision), but is still being used for discipline by the FOP.

*When our more recent Officer involved shooting took place no FOP representative came out to the scene despite being notified. I will allow others to post the quote...

* When an officer at our agency feels he needs a lawyer immediately only the president can approve one. If you are not in political good light you must wait for a meeting hope to have one granted.

Now for the PBA:
You automatically receive a LAWYER for the following:

Legal Assistance for Job-Related Incidents
Discipline (Any form including permanent letters by Sergeants)

Grievances (FOP must be given the first chance to represent you on contract issues, if Hanlon decline the PBA can intervene)

Shooting Scenes ( You receive a lawyer on scene 24hrs a day 7 days a week, no matter what!)

Civil Suits ( On duty or work related)

Criminal Actions

IA Investigations

Criminal Justice Standards and Training

I would like to thank this poster for the information provided. I work at PPD and Ive been a member of the PBA 20yrs plus.. I can say that this post is right on target and true... I have used both in shooting incidents, and without bashing our current union all I can say is that I had a pba lawyer right on scene of the incident... Amazing!!! :D

www.BCPBA.ORG

12-02-2007, 11:16 PM
:wink:

12-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Are you really worried about "the twins"?
I am thankful we are getting rid of the guy who ate twins.

12-04-2007, 09:24 PM
At least you knew where he stood. These two are liars. They smile to your face, shake your hand and call you bro. Then they try to fuque you over and do whatever they please (even if it's against G.O. or S.O.P.)cause they're protected by their friend in the captain's chair. They're hypocrites. No one respects them, no body wants to work for them and they still won't learn. Hey "bro's" if an entire police department tells you you're azzholes, time to change. No more Baio's and Derriks'.

12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
At least you knew where he stood. These two are liars. They smile to your face, shake your hand and call you bro. Then they try to fuque you over and do whatever they please (even if it's against G.O. or S.O.P.)cause they're protected by their friend in the captain's chair. They're hypocrites. No one respects them, no body wants to work for them and they still won't learn. Hey "bro's" if an entire police department tells you you're azzholes, time to change. No more Baio's and Derriks'.

I disagree about your comment regarding the Captain. He is a by- the- book kind of guy and I don't think he would jeopardize his integrity or position to protect someone who did something wrong. Academy pal or not. People are spouting off about stuff that just PERHAPS they don't know the whole story. And there are 2 sides to every story. As officers, we are not privy to what disciplinary action is or isn't taken and we don't know what was done. I say that if you're a good officer and do your job, then you won't have any problems. If you're a screw-up, then you deserve what's coming to you.

12-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Guest again, you're right except I do know the whole story. It's public record by the way. The capt did sweep it under the table and it is a black eye to this agency, more than you are aware of it seems. Wrong is wrong no matter the cover up. Officers are in fact privy to what is done as far as discipline. Again, this is called public information. It would be nice in a perfect world that if you "just did your job, you wouldn't have any problems", but my brother/sister in blue, that's not how it is and that's why forums like this are so important. Good hard working cops are a target of these two boobs. Peple haven't wasted page after page to warn you and others of their ways just to screw around. It's not all bash the twins but more beware of the twins. Cesar was stabbed in the middle of the forum by someone he thought was his friend.

12-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Haha got to love the ceasar quote :P

12-05-2007, 12:03 AM
well danmmmmm I guess you want a supervisor that stands by you huh??? Do we even have any that work here????

12-05-2007, 01:07 AM
well danmmmmm I guess you want a supervisor that stands by you huh??? Do we even have any that work here????

Some do, but you have to be liked by that supervisor. if your not no matter what you do you'll never get his respect. some go around thinking they're untouchable, what it is in reality is the dept is afraid of them......

12-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Are you really worried about "the twins"?
I am thankful we are getting rid of the guy who ate twins.

I didnt agree with everything he did. but I think "you" are going to eat those words written.. Just wait and see what the wonder twins do. then you'll wish you had that guy back. How many peoples' heads are they going to step on to get those bars? Hmmm? and as far as the Capt goes.... YOU'LL never SEE The D.C. position!!!!!!

12-05-2007, 02:53 AM
First the two azzholes are not liked by anyone!!

Thanks for your comments about the integrity of your Capt. But why he was studying for his law degree, we were going to his calls and covering his asz. He is no different than anyone else, I applaud him for getting his degree, and however, he better not forget where he came from! The fact is he has, and will continue to protect his friends. This is not the first time! He has covered Mareccccs asz...
As far as there head hunt to make Lt. This behavior is not ok and should not be tolerated. Mareckck went to worst buy, the day after thanksgiving, saw several of his fellow brothers. On and off duty! Saw an opportunity to screw another and called his buddy broskynuts, who then showed up at worstbuy. Brodskynuts then began interrogating the employees at worstbuy. Asking the same question that was answered 6 times no no no no, The manager, and other employees informed several of other cops, including me that, and I quote "This guy was head hunting, putting words in peoples mouth asking several employees until he got the answer he was looking for, then came back with a tape recorder." Everyone told him nothing was going on but he kept going over 4 hours!!!!! When I heard this I called an officer involved, who said he contacted him directly and was told “I’m just doing line supervision I’m not in IA anymore,” Hhhmmmm and this guy thinks he will be liked!!! Wake up people! Now for the good 10-43
Who yea he also told the officer he felt threatened by his tone!!!

Well here is a real threat!!!!!!
Hey aszhole, we know your daddy worked there as an appliance salesman, you told us all go there he will hook you up, including all your administration buddies! Oh yea and Best buy keeps a record of all discounted merchandise and in the notes you'll never guess what I found under something you bought
[b]
"police officer discount" now mother fuka you will get what you deserve when FDLE gets this 10-43. Keep trying to fuk guys and more bad shit will happen! Don't have too many drinks when your off duty, someone might just have a PI call a DUI task force, and the minute you flash your badge FDLE will get that film.
And hey Robbie don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house and cheat on your wife with other cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I like you but you run you fat mouth too much, I want k-9 I want k-9 gimmie gimmie gimmie and I have been around on one or two of your illegal bites so be careful when you fuk with others…
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

12-05-2007, 04:46 AM

Thanks for your comments about the integrity of your Capt. But why he was studying for his law degree, we were going to his calls and covering his asz. He is no different than anyone else, I applaud him for getting his degree, and however, he better not forget where he came from! The fact is he has, and will continue to protect his friends. This is not the first time! He has covered Mareccccs asz...
As far as there head hunt to make Lt. This behavior is not ok and should not be tolerated. Mareckck went to worst buy, the day after thanksgiving, saw several of his fellow brothers. On and off duty! Saw an opportunity to screw another and called his buddy broskynuts, who then showed up at worstbuy. Brodskynuts then began interrogating the employees at worstbuy. Asking the same question that was answered 6 times no no no no, The manager, and other employees informed several of other cops, including me that, and I quote "This guy was head hunting, putting words in peoples mouth asking several employees until he got the answer he was looking for, then came back with a tape recorder." Everyone told him nothing was going on but he kept going over 4 hours!!!!! When I heard this I called an officer involved, who said he contacted him directly and was told “I’m just doing line supervision I’m not in IA anymore,” Hhhmmmm and this guy thinks he will be liked!!! Wake up people! Now for the good 10-43
Who yea he also told the officer he felt threatened by his tone!!!

Well here is a real threat!!!!!!
Hey aszhole, we know your daddy worked there as an appliance salesman, you told us all go there he will hook you up, including all your administration buddies! Oh yea and Best buy keeps a record of all discounted merchandise and in the notes you'll never guess what I found under something you bought
[b]
"police officer discount" now mother fuka you will get what you deserve when FDLE gets this 10-43. Keep trying to fuk guys and more bad shizzat will happen! Don't have too many drinks when your off duty, someone might just have a PI call a DUI task force, and the minute you flash your badge FDLE will get that film.
And hey Robbie don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house and cheat on your wife with other cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I like you but you run you fat mouth too much, I want k-9 I want k-9 gimmie gimmie gimmie and I have been around on one or two of your illegal bites so be careful when you fuk with others…
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow. You must be perfect. Is there anyone in this department that you don't hold a grudge against?

12-05-2007, 05:45 AM

I worked with Mike D. on Alpha. No one covered his zone, he did. He handled his calls. What, people are pissed that instead of hanging out at IHOP or Denny's for hours, he spent his "down time" productively? No different then our "down time" parked somewhere reading a magazine, shooting the breeze, or studying for the sergeant's test. Sounds like a lot of jealousy here about a man that has a reputation beyond reproach. I would bet my next paycheck that he hasn't "covered" for his buddies, and that there is more to the story than is going around the rumor mill. Just because people don't like R.M., they are looking to see where he did wrong and where it was "covered up". Again, I highly doubt the Captain would violate laws or procedure to cover for someone that screwed up.
I would work with Mike D. any day, and still would. He was a damn good street cop and a great detective. He hasn't lost his sense of where he came from and he battles the administration daily for us guys.

12-05-2007, 06:16 AM
He was a darn good street cop and a great detective. He hasn't lost his sense of where he came from and he battles the administration daily for us guys.

What :?:
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/391/betterbullshitdj7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

12-05-2007, 07:51 PM
At what point do you think it would be a good idea to remove some of this garbage. Please get rid of some of this stuff before these 10 year olds self destruct.

12-05-2007, 08:23 PM

I worked with Mike D. on Alpha. No one covered his zone, he did. He handled his calls. What, people are pissed that instead of hanging out at IHOP or Denny's for hours, he spent his "down time" productively? No different then our "down time" parked somewhere reading a magazine, shooting the breeze, or studying for the sergeant's test. Sounds like a lot of jealousy here about a man that has a reputation beyond reproach. I would bet my next paycheck that he hasn't "covered" for his buddies, and that there is more to the story than is going around the rumor mill. Just because people don't like R.M., they are looking to see where he did wrong and where it was "covered up". Again, I highly doubt the Captain would violate laws or procedure to cover for someone that screwed up.
I would work with Mike D. any day, and still would. He was a darn good street cop and a great detective. He hasn't lost his sense of where he came from and he battles the administration daily for us guys.

i THINK YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING THE KOOLAIDE
if you are blind to the fact that there exist a double standard, then you are an idiot. I agree with doing what ever on your down time is your business. But dont sell the fact that there's no double standard. He's been in hot water with the powers that be. And just ask the officer that went to Hollwood pd.. Ask him what type of comments were made about him from the great MD.......lets just say the boss was not happy with him.
This reminds me of a certain leader call???????? HIGGY

12-05-2007, 08:27 PM
At what point do you think it would be a good idea to remove some of this garbage. Please get rid of some of this stuff before these 10 year olds self destruct.

Again now he wants to shut us up!!!!!! Sorry but if you dont like it dont come HERE!!!!!!!!!

12-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Can you pick out the posts from either RJ, RM, or DB?

12-06-2007, 01:51 AM
you mean there is more than one ? I thought it was all the same person

12-06-2007, 01:57 AM
You want to bet your paycheck that the information on this post is wrong, Mr. Guest. Let's know who you are and where I can pick it up, cause you're now poor.
"Remove this garbage"? It's called free speech and the only one's who are afraid of it are the one's doing wrong.
Both sergeant's mentioned in this post are total embarrassments to this department and to the other supervisors. Yes there are a few that stick up for their people, pay attention to the radio once in awhile and you'll pick em' out.
Karma is a strong force, what comes around goes around and these two have it coming.

12-06-2007, 08:11 PM
You want to bet your paycheck that the information on this post is wrong, Mr. Guest. Let's know who you are and where I can pick it up, cause you're now poor.
"Remove this garbage"? It's called free speech and the only one's who are afraid of it are the one's doing wrong.
Both sergeant's mentioned in this post are total embarrassments to this department and to the other supervisors. Yes there are a few that stick up for their people, pay attention to the radio once in awhile and you'll pick em' out.
Karma is a strong force, what comes around goes around and these two have it coming.

Oh there goes the Karma thing again....cut and paster, that was you! :lol:

12-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Cut and paste wasn't me. But I do agree with the "Karma thing" 100%. Why, don't you Rob?

12-10-2007, 02:00 PM
It only gets worse. Now the twins are doing a super secret double probation sting on an employee who doesn't even work here anymore. You two really have more important things to be working on, like learning to be cops again. Nobody would follow you into a strip bar let alone a
sig-48.