PDA

View Full Version : Peer Groups

11-26-2007, 09:45 PM
Officers, if you have a valid *****, fine, venting is great. Dont stab co-workers in the back on this board, and then pretend you are there friend. Have some respect. Complaining without offering any solutions, is a waste of breath. Chief Tiger is trying to make this a decent place to work.

12-19-2007, 01:51 PM
How has the Peer Group been going? I haven’t heard much about it not even on the Sem. E-Mail. Just wondering. Has anything been presented to the membership on a possible pension that the tribe has submitted?

12-21-2007, 12:54 AM
How has the Peer Group been going? I haven’t heard much about it not even on the Sem. E-Mail. Just wondering. Has anything been presented to the membership on a possible pension that the tribe has submitted?

Was wondering about this myself. They had a meeting, but not sure of the outcome, success, or not....

12-22-2007, 02:03 AM
We voted your butts in now let us know what the heck is going on! I am glad you have your meetings, makes me feel warm inside..... I would rather read an email telling me what happened then have to hear rumors about what might have taken place in the meeting!