PDA

View Full Version : A blue Christmas for most of us...

11-26-2007, 02:29 AM
A weak bonus for state employees, and other bonuses given out in the department to choosen people...., this will be a blue Christmas for rest of us here that pull a lot of the work load :(

11-26-2007, 07:54 PM
http://www.break.com/index/court-report ... tmare.html (http://www.break.com/index/court-reporters-worst-nightmare.html)

WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT MORE, WHEN 99% OF WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE LOOKS AND APPEARS(IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE), LIKE C. MOORE'S EX-HUSBAND? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-28-2007, 07:39 PM
I know its been awhile since who ever you are worked here, so let me give you a little information. Half the crap you post on here about former officers does nothig to stir the pot with the majority of us because we never worked with, or even met half the people you speak about.

So go cry to the Officers in your new job (if they will even pay attention to you) or look to the fry cook to the left of you, and tell them all of your problems.

Because we don't care

11-30-2007, 06:42 PM
It's my understanding that they were "Merit" bonus checks, and that they were $2,500. These were handed to certian top admin at our department by our chief about 2 months ago. A blue Christmas indeed....and another black eye for us busting our ass.

12-02-2007, 01:41 AM
pLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU DETERMIN THAT YOU ARE BUSTING YOUR WHAT? CMON, YOU KNOW BETTER.. :cry:

12-02-2007, 01:55 AM
I know its been awhile since who ever you are worked here, so let me give you a little information. Half the crap you post on here about former officers does nothig to stir the pot with the majority of us because we never worked with, or even met half the people you speak about.

So go cry to the Officers in your new job (if they will even pay attention to you) or look to the fry cook to the left of you, and tell them all of your problems.

Because we don't care

My dear, you are on the cold trail(go figure). Try to slow down and think before you retort. I can assist you if need be. I want to keep you from embarassing yourself any further... :roll: :roll:

12-03-2007, 04:46 AM

Because we don't care

My dear, you are on the cold trail(go figure). Try to slow down and think before you retort. I can assist you if need be. I want to keep you from embarassing yourself any further... :roll: :roll: Please assist, oh please do.