PDA

View Full Version : Old SPD's

11-23-2007, 01:45 AM
Whatever happend to Will Latchford? Anyone hear from John Barber?

11-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Whatever happend to Will Latchford? Anyone hear from John Barber?

Latchford is at BSO and John Barber is still here

11-23-2007, 07:50 PM
John Barber is a damm good looking man, He is the shit.

11-23-2007, 07:59 PM
You obviously havnt met, Sgt. Norton hes the maaaaannnnnnnnnn :P

Simply the most beautiful man on the planet.

11-23-2007, 08:10 PM
I beg to differ sir, though he is in the upper level of manliness, John Barber is in a class all his own. :lol:

11-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Yea, I guess you right. :D

11-23-2007, 11:37 PM
I was looking for John Barber Senior although John Jr is one good looking man!!

11-25-2007, 02:53 AM
Are you kidding me, John Barber looks like an over sized mini me.

11-25-2007, 03:15 AM
Whatever happend to Will Latchford? Anyone hear from John Barber? I heard a few of the old SPD is coming back, one will be Latchford. Politics are going to be a little different. Some council members and Cypress are getting educated on all the BS they have been hearing from the new brass that nobody knows. Officer tiger should promote within, he also listens to bs and believes it because he is not educated. Let's get ready for a clean up, we do need a clean up, don't we?

11-25-2007, 04:23 AM
Whatever happend to Will Latchford? Anyone hear from John Barber? I heard a few of the old SPD is coming back, one will be Latchford. Politics are going to be a little different. Some council members and Cypress are getting educated on all the BS they have been hearing from the new brass that nobody knows. Officer tiger should promote within, he also listens to bs and believes it because he is not educated. Let's get ready for a clean up, we do need a clean up, don't we?

11-25-2007, 04:25 AM

He's more educated than you, your an idot. Chief Tiger has a college degree. If you don't know what your talking about why don't you just keep your pie hole shut.

11-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Are you kidding me, John Barber looks like an over sized mini me.

OK, mabey a little.

11-25-2007, 03:12 PM
If Latchford comes back, every one will quit for sure, What a moron that guy was.

11-25-2007, 03:17 PM

I don’t know an Officer Tiger; I do know a Chief Tiger. I can see from your statements that you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You are either some whining rookie or never worked here to begin with. Anyone that’s been here for a while can tell you that this department is better now than it has ever been. Charlie Tiger is the first honest chief we have ever had. He is fighting to repair 26 years worth of lies and corruption that this department has endured. He has the best interest of the guys in mind. He has on more than one occasion gone to bat for officers that probably never even knew it. People love to ***** and complain, yet offer no solutions to their complaints. You are probably just another slug that sits under a tree all day in your new take home car, on the laptop, talking on the phone, crying about how rough you have it. Hope you’re among those that plan to leave my agency. Oh, and are saying that Latchford was educated? Nothing like a guy who was on the road for a year as a “Cop” and gets promoted to a position where he can tell real cops what to do for a living. Latchford is a politician Tiger is a cop. That is the difference. As for the clean up you say we need. I agree, there are way to many slugs getting by not doing a damm thing but collecting a pay check, that needs to be cleaned up. I'm sure you are among that group.

11-25-2007, 03:33 PM

I don’t know an Officer Tiger; I do know a Chief Tiger. I can see from your statements that you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You are either some whining rookie or never worked here to begin with. Anyone that’s been here for a while can tell you that this department is better now than it has ever been. Charlie Tiger is the first honest chief we have ever had. He is fighting to repair 26 years worth of lies and corruption that this department has endured. He has the best interest of the guys in mind. He has on more than one occasion gone to bat for officers that probably never even knew it. People love to ***** and complain, yet offer no solutions to their complaints. You are probably just another slug that sits under a tree all day in your new take home car, on the laptop, talking on the phone, crying about how rough you have it. Hope you’re among those that plan to leave my agency. Oh, and are saying that Latchford was educated? Nothing like a guy who was on the road for a year as a “Cop” and gets promoted to a position where he can tell real cops what to do for a living. Latchford is a politician Tiger is a cop. That is the difference. As for the clean up you say we need. I agree, there are way to many slugs getting by not doing a damm thing but collecting a pay check, that needs to be cleaned up. I'm sure you are among that group.

Great take on the situation! Some of these guys have never had a REAL job and are used to the laid back atmosphere we enjoy here. The ones crying are the ones looking to leave, I say dont let the broken door hit you in the posterior on the way out. This agency is the best kept secret, all in all weighing all options... this is a good place to be.
As far as the cat crying about moral... there are a very FEW of you that feel as you do, you are the minority that have been with the agency for a long period of time.... law enforcement is like a business, you put the best qualified person in charge...period. If you have been here forever and a day and you are not that person then it is up to YOU to change things, go make yourself better and more educated so you can be up for the next selection.... they dont owe you anything just because you have been here so long. Go get a tissue and stop crying.... get back on your motor unit and drive away. lol

11-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Charlie is a friend of mine I've known him for many years and he is a good guy, However, some people of rank are throwing bs at him and this will stop soon. I can call him officer Tiger and It's OK with him, by calling him that he knows who I am. If he hears rumors he should throughly investigate them and find out the truth. He should not be misled by one sided stories, some people like to make themselves look good at the expense of others. Maybe just like you. Charlie does not have a college degree of any kind, I've known him for a long time, and thats OK, he has a few good people working under him. If you say he has a degree you are a liar and should be fired. Be careful what you say, we are all here to help.

11-26-2007, 01:17 AM
I think we have a lot of Dolphin Fans, working at SPD, Thats why every one seems so disgruntled. :D

11-26-2007, 01:18 AM
Miami sucks, TAMPA BAY ALL THE WAY. :twisted:

11-26-2007, 03:47 AM

I don’t know an Officer Tiger; I do know a Chief Tiger. I can see from your statements that you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You are either some whining rookie or never worked here to begin with. Anyone that’s been here for a while can tell you that this department is better now than it has ever been. Charlie Tiger is the first honest chief we have ever had. He is fighting to repair 26 years worth of lies and corruption that this department has endured. He has the best interest of the guys in mind. He has on more than one occasion gone to bat for officers that probably never even knew it. People love to ***** and complain, yet offer no solutions to their complaints. You are probably just another slug that sits under a tree all day in your new take home car, on the laptop, talking on the phone, crying about how rough you have it. Hope you’re among those that plan to leave my agency. Oh, and are saying that Latchford was educated? Nothing like a guy who was on the road for a year as a “Cop” and gets promoted to a position where he can tell real cops what to do for a living. Latchford is a politician Tiger is a cop. That is the difference. As for the clean up you say we need. I agree, there are way to many slugs getting by not doing a damm thing but collecting a pay check, that needs to be cleaned up. I'm sure you are among that group. I call him officer Tiger and it's ok with him, he's a good friend. Charlie was a good K9 cop and a good person, tell it like it is don't try to bs everyone we know the truth. Charlie don't like the bs either, maybe you should go back to hollywood pd. I don't see how you justify a paycheck.

11-26-2007, 03:57 AM
[/quote]

Great take on the situation! Some of these guys have never had a REAL job and are used to the laid back atmosphere we enjoy here. The ones crying are the ones looking to leave, I say dont let the broken door hit you in the posterior on the way out. This agency is the best kept secret, all in all weighing all options... this is a good place to be.
As far as the cat crying about moral... there are a very FEW of you that feel as you do, you are the minority that have been with the agency for a long period of time.... law enforcement is like a business, you put the best qualified person in charge...period. If you have been here forever and a day and you are not that person then it is up to YOU to change things, go make yourself better and more educated so you can be up for the next selection.... they dont owe you anything just because you have been here so long. Go get a tissue and stop crying.... get back on your motor unit and drive away. lol[/quote]

Where the hell did I say I should be the guy in charge? I never said anyone was owed anything for being here any lenght of time. Get out your speak and spell and listen to your hook on phonics tapes. Even if you can read the words, it's really about comprehending what those words mean. Are you saying that there are very few that think the department is getting better? Mabey so, But then I could give a s*it how anyone else feels anyway.

11-26-2007, 03:58 AM

He's more educated than you, your an idot. Chief Tiger has a college degree. If you don't know what your talking about why don't you just keep your pie hole shut. Charlie is doing good. He has a high school degree, so what? Why are you lying, he has no college, he's not ashamed of it, why are you? Charlie has educated men working for him-Stupid.

11-26-2007, 04:07 AM
So how many fights do you think this message board will end up causing? :lol:

11-26-2007, 04:15 AM
As far as the cat crying about moral... there are a very FEW of you that feel as you do, you are the minority that have been with the agency for a long period of time.... law enforcement is like a business, you put the best qualified person in charge...period. If you have been here forever and a day and you are not that person then it is up to YOU to change things, go make yourself better and more educated so you can be up for the next selection.... they dont owe you anything just because you have been here so long. Go get a tissue and stop crying.... get back on your motor unit and drive away. lol[/quote]

Where the hell did I say I should be the guy in charge? I never said anyone was owed anything for being here any lenght of time. Get out your speak and spell and listen to your hook on phonics tapes. Even if you can read the words, it's really about comprehending what those words mean. Are you saying that there are very few that think the department is getting better? Mabey so, But then I could give a s*it how anyone else feels anyway.[/quote]

Where the hell did I say I should be the guy in charge? I never said anyone was owed anything for being here any lenght of time. Get out your speak and spell and listen to your hook on phonics tapes. Even if you can read the words, it's really about comprehending what those words mean. Are you saying that there are very few that think the department is getting better? Mabey so, But then I could give a s*it how anyone else feels anyway

11-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Soooooo....how did this go from asking about old friends to the slam fest you guys have going now? You guys are worse than a bunch of old ladies.

11-27-2007, 06:39 AM
Chief Tiger has built the most powerful command staff in Broward County. Officers at this agency should be thankful that their superior officers have the experience to lead this department in the right direction as opposed to the old administration.
SPD is the best agency in Broward to work for. Now Chief Tiger is ensuring that we have the best supervisors, to train us, to become the best officers in Broward County.

I t’s simple

Better supervisors = Better cops = better service to the community = BETTER BENEFITS

Chief, on behalf of road patrol THANKS !!!

11-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Chief Tiger has built the most powerful command staff in Broward County. Officers at this agency should be thankful that their superior officers have the experience to lead this department in the right direction as opposed to the old administration.
SPD is the best agency in Broward to work for. Now Chief Tiger is ensuring that we have the best supervisors, to train us, to become the best officers in Broward County.

I t’s simple

Better supervisors = Better cops = better service to the community = BETTER BENEFITS

Very true.. We need to take care of the community we work for and they will take care of us. Because "What they say and what they see is what is".

11-28-2007, 05:52 PM
What exactly is "old SPD" anyway? Everyone in this place, with very few exeptions are all new. I wasnt sure what the timeline was.... are we talking about those "aged" veterans with 5 years on at SPD?
Just curious, I read the header to the thread and then the comments and not sure what direction you folks are heading with this one.
Ya'll are mi-T amusing though.... real knee slappers! Keep up the great work!

11-29-2007, 05:58 AM
Charlie is a friend of mine I've known him for many years and he is a good guy, However, some people of rank are throwing bs at him and this will stop soon. I can call him officer Tiger and It's OK with him, by calling him that he knows who I am. If he hears rumors he should throughly investigate them and find out the truth. He should not be misled by one sided stories, some people like to make themselves look good at the expense of others. Maybe just like you. Charlie does not have a college degree of any kind, I've known him for a long time, and thats OK, he has a few good people working under him. If you say he has a degree you are a liar and should be fired. Be careful what you say, we are all here to help.

CHARLIE DOES HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, TRUST ME I KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AS WELL AS YOU SAY. WHY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE HIS PERSONAL FILE AND THEN YOU CAN STOP SPREADING B.S. INFO

11-29-2007, 06:07 PM

CHARLIE DOES HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, TRUST ME I KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AS WELL AS YOU SAY. WHY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE HIS PERSONAL FILE AND THEN YOU CAN STOP SPREADING B.S. INFO I VERIFIED IT BY TALKING WITH CHARLIE, HE HAS NONE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO SAY HE DOES , WHAT COLLEGE DID HE GET HIS DEGREE? like I said you are a liar and not with any agency.

11-30-2007, 04:34 AM
SPD is the best agency in Broward to work for.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down there, tough guy. I think that is a HUGE stretch. One word: pension.

Oh, and don't kill a tribal member (even if they try to kill you).

Give me a break, best agency my ass....

11-30-2007, 05:32 PM
SPD is the best agency in Broward to work for.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down there, tough guy. I think that is a HUGE stretch. One word: pension.

Oh, and don't kill a tribal member (even if they try to kill you).

Give me a break, best agency my ass....

Ok then if your worried about a pension, go back to the jail or prision that you came from, they have FRS. I said this is the best agency in Broward because people like you will not make it at another agencey. You should also think they are the best because they hired you and pay you once a week. Go back to the state and do your count.

11-30-2007, 06:05 PM
If SPD had a pension plan, no one would have anything to complain about working at SPD.

11-30-2007, 07:59 PM
If SPD had a pension plan, no one would have anything to complain about working at SPD.

Sure they would.... they are compulsive *****ers! Next they will ***** about the lack of a union, then it will be the medical plan.... give them a shot, they wont dissapoint. They are like a cancer, never satisfied.
When one leaves, another sneaks in through the cracks.

12-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Ok then if your worried about a pension, go back to the jail or prision that you came from, they have FRS.

Oh, I don't work for the tribe. I just certainly know it's not the best agency in Broward to work for... There's no doubt in anyone's mind (except maybe yours) that it's definitely near the bottom. Not a bad place if you have retired from somewhere else, or want to be a well paid bouncer, but otherwise, not so much....

I said this is the best agency in Broward because people like you will not make it at another agencey.

Huh? That statement makes no sense.

12-01-2007, 03:51 AM
Ok then if your worried about a pension, go back to the jail or prision that you came from, they have FRS.

Oh, I don't work for the tribe. I just certainly know it's not the best agency in Broward to work for... There's no doubt in anyone's mind (except maybe yours) that it's definitely near the bottom. Not a bad place if you have retired from somewhere else, or want to be a well paid bouncer, but otherwise, not so much....

I said this is the best agency in Broward because people like you will not make it at another agencey.

Huh? That statement makes no sense.

I know that you do not work here, you used to work here and your big mouth got you in trouble. I understand why you are so angry your career here went no where. Success is within the individuals own characteristics not the departments. Stay safe in the hood.

12-04-2007, 08:34 PM
I know that you do not work here, you used to work here and your big mouth got you in trouble. I understand why you are so angry your career here went no where. Success is within the individuals own characteristics not the departments. Stay safe in the hood.

Uhh, not so much.

I've never worked there. I work for a municipality in Broward. I do see your guys wolf-packing the stop light at Stirling and SR7 every night when I'm driving home, though. It's usually seven guys on a 10-50 of an 80 year old woman who just left the bingo hall and stepped on the gas when the light turned yellow....... Pretty sad if you ask me. But, you guys keep doing what you're doing, and just make sure not to offend any tribal members in the mean time, and you'll be fine. Maybe you can hire some more people who didn't make probation (or FTO) at other agencies and turn them into superstar bouncers....

But, anyway, the point is, please don't call your agency the best in the county. It's definitely not. It's a lot closer to the bottom (ok, maybe it's better than, say Lauderhill, but that's about it)...

It IS probably the best place to go if you're retired and are looking to pick up some extra cash instead of working at Home Depot, or if you can't get hired anywhere else, but short of that, realize your place in the grand scheme of things and you'll do much better...

12-04-2007, 08:46 PM

Uhh, not so much.

I've never worked there. I work for a municipality in Broward. I do see your guys wolf-packing the stop light at Stirling and SR7 every night when I'm driving home, though. It's usually seven guys on a 10-50 of an 80 year old woman who just left the bingo hall and stepped on the gas when the light turned yellow....... Pretty sad if you ask me. But, you guys keep doing what you're doing, and just make sure not to offend any tribal members in the mean time, and you'll be fine. Maybe you can hire some more people who didn't make probation (or FTO) at other agencies and turn them into superstar bouncers....

But, anyway, the point is, please don't call your agency the best in the county. It's definitely not. It's a lot closer to the bottom (ok, maybe it's better than, say Lauderhill, but that's about it)...

It IS probably the best place to go if you're retired and are looking to pick up some extra cash instead of working at Home Depot, or if you can't get hired anywhere else, but short of that, realize your place in the grand scheme of things and you'll do much better...

Ok, the "not so much" comment.... just so ya know, they make more manly comments you could use. I have yet to see 8 ofc's show up for a 10-50, but I can say there is sufficient 94 at our agency. Perhaps you were one of the people that tried to get a job but was denied, now your disgruntled. If in fact you are a cop (which I doubt), and you see a 10-50 then I would have to ask why it is that you never assisted as 94.
Ya see, in the grand sceme of things.... we are all cops and no matter what your feelings are about the agency, we assist each other. I would catagorize you as a sorry excuse for a "wish I was" cop cause whether or not you wear the uniform, your not worthy of the post!
Yes, this agency is great for a retired officer.... also great for anyone else that wants to join.... Just to update your ill-gotten 43, we have officers that are 10-8 from other agencies and they are still applying (not retired and no failed FTO's).
Stay safe, no matter where it is you do for a living......

12-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Ok, the "not so much" comment.... just so ya know, they make more manly comments you could use.

It's a Borat reference. If you haven't seen the movie, go see it. It's funny.

I have yet to see 8 ofc's show up for a 10-50, but I can say there is sufficient 94 at our agency. Perhaps you were one of the people that tried to get a job but was denied, now your disgruntled. If in fact you are a cop (which I doubt), and you see a 10-50 then I would have to ask why it is that you never assisted as 94.

I wrote seven, not eight. And no, I've never applied with Seminole... I've been a cop for 10 years, and back then it was WAY worse than it is now... There was no way I would have applied there (even if I was certified then)... And yes, I've stopped to back your guys up. Only to be surrounded by at least 3 or 4 other cars within 30 seconds of stopping.............

I understand you guys are bored, and really, believe it or not, I'm not criticizing. The point is this: The original poster wrote that Seminole is the best department in the county. I strongly disagree. Perhaps I came off a little harsh, and perhaps I made some generalizations in my responses. The purpose of pointing out all of this is that you guys don't have much to do (other than throw people out of clubs and deal with tribal members), and you have no retirement, and you have (despite what you say) MANY officers employed there that couldn't hack it at municipal or county agencies. I know of at least six off the top of my head that were "unemployable" elsewhere, but now work at seminole. I can name a few more that were hired elsewhere and couldn't make FTO (or probation) and are now working there. That's not the sign of the "best agency in the county."

What ever happened to the ex-Seminole guy that shot at the Metro-Dade cops and fled from them? Shining example of your "difficult" background and employment process, eh??

And, so you know, just about every municipal cop or d/s that I have spoken to about seminole feels the same way. Perhaps I'm the only one who will tell you that, but the point is, yes, we're all cops, and I'll back you guys up and I'd defend you to my death... But don't come on here and act like you're the best of the best.......... It's just not true.

This is my last post here, I really wasn't trying to get into a pissing match over this topic. I've said enough, and I think I've made my point.

Focker, out. (another movie reference for you).

12-05-2007, 06:59 AM
[quote=Slap Shot]Ok, the "not so much" comment.... just so ya know, they make more manly comments you could use.

I have yet to see 8 ofc's show up for a 10-50, but I can say there is sufficient 94 at our agency. Perhaps you were one of the people that tried to get a job but was denied, now your disgruntled. If in fact you are a cop (which I doubt), and you see a 10-50 then I would have to ask why it is that you never assisted as 94.

I wrote seven, not eight. And no, I've never applied with Seminole... I've been a cop for 10 years, and back then it was WAY worse than it is now... There was no way I would have applied there (even if I was certified then)... And yes, I've stopped to back your guys up. Only to be surrounded by at least 3 or 4 other cars within 30 seconds of stopping.............

I understand you guys are bored, and really, believe it or not, I'm not criticizing. The point is this: The original poster wrote that Seminole is the best department in the county. I strongly disagree. Perhaps I came off a little harsh, and perhaps I made some generalizations in my responses. The purpose of pointing out all of this is that you guys don't have much to do (other than throw people out of clubs and deal with tribal members), and you have no retirement, and you have (despite what you say) MANY officers employed there that couldn't hack it at municipal or county agencies. I know of at least six off the top of my head that were "unemployable" elsewhere, but now work at seminole. I can name a few more that were hired elsewhere and couldn't make FTO (or probation) and are now working there. That's not the sign of the "best agency in the county."

What ever happened to the ex-Seminole guy that shot at the Metro-Dade cops and fled from them? Shining example of your "difficult" background and employment process, eh??

And, so you know, just about every municipal cop or d/s that I have spoken to about seminole feels the same way. Perhaps I'm the only one who will tell you that, but the point is, yes, we're all cops, and I'll back you guys up and I'd defend you to my death... But don't come on here and act like you're the best of the best.......... It's just not true.

This is my last post here, I really wasn't trying to get into a pissing match over this topic. I've said enough, and I think I've made my point.

Focker, out. (another movie reference for you).[/quote:1l2wjuvw] Hey just for your info Focker, Seminole arrested and fired that guy (Eloy S) who shot at Miami Dade. How he's kept his certification or got another cop job after that is unknown. Thank god PBSO put a stop to that!!! Shake and Bake

12-05-2007, 04:30 PM
[quote=Slap Shot]Ok, the "not so much" comment.... just so ya know, they make more manly comments you could use.

Focker, out. (another movie reference for you).[/quote:o3jn0aj6]

Let me throw a question at ya (cause I know you will be back to the thread). Tell me what agency out there is without issues. Is yours? Are all your people happy? Is there anyone in your agency that makes you wonder how they passed the process to be where they are now? Every agency has the gems, every agency has the ones that need some work. I can tell you right now that this agency has some very fine officers that would do just fine anywhere. This isnt my first go-around and I have worked with some real winners, even scratched my head at times as to how they made it as far as they did.... but that my friend is life in law enforcement. There are some stand up individuals that tried to transfer to our agency but didnt make the process, that makes me wonder. Fact is, this agency used to be small but is no longer just a "zone" area of coverage. I was always taught to work smart, not hard... now, with the exception of the pension, you tell me what is so bad about working for the Seminole PD? Stay safe.

12-05-2007, 07:05 PM
“Focker Out” and “Not so much”

I can tell your maturity level by the movies you watch. What is next; a reference to Curious George and the Bunny or Elmo’s potty. With your inability to mentally progress in life further that an adolescent boy going through puberty, it’s a wonder how you passed a psychological test.

P.S. I GET MY CHRISTMASS BONUS NEXT WEEK.

THAT WOULD EQUAL ONE WEEKS PAY.

MERRY CHRISTAMSS FROM THE TRIBE… THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.

12-06-2007, 02:33 AM

CHARLIE DOES HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, TRUST ME I KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AS WELL AS YOU SAY. WHY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE HIS PERSONAL FILE AND THEN YOU CAN STOP SPREADING B.S. INFO Still waiting for the name of the college.

12-06-2007, 04:14 AM

I can tell your maturity level by the movies you watch. What is next; a reference to Curious George and the Bunny or Elmo’s potty. With your inability to mentally progress in life further that an adolescent boy going through puberty, it’s a wonder how you passed a psychological test.

Tribal members get $8500 a month for nothing.
The tribe will give the state 50 million up front and 100 million a year after that for permission to have real gambling. Then they will up that to 25 to 30 % of there profit each year after 5 years, you think your $1000 dollar bonus is a gift haha I pissed my pants

12-06-2007, 04:16 AM
meant Their before someone yaps

01-24-2008, 10:39 PM

CHARLIE DOES HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, TRUST ME I KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AS WELL AS YOU SAY. WHY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE HIS PERSONAL FILE AND THEN YOU CAN STOP SPREADING B.S. INFO I VERIFIED IT BY TALKING WITH CHARLIE, HE HAS NONE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO SAY HE DOES , WHAT COLLEGE DID HE GET HIS DEGREE? like I said you are a liar and not with any agency.

01-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Charlie does have a college degree, his schooling was paid for on his tribe's dime. You don't know Jack.

01-31-2008, 12:11 AM

MICCOSUKEE GETS 2 WEEKS TAX FREE CASH

01-31-2008, 06:12 AM
2 weeks tax free cash?? How exciting! Were you able to buy your whole family McDonalds on that kind of cash? Take that $20 bonus, get some life coaching and a hug from your mom. Oh, and don't forget to claim that money on your 1040 you tax genius!

01-31-2008, 10:23 PM
I have read some of Micco PD's blogs and I must say... 2 weeks pay may be nice but I still feel bad for'em! That place sounds like it really sucks. I would certainly use it as a stepping stone and learning experience, then move on. In this day and age, competitive pay, benefits and at the least a take home car are essential. If you cant compete with the surrounding agencies then you dont stand a chance at getting quality employee's.

02-01-2008, 12:34 AM
I have read some of Micco PD's blogs and I must say... 2 weeks pay may be nice but I still feel bad for'em! That place sounds like it really sucks. I would certainly use it as a stepping stone and learning experience, then move on. In this day and age, competitive pay, benefits and at the least a take home car are essential. If you cant compete with the surrounding agencies then you dont stand a chance at getting quality employee's.

That is the only problem with Seminole, they do not have competitive benefits with surrounding agencies. Thats why Spd will only be a stepping stone for the vast majority of officers here. I agree with you Micco PD is a horrible place to work.

02-01-2008, 12:37 AM

That is the only problem with Seminole, they do not have competitive benefits with surrounding agencies. Thats why Spd will only be a stepping stone for the vast majority of officers here. I agree with you Micco PD is a horrible place to work.

Well lets see. it is only the first month in 2008 year and we already have an officer leave today for Miami Gardens. Hmmmn.

02-01-2008, 04:00 AM
There will be many more my friend. Another onw qithin a few weeks to FAU Police.

02-01-2008, 01:38 PM

Tribal members get $8500 a month for nothing.
The tribe will give the state 50 million up front and 100 million a year after that for permission to have real gambling. Then they will up that to 25 to 30 % of there profit each year after 5 years, you think your $1000 dollar bonus is a gift haha I pissed my pants

if they dont say f*ck you state sue us, like they did to the people who built hardrock, they are theives plain and simple. We want your loan but then you are not being fair so we don't pay it back oh well sue us ? scum bags

02-18-2008, 01:44 PM
The only reason people leave is because they have no pension and no union. Nobody wants to spend a lifetime working for someone and only have what you were smart enough to save. Will Latchford told us 99.9% we would get the FRS but the .0001 %, I guess is what did us in. Also, only because of Chief Tiger are the officers who justifiably shot the tribal member working there but I can assure you that if something like that ever happens again, even the Chief will be gone, because their is no union protection, only the protection of a righteous man. What if that ends?

02-18-2008, 03:41 PM
The only reason people leave is because they have no pension and no union. Nobody wants to spend a lifetime working for someone and only have what you were smart enough to save. Will Latchford told us 99.9% we would get the FRS but the .0001 %, I guess is what did us in. Also, only because of Chief Tiger are the officers who justifiably shot the tribal member working there but I can assure you that if something like that ever happens again, even the Chief will be gone, because their is no union protection, only the protection of a righteous man. What if that ends? The tribe is the community that we serve, we provide a service to that community. The brass need to learn the culture, especially the new ones the chief hired. He hired a captain that was to get a pension for the dept., that hasn't happened. The tribe will always need a police dept. they don't want a federal agency or county sheriff's office to take over. The tribe could let some of the top go. I hope that answers your question.

02-18-2008, 08:50 PM
The only reason people leave is because they have no pension and no union. Nobody wants to spend a lifetime working for someone and only have what you were smart enough to save. Will Latchford told us 99.9% we would get the FRS but the .0001 %, I guess is what did us in. Also, only because of Chief Tiger are the officers who justifiably shot the tribal member working there but I can assure you that if something like that ever happens again, even the Chief will be gone, because their is no union protection, only the protection of a righteous man. What if that ends? The tribe is the community that we serve, we provide a service to that community. The brass need to learn the culture, especially the new ones the chief hired. He hired a captain that was to get a pension for the dept., that hasn't happened. The tribe will always need a police dept. they don't want a federal agency or county sheriff's office to take over. The tribe could let some of the top go. I hope that answers your question.

Yes, thank you. one more question though, wasn't the Captain that left supposed to get the pension?

02-18-2008, 10:16 PM
You guys if you havnt figured it out yet, They have told us for the past six years or longer that there looking into it. Cmon most of us will qualify for social security before we see a pension. We just might as well stop wasting out breath talking about it. But hey, maybe we can carry a rifle in the near future. :? They should issue us walking canes, because we will need one when we can collect our 401K at 59.5 years old. Gotta love SPD. But no one makes any of us work here right. So cant really *****.

02-18-2008, 11:27 PM
You guys if you havnt figured it out yet, They have told us for the past six years or longer that there looking into it. Cmon most of us will qualify for social security before we see a pension. We just might as well stop wasting out breath talking about it. But hey, maybe we can carry a rifle in the near future. :? They should issue us walking canes, because we will need one when we can collect our 401K at 59.5 years old. Gotta love SPD. But no one makes any of us work here right. So cant really *****.

I wonder why some people just don't get it? why people don't realize that that the real reason they won't give you a pension, is because they have the power not to and they know you are powerless to prevent it. There will always be someone to take over for those that continuously leave, which is at least 5 or 6 a year in Hollywood alone. Are some just smarter than others? why can't everyone just see the writing on the wall. Medical expenses won't get any cheaper 20 years from now and having to start from scratch after risking life and limb is too high a price to pay to end up depending on social security or on what you were able to save.

02-20-2008, 10:52 PM
well it looks like the shooting incident went without claiming a cop. They got the chief because the tribe didn't like the outcome. What a bunch of crap....They think they walk on water. They don't appreciate nothing. 0 respect for the tribe.

02-21-2008, 02:54 AM
well it looks like the shooting incident went without claiming a cop. They got the chief because the tribe didn't like the outcome. What a bunch of crap....They think they walk on water. They don't appreciate nothing. 0 respect for the tribe.

VERY PREDJUDICE IF YOU ASK ME, THEY CAN DO NO WRONG...........

02-21-2008, 04:29 AM

I think you guys are overreacting. The brass has assured me, that despite this minor set back. They are working on a comprehensive pension which is not good but better than Pahokee, Belle Glades, South Bay and El portal's pension. They also told me that they are just going to get rid of the winers, complainers and people who talk crap about them on this site and put their money into a raffle which will go to anyone with at least 5 years on. Some of you who have been demoted or who have been canned and brought back out of desperation may not qualify for the raffle.

02-21-2008, 05:32 PM

I think you guys are overreacting. The brass has assured me, that despite this minor set back. They are working on a comprehensive pension which is not good but better than Pahokee, Belle Glades, South Bay and El portal's pension. They also told me that they are just going to get rid of the winers, complainers and people who talk crap about them on this site and put their money into a raffle which will go to anyone with at least 5 years on. Some of you who have been demoted or who have been canned and brought back out of desperation may not qualify for the raffle.THE BRASS HAS ASSURED YOU THIS IS JUST A MINOR SET BACK? REALLY? YOUR AN A$$HOLE AND WHO THE HELL WHO ARE YOU. I WILL TELL WHO YOU ARE A F***KIN A$$ KISSER.

02-21-2008, 06:49 PM

I think you guys are overreacting. The brass has assured me, that despite this minor set back. They are working on a comprehensive pension which is not good but better than Pahokee, Belle Glades, South Bay and El portal's pension. They also told me that they are just going to get rid of the winers, complainers and people who talk crap about them on this site and put their money into a raffle which will go to anyone with at least 5 years on. Some of you who have been demoted or who have been canned and brought back out of desperation may not qualify for the raffle.THE BRASS HAS ASSURED YOU THIS IS JUST A MINOR SET BACK? REALLY? YOUR AN A$$HOLE AND WHO THE HELL WHO ARE YOU. I WILL TELL WHO YOU ARE A F***KIN A$$ KISSER.

I was being sarcastic douchebag

02-21-2008, 08:42 PM

I t’s simple

Well siad friend...

02-21-2008, 09:35 PM

I t’s simple

Well siad friend...

yeah you have an allstar crew allright. One LT had one year on the road in Hollywood, the other 5 years 98% of the time at BC shooting at gators and killing mosquitos and check out one of your other recently hired allstars on BSO thread

02-21-2008, 09:36 PM

I t’s simple

Well siad friend...

Dude better benefits, like what benefits has the admin improved. They have done nothing, but buy new cars.

02-22-2008, 06:14 AM

Focker, out. (another movie reference for you).[/quote:35o2ja42]

I think you're the same loud mouth that posted as "Down south LEO" on another SPD thread.

So, you've been a cop since 1998. WOW, I've been a cop since 1986, so what!! Ever been in a shooting? I've been in two. Ever had to 10-31 a vehicle? I've quit counting. So the hell what! These days having been a cop for ten years at some little municipality in Broward obviously doesn't mean much. The Broward academy has been turning out "LIFE ROOKIES" since about 1992. Maybe that's why you sound so much like some cowardly "Officer Safety" "Radar Rookie" that sandbags the churches because a little old lady with a bible doesn't scare you as much as a gang banger. You write her a bunch of tickets then go brag to your zone partner about "Out writing him." You brag to your friends and family about what a "Bad ass cop" you are. You had to have the badge because you feel in your heart that you're just a piece of trash. The badge makes you feel almost like a real man. But, not enough. So, you have to come on here and tell REAL MEN, that you are better than them because YOU the "Officer Safety" "SUPER ROOKIE" are a "REAL COP". GET A LIFE SNOT NOSE PUNK!!!!! Real men don't have time for you. And, I was on the SPD oral board and flunked alot of Cops that were currently employed as cops in Broward and Dade. Oh, and I've never been fired, or asked to resign from any agency.

02-22-2008, 08:35 AM
Anonymous wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:
Ok, the "not so much" comment.... just so ya know, they make more manly comments you could use.

Slap Snot wrote:

I think you're the same loud mouth that posted as "Down south LEO" on another SPD thread.

So, you've been a cop since 1998. WOW, I've been a cop since 1986, so what!! Ever been in a shooting? I've been in two. Ever had to 10-31 a vehicle? I've quit counting. So the hell what! These days having been a cop for ten years at some little municipality in Broward obviously doesn't mean much. The Broward academy has been turning out "LIFE ROOKIES" since about 1992. Maybe that's why you sound so much like some cowardly "Officer Safety" "Radar Rookie" that sandbags the churches because a little old lady with a bible doesn't scare you as much as a gang banger. You write her a bunch of tickets then go brag to your zone partner about "Out writing him." You brag to your friends and family about what a "Bad ass cop" you are. You had to have the badge because you feel in your heart that you're just a piece of trash. The badge makes you feel almost like a real man. But, not enough. So, you have to come on here and tell REAL MEN, that you are better than them because YOU the "Officer Safety" "SUPER ROOKIE" are a "REAL COP". GET A LIFE SNOT NOSE PUNK!!!!! Real men don't have time for you. And, I was on the SPD oral board and flunked alot of Cops that were currently employed as cops in Broward and Dade. Oh, and I've never been fired, or asked to resign from any agency.

He is not me but i will tell you this your department is far from the best in the county it is more like the worst you guys hire all the rejects that have been fired from real police departments, notice how i said real police departments.Your department just went from bad to worse when you guys fired Charlie. But you will come back on try to say how you started in 1986 in police work but my question id where and why did you leave. If it was because you retired you prove my point even more your police department only hires fired police officres or retired police officers from other departments. Another point to prove you guys are like security guards you dont even have a real radio system. And yes i have backed your officers up before and every time i do they tell me how my they worked for my department. Please don't come back and say or post a dumb reply

02-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Anonymous wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:

Slap Snot wrote:

He is not me but i will tell you this your department is far from the best in the county it is more like the worst you guys hire all the rejects that have been fired from real police departments, notice how i said real police departments.Your department just went from bad to worse when you guys fired Charlie. But you will come back on try to say how you started in 1986 in police work but my question id where and why did you leave. If it was because you retired you prove my point even more your police department only hires fired police officres or retired police officers from other departments. Another point to prove you guys are like security guards you dont even have a real radio system. And yes i have backed your officers up before and every time i do they tell me how my they worked for my department. Please don't come back and say or post a dumb replyTHIS HAS TO BE THE SAME A$$HOLE THAT WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS SO CALLED FREIND BEING ARRESTED AT THE HARDROCK. :twisted:

02-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Anonymous wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:

Slap Snot wrote:

He is not me but i will tell you this your department is far from the best in the county it is more like the worst you guys hire all the rejects that have been fired from real police departments, notice how i said real police departments.Your department just went from bad to worse when you guys fired Charlie. But you will come back on try to say how you started in 1986 in police work but my question id where and why did you leave. If it was because you retired you prove my point even more your police department only hires fired police officres or retired police officers from other departments. Another point to prove you guys are like security guards you dont even have a real radio system. And yes i have backed your officers up before and every time i do they tell me how my they worked for my department. Please don't come back and say or post a dumb reply

Are you really a cop? If so, I was right you're just a "RADAR ROOKIE"; your writing is the worst. Everyone makes mistakes, but you don't write like the seasoned "REAL COP" from a "REAL DEPT." You're just a loser making a brag! "My dept. is bigger, I'm a REAL COP, not a security guard!"

I never said Seminole was the best Dept. It's not, and niether is any Broward municipality south of us. But let me say this. Some of our guys wrestled an assault rifle away from a man. THAT'S GUTS, and thats POLICE WORK! Not security! You, "Mr. OFICER SAFETY" have never had to do that, or would have had the GUTS TO DO THAT!!!! SO, Mr. "I've been a cop since 1998" HA HA HA LOL, take your little yellow behind back south! And, take a report writing class. please!!!

02-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Anonymous wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:

Slap Snot wrote:

Are you really a cop? If so, I was right you're just a "RADAR ROOKIE"; your writing is the worst. Everyone makes mistakes, but you don't write like the seasoned "REAL COP" from a "REAL DEPT." You're just a loser making a brag! "My dept. is bigger, I'm a REAL COP, not a security guard!"

I never said Seminole was the best Dept. It's not, and niether is any Broward municipality south of us. But let me say this. Some of our guys wrestled an assault rifle away from a man. THAT'S GUTS, and thats POLICE WORK! Not security! You, "Mr. OFICER SAFETY" have never had to do that, or would have had the GUTS TO DO THAT!!!! SO, Mr. "I've been a cop since 1998" HA HA HA LOL, take your little yellow behind back south! And, take a report writing class. please!!!

So, "Down South LEO", you're just pissed because Seminole arrested your buddy at the Hard Rock! Makes sense now! See ya latter ROOKIE BAD A**.