PDA

View Full Version : BSO DEPUTY STABBING

11-26-2007, 03:14 AM
GOD Forbid the day we see "Plantation Police Officer Shot or killed or stabbed"

Now i never want to see that for any other agency but this is getting bad. These criminals think they run the street. They now instead of running they shoot and try to kill us.

Im just trying to say, don't give these criminals breaks,

STAY SAFE and do your job as best you can

11-28-2007, 11:01 PM
.. WSVN says she did it herself

11-29-2007, 01:34 AM
Does she know Albury?

11-29-2007, 02:39 AM
Does she know Albury?

I'd guess that few people here know of Rick Albury or how he left in a cloud of shame.

11-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Does she know Albury?

I'd guess that few people here know of Rick Albury or how he left in a cloud of shame.

listen we know Rick. A. was a bone head, but this chick takes the cake... How big was that perimeter we set up? How many units were involved? Helicopter, K-9, swat, street crimes, three counties of different agencies. Her little act put south florida at a stand still, and the response is. "oh she needs help cause she's having personal issues....WHAT? so her issues are our issues too? what the F&^*K!!! I guess the last guy doing federal time gave her those stripes,, GREAT!!! how many more F-ups our going to come out of the woods cause of that GUY!
Not only should she lose her stripes, her job as well and pull her ticket.. we dont need emotional biacthes in positions of authority.. and on top of that garnish her wages and charge her butt fir the cost of that little stunt. If S.O. puts her back on the streets that would be a slap in that face for us all.. whatever her name is, Thanks for tarnishing what image the people have of us. not only do they think were corrupt, but crazy too!

11-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Thank you Mr. Perfect

11-30-2007, 01:05 AM
We had an officer shoot himself in the arm only 10-12 years ago. Mike Dibiase. Said a hispanic male said, "die policia" shot him and fled. Same deal, perimeter, other agencies, the whole deal. Took a while to recover from that black eye.

11-30-2007, 04:31 AM
Said a hispanic male said, "die policia" shot him and fled.

That's my favorite part of the whole story... die policia. Friggin' funny, no matter how you look at it...

12-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Thank you Mr. Perfect

Theres nothing perfect about that!!! where's your head? up between some split tail who cant handle the job and life.. People expect a lot more from us. and if you have a need to go bonkers, keep it private and a least have some respect to do it OFF DUTY!!!! I was there and busted my arse like the rest, she put peoples LIVE at stake!!! what are we gonna get from her a little "im sorry" We all have personal issues mr or ms guest and I sense you are no perfect. so before you come off defending something like this go sell forgiveness somewhere else and quit living in a dream world!

12-01-2007, 03:28 AM

Now i never want to see that for any other agency but this is getting bad. These criminals think they run the street. They now instead of running they shoot and try to kill us.

We don't give them breaks. Judge Fishman takes care of that for us.

12-02-2007, 09:31 PM

We don't give them breaks. Judge Fishman takes care of that for us.

Im not supprised, this is a very liberal county... its sad that this is Clinton country here. Liberal judges, aclu lawyers... and there's let' em go judge Libo... :devil:

12-13-2007, 07:10 PM
you also had a guy named Mike DeBiossi that pulled the same stunt. Anyone remember him?

12-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Haitianplantation, dumbass that was mentioned like, 5 messages ago. 11/29/07

12-14-2007, 07:31 AM
See this is what happens when everybody in the Police Department has had For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge with one another. Was he not "shot" with his ex-girlfriend on the radio ?