PDA

View Full Version : Sgt stabbing in Tamarac

11-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Thanks for your help last night. Within half an hour there were numerous FLPD cars on scene and assisting with the search and crime scene. Although we all have our differences it's nice to see that we can all come together at a time of need. Thanks again for your professional and rapid response.

11-26-2007, 12:31 PM
We are all brothers and sisters in this job. Glad we could help.

Copper
11-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah....so, anyone see the news? Apparently the "Sgt" was a S/20, stabbed herself and faked the whole thing. I also heard BSO can't find her, she's suicidal and obviously armed. Real glad I sat on a perimeter for 5 hours....

11-29-2007, 04:58 AM
And she's keeping her job too.... At the very least She should be demoted. She has no business supervising anyone.... and maybe an apology to assisting agencies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Yeah....so, anyone see the news? Apparently the "Sgt" was a S/20, stabbed herself and faked the whole thing. I also heard BSO can't find her, she's suicidal and obviously armed. Real glad I sat on a perimeter for 5 hours....

Thanks for adding to the credibility of law enforcement officers. Way to honor those that have actually been injured or recently fallen in the line of duty. Next time do the honorable thing and eat your gun.

Copper
11-29-2007, 10:25 PM
I think she actually resigned at the time of her confession, thus being why she's facing no departmental discipline. Kind of wonder why she wasn't Baker Acted though.

11-29-2007, 11:53 PM
she was baker acted and is currently in a Palm Beach Gardens Hospital....

Copper
11-30-2007, 01:09 AM
Apparently I was completely uninformed, according to the latest SS article. I retract my previous comments.

11-30-2007, 01:37 AM
When I put in a OT card after hearing the news. Is that wrong of me?

12-08-2007, 05:19 AM

Thanks for adding to the credibility of law enforcement officers. Way to honor those that have actually been injured or recently fallen in the line of duty. Next time do the honorable thing and eat your gun.

Considering your recent loss of a brother officer - could you possibly regret these words? We were left with an opportunity to help her and I consider us fortunate in that regard. I'm sure you would have gladly done the same for JJ.

My most sincere condolences for the untimely loss of one of your own. This job is not worth it.

12-08-2007, 04:36 PM

Considering your recent loss of a brother officer - could you possibly regret these words? We were left with an opportunity to help her and I consider us fortunate in that regard. I'm sure you would have gladly done the same for JJ.

My most sincere condolences for the untimely loss of one of your own. This job is not worth it.

Thank you for your sympathy. Please excuse the foolishness of our obviously immature poster; he doesn't reflect the rest of us.