PDA

View Full Version : Sad Thanksgiving

11-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope we are all thankful for the things we have and the people that are close to us today. They may not always be there.

Rest in Peace Major Terry Branscome... you will forever be with us, if not in body, in spirit. Thank you for everything you did for others. You were someone to model a law enforcement career after, and we will always remember you.

11-23-2007, 02:46 AM
Great guy, would not hurt anyone for political or mean reasons, he will be missed. He was a good friend and partner. RIP Terry!!! :(

11-23-2007, 08:19 PM
god bless you Terry and your family. Worked w/ Terry back in the 80s. Still around but not at CCSO

11-24-2007, 12:07 AM
He was the most decent person working here. What a shame to have him go through all that for so long. RIP.

11-26-2007, 04:18 PM
RIP Major Branscome. You were an amazing person and your legacy will live on forever! You had such a huge impact on this agency and you will be missed dearly!

11-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Terry was a good man and will be missed. I had a lot of respect for him and spent a bit of time talking to him about why he was a cop for so long. The man had a passion for helping people, and loved his job and CCSO.

I offer his family my deepest sympathies.

Dan

11-29-2007, 12:39 AM
I was very touched by the funeral. I'd never met the Major, but i found myself welling up just the same

12-05-2007, 11:51 PM
They don't make 'em like Major Branscome any more. Those TRULY good, decent, honest guys are a dying breed who can just about be counted on one hand around the agency these days. :(

THAT is what I will miss. I didn't know him personally, but professionally - he was an example for all of us to aspire to.

God bless your soul, Terry.

:cry: