PDA

View Full Version : taser a firfighter while at work in full uniform?

11-22-2007, 04:10 AM
When I first heard this I thought no one could possibly be that ignorant and or that foolish. but then I further thought. Who at our department would have no thought of liabilty and has no common sense of being a police officer. And then it became clear who that officer was.

Unless that ofc is one of "those" protected she better hurry up and find out if the ale house is still hiring.

p.s. Where is it on u tube?

11-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Details please...

11-22-2007, 06:26 PM
IT DOES NOT SUPRISE ME THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN THE TASER HAS EMPOWERED ALL THE BULLY TYPES, BEFORE THE TASER THEY WOULD KNOW THEIR LIMITATIONS OR ONLY RUN THEIR MOUTH WITH A CROWD OF COPS AROUND. NOW THEY ABUSE THE TASER USE. UNLESS YOUR DOING 90% MORE ARRESTS AND STOPS ECT YOUR TASER USE SHOULD NOT BE MUCH ABOVE EVERYONE ELSES .

WE ALL KNOW A FEW.

THIS IS ALSO A HIRING ISSUE NOW THEY HIRE JUST SIMPLY BASED ON THEM HAVING A "V" NO LIFE EXPERIENCE NEEDED.

11-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Or there ability to use the "V" on the hiring staff.

11-22-2007, 11:01 PM
you guys should really get the facts before spouting off at the mouth. it was a party where a bonehead cop let some firemen talk her into tasing one of them. she was on duty, they weren't. FD IA is taking care of their end, what will ours do? Ale House was a reference to a previous employer of said bonehead.

11-23-2007, 03:12 AM
you guys should really get the facts before spouting off at the mouth. it was a party where a bonehead cop let some firemen talk her into tasing one of them. she was on duty, they weren't. FD IA is taking care of their end, what will ours do? Ale House was a reference to a previous employer of said bonehead.

Maybe you need to get your facts straight. A party is not conducted in a firestation, possibly you got this incident confused with a previous incident with the same person.

11-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Let me get this straight. Was the fire fighter a willing recipient of the tasing, or did his buddies talk her into zapping him by surprise?

11-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Its ok based on previous punishments given out in this department, a counseling should be sufficient. Im sure the PBA will get it knocked down
possibly an accidental discharge or something. They have taken care of far worse in the past. Just look around you.

11-25-2007, 09:27 PM
then she'll be working for m.s. and then make detective!!!!!!!!!1 what a friggib' JOKE!!!!!!!!!

11-27-2007, 05:11 PM
then she'll be working for m.s. and then make detective!!!!!!!!!1 what a friggib' JOKE!!!!!!!!!

Look how Capt D. and Capt R. made captain, she may also be the next captian.

UPOORLOOSERS
12-05-2007, 02:19 AM
I HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE FROM A POLICE OFFICER ON A CALL AND I HAVE TO SAY HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM THAT YOU ALL FIND TIME TO WRITE THIS SHIT. I AM A FIREFIGHTER AND NO I'M NOT HER HUSBAND BUT WHAT KIND OF LIVES DO U PEOPLE LIVE WERE U GET SATISFACTION TRASHING EACH OTHER I MEAN DAM GO TO THE MOVIES OR THE BEACH OR HOW ABOUT THE GYM SEEMS QUITE AFEW OF U COULD BENEFIT FROM THAT. OH AND IF YOUR DOING THIS ON SHIFT HOW ABOUT CONCENTRATING ON YOUR JOB AND KEEPING EACH OTHER SAFE WRATHER THAN TRASH EACH OTHER. WHEN U TALK ABOUT WHO THEY HIRE POINT THE FINGER AT YOURSELVES BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE ACTING VERY PROFESSIONAL AND IN MY OPINION SOUNDS PRETTY COWARDLY TO ME THAT U ALL HAVE TO TALK BE HIND HER BACK ON HERE. IF YOUR MOUTH CAN RUN LIKE THAT THEN U SHOULD BE MAN OR WOMAN ENOUGH TO EXPRESS YOURSELF TO HER. I HAPPEN TO KNOW HER AND HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD HER SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY OF U. SHE IS A GOOD PERSON WITH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT LIKE THAT. I HAVE PERSONALLY HEARD MUCH WORSE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND WHILE IT WASN'T A SMART DECISION IT DOESN'T COMPARE TO WHAT IS OUT THERE. JUST FOOD 4 THOUGHT OH AND PS AND GET A LIFE.

12-05-2007, 05:06 AM
go pet your dalmation fireboy

12-05-2007, 11:07 AM
SHOULDN'T YOU BE "STAGING IN THE AREA" SOMEWHERE? OR PERHAPS ASKING FOR OUR ASSISTANCE ON A COMBATIVE 80 YEAR OLD PATIENT? YOU'VE LOST ALL OF OUR RESPECT THANKS TO YOUR PROTOCOLS. GO START YOUR OWN POST HERO!!!

12-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Know why God created PoliceOfficers?...so Firemen could have heroes too!!

12-05-2007, 08:15 PM
I HEARD ABOUT THIS SITE FROM A POLICE OFFICER ON A CALL AND I HAVE TO SAY HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM THAT YOU ALL FIND TIME TO WRITE THIS shizzat. I AM A FIREFIGHTER AND NO I'M NOT HER HUSBAND BUT WHAT KIND OF LIVES DO U PEOPLE LIVE WERE U GET SATISFACTION TRASHING EACH OTHER I MEAN DAM GO TO THE MOVIES OR THE BEACH OR HOW ABOUT THE GYM SEEMS QUITE AFEW OF U COULD BENEFIT FROM THAT. OH AND IF YOUR DOING THIS ON SHIFT HOW ABOUT CONCENTRATING ON YOUR JOB AND KEEPING EACH OTHER SAFE WRATHER THAN TRASH EACH OTHER. WHEN U TALK ABOUT WHO THEY HIRE POINT THE FINGER AT YOURSELVES BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE ACTING VERY PROFESSIONAL AND IN MY OPINION SOUNDS PRETTY COWARDLY TO ME THAT U ALL HAVE TO TALK BE HIND HER BACK ON HERE. IF YOUR MOUTH CAN RUN LIKE THAT THEN U SHOULD BE MAN OR WOMAN ENOUGH TO EXPRESS YOURSELF TO HER. I HAPPEN TO KNOW HER AND HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD HER SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY OF U. SHE IS A GOOD PERSON WITH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AND SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT LIKE THAT. I HAVE PERSONALLY HEARD MUCH WORSE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND WHILE IT WASN'T A SMART DECISION IT DOESN'T COMPARE TO WHAT IS OUT THERE. JUST FOOD 4 THOUGHT OH AND PS AND GET A LIFE.

First off, losers is spelled with only one "o".

And did you really spell rather with a "w"?? Don't they require a diploma or at least like an 8th grade education to be a firefighter?

12-06-2007, 08:43 AM
go play with you dalmation, in traffic

12-06-2007, 09:05 PM
loser looser loooooooooser u got the point and I have to give it to u I'm busted u guys r my heros but only u guys writing this not the other cops who r out there doing there jobs. I mean the ones who don't back people up because they got a box of doughnuts and r writing crap on this message board. Come on guys come by the station 4 a autograph signing and a photo shoot. ps the way u all handle thoose 80 year olds is amazing what balls u must have what balls

12-06-2007, 11:12 PM
ps the way u all handle thoose 80 year olds is amazing what balls u must have what balls

Well, we all know you guys DON'T have balls, because if there's even a remote chance of danger, you guys will wait for us to advise that it's "safe to enter."

Seriously, don't complain when you're awakened in the middle of the night to do your job... I don't think I'm ever going to cancel rescue again after your little comments............ Wake 'em up, get 'em out there....

12-07-2007, 04:08 PM
how do u know i ride rescue and thats fine we don't have trouble doing our job. guess u do. I personally have called off pd many times but remember that we do have protocols to follow and besides our gear isn't bullet proof and we dont have niffty gadget belts like u. I think what u write is very creative and find it funny but I can see I'm getting under your skin so I do apologize 4 that but think how she must feel. I'm sure your not perfect but then again maybe you are. I feel so bad about all I've said what do u say u let me buy u a box of doughnuts to bury the hatchet. Its jelly right?

12-08-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm sure your not perfect... Its jelly right?

Don't you have to at least graduate high school to be employed by the fire department? It's "you're," not "your" and "It's," not "Its." Go back and take a seventh grade English class before you post here again, ok?

Please, stop disgracing yourself already. You are all a bunch of pansies... Blame it on "protocol" or whatever you want to sleep better tonight. Bottom line is, if there's even a slight risk of injury, you guys wait blocks away for us to tell you it's safe to come in. When you do have to put out a fire, well, we all know you at least save the foundation..... So, keep competing in your "extrication competitions" and playing touchy feely with each other in your leather couches while you watch your big screen tvs, or sleep in your bunk beds together. Don't worry, we'll keep you boys safe....

12-08-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm sure your not perfect... Its jelly right?

Don't you have to at least graduate high school to be employed by the fire department? It's "you're," not "your" and "It's," not "Its." Go back and take a seventh grade English class before you post here again, ok?

Please, stop disgracing yourself already. You are all a bunch of pansies... Blame it on "protocol" or whatever you want to sleep better tonight. Bottom line is, if there's even a slight risk of injury, you guys wait blocks away for us to tell you it's safe to come in. When you do have to put out a fire, well, we all know you at least save the foundation..... So, keep competing in your "extrication competitions" and playing touchy feely with each other in your leather couches while you watch your big screen tvs, or sleep in your bunk beds together. Don't worry, we'll keep you boys safe....

You know this is just pathetic already.....I know that I've seen plenty of times cops eating and hanging out not doing anything as well, so why make fun of the FD when you guys do the same at times.

It's funny how you say " Even if there is the slightest risk of injury" we all know that you would call for back up or atleast can go to your bat belt and decide what your going to use. Did you forget that cops have vests as well. It's said all the time that you can never be to careful, and then you mock FD because they are not allowed to take action. It's something called ...."I WANNA GO HOME ALIVE".

I'm sure that their are a few that would like to jump in and do something instead of calling PD.....just look who they send at times....I would want to handle it myself. instead of calling the hot heads or pansies that are on PD, but we all have something called "sop's" and i'm sure you would follow it as well, if it possibly meant losing your job.

Yes, people have made dumb decisions in the past.....alot have, there's a long list, just look around......if your not one of those then good for you....i'm still sure that you are not perfect as well, and have done stupid stuff in your life.

I'm sure that the bonehead is regreting what she did, but whats sucks the most is that you all writing about her are probably the ones that pretend that your her friend and then talk crap or stab her in the back.....Stop pretending and be real.

12-09-2007, 05:41 AM
IS IT IN YOUR SOP TO REQUEST THE SEX OF THE VICTIM WHEN WE NEED YOU TO RESPOND?
WILL YOU BRING A DIFFERENT TRUCK IF IT'S MALE AND AN OTHER TRUCK IF IT'S FEMALE?
WHY DO WE HAVE TO ADVISE ON YOUR CODE TO RESPOND WHEN YOU'RE STILL GONNA GO CODE THREE?
WHY AT TWO IN THE MORNING DO YOU REFUSE TO RESPOND TO A FIRE ALARM RESET WHEN IT'S ONLY A HUNDRED YARDS FROM YOUR STATION?
WHY MUST YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE NOT RESPONDING UNLESS IT'S FULLY ENGULFED?
THAT ALARM WAS ON FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT. NICE!!!!

12-09-2007, 07:02 AM
IS IT IN YOUR SOP TO REQUEST THE sex OF THE VICTIM WHEN WE NEED YOU TO RESPOND?
WILL YOU BRING A DIFFERENT TRUCK IF IT'S MALE AND AN OTHER TRUCK IF IT'S FEMALE?
WHY DO WE HAVE TO ADVISE ON YOUR CODE TO RESPOND WHEN YOU'RE STILL GONNA GO CODE THREE?
WHY AT TWO IN THE MORNING DO YOU REFUSE TO RESPOND TO A FIRE ALARM RESET WHEN IT'S ONLY A HUNDRED YARDS FROM YOUR STATION?
WHY MUST YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE NOT RESPONDING UNLESS IT'S FULLY ENGULFED?
THAT ALARM WAS ON FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT. NICE!!!!

YOUR GONNA TELL ME THAT YOU GUYS DON'T MAKE DUMB REQUESTS OVER THE RADIO. WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT CODE WE RESPOND AT? WHAT DOES IT MATTER, IF IT'S ASKED MALE OR FEMALE. MAYBE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS ASK FOR A FEMALE OFFICER BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO TOUCH THEM WE HAVE A FEMALE FIREFGHTER AVAILABLE TO COME WITH US TO DEAL PHYSICALLY WITH THE PATIENT. WE WOULD LIKE TO BRING HER AS WELL DUE TO THE SAME LIABILITY YOU GUYS HAVE GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD. BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW SINCE YOU DON'T ASK. YOU RATHER SAY SOMETHING STUPID ON THIS SITE.

YOU KNOW .....TO GET THINGS STRAIGHT...WHY DON'T YOU READ WHAT THE SOP'S FOR FD ARE AND THEN MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU MIGHT HAVE A POINT. YOU DON'T HEAR US QUESTIONING WHAT YOUR SOP'S SAY, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY WE DON'T KNOW. WE JUST THINK YOU ALL WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT MAYBE WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT HOME ALIVE AS WELL SINCE WE DON'T HAVE BODY ARMOR WHEN IT COMES TO SOME OF THE CALLS WE HAVE TO STAND BY AT, INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL YOU GIVE THE OK.

THE LAST FEW RESPONSES HAVE BEEN ABOUT OTHER STUPID THINGS. CAN'T FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO COME BACK WITH....I DON;T THINK SO.

SO, WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME SOMEWHERE IN YOUR PRECIOUS SPARE TIME, MAYBE DURING DONUT BREAK,.....GRAB THE SOP BOOK FOR FD AND HAPPY READING. THEN MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE A POINT TO THE ABOVE QUOTE.

12-09-2007, 11:08 AM
What are we 12 years old? Look, its the same thing around the country - there is a rift between fire and police. Don't know quite why that is, but it is not unique to Pm Pines. We like donuts and you guys are a bunch of primadonnas who play X-Box and sleep all night.

But the truth is, when push comes to shove, we have always worked very well together on critical incidents and the cops will always have your backs, as we know that you will be there to treat us before all others if we need you. I have been to cop accidents where you guys have gone far above and beyond to help us and do the right thing. And you should also know well that a Pines cop will never write a Fire guy a ticket and would lay the smack-down on someone who puts their hands on you just as we would if they did that to another cop.

What is sad, is that on any scene, rarely do the cops and fire guys ever talk to each other except for a head nod or a "howyadoin?". It is both sides. We should at the very least take a minute to speak with each other on scenes. Maybe if we get to know each other, we would get along a little better. Although I have gotten to know Whitworth and Dillelo and those two have completely ruined the reputation of all good firefighters!!! (That was a joke, boys).

So next time you are on a scene, take a second to go and talk to the cop, see if we want to stop by for some spaghetti that you are undoubtedly making for dinner - hey, we may even bring some donuts!

12-09-2007, 02:33 PM
You know this is just pathetic already.....I know that I've seen plenty of times cops eating and hanging out not doing anything as well, so why make fun of the FD when you guys do the same at times.

I told you to take a seventh grade English class before posting here, but obviously you didn't. The above sentence is a run-on sentence.

It's funny how you say " Even if there is the slightest risk of injury" we all know that you would call for back up or atleast can go to your bat belt and decide what your going to use.

I'm proud that you properly used the contraction for "it is," however, when using quotes, use a comma. Also, there's no such word as "atleast." Finally, "you're" is the contraction for "you are." "Your" is a possessive pronoun.

Did you forget that cops have vests as well.

No, I remembered that. But, you forgot to use a question mark at the end of the question...

It's said all the time that you can never be to careful

No, it's said that you can never be TOO careful, not "to careful."

I would want to handle it myself. instead of calling the hot heads or pansies that are on PD, but we all have something called "sop's" and i'm sure you would follow it as well, if it possibly meant losing your job.

I'm not sure if you meant this to be one run-on sentence and accidentally ended the first "thought" with a period, or if you just didn't capitalize "Instead." Either way, you really need to find a more effective way to put your thoughts into writing. Oh, and we have "SOPs." There's no reason for an apostrophe. Finally, "I'm" sure that you should capitalize a personal pronoun.

alot have, there's a long list, just look around......if your not one of those then good for you....i'm still sure that you are not perfect as well, and have done stupid stuff in your life.

"A LOT" is two words. Again, "you're" means "you are." Capitalize "I'm."

I'm sure that the bonehead is regreting what she did, but whats sucks the most is that you all writing about her are probably the ones that pretend that your her friend and then talk crap or stab her in the back.....Stop pretending and be real.

I don't even know about the incident that you're talking about, this is about an idiot firefighter coming on here and talking crap. Oh, and there's another misuse of "your" in this "paragraph" as well.

Now, as I wrote before, PLEASE go back to night school and finish your GED...

12-09-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey Ding-Dong I didn't know I was being graded by an English professor. I type to make a point, I know what a run-on sentence is and I know how to use punctuation as well. When it comes to spelling I suck but as long as I get my point across that is all that matters besides there is spell checking for that. I don't come on here to write research papers just to defend one of YOUR own, as well as us now that u have decided to make it between FD and PD. I happen to be friends with most of the cops I talk to and I appreciate the tough job that PD has. However, we have an equally challenging job and I must admit that we get praised for our work more than PD does. I also believe the reason for that is because hot head cops, with quick mouths (like you) create those impressions on the public. Most cops are very cool and down to earth but it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch, at least in the public eye. We practice a little thing called patience when dealing with difficult people, you should give it a try before you escalate a situation and you just might find that you don't always have to verbally or physically abuse someone to resolve a problem. I personally do look at PD as family which is why I felt compelled to defend your own officer and believe me I follow my protocols but if something went wrong, anyone of us (including myself) would jump right in to help PD even if it were you Ding-Dong. I still want to buy you those Doughnuts but you never want to come by. What’s wrong don't be shy come on by and if you’re good maybe just maybe I'll let u pet my Dalmatian

12-10-2007, 02:20 PM
LET ME GUESS WHAT COLOR YOUR TRUCK IS (ONLY FOUR TO CHOOSE FROM AND PROBABLY 4x4) AND WHAT STICKERS ARE ON THE TAG AND REAR WINDOW.....
HMMMMM?
DON'T EVER ACCUSE ME OF BEING A CREATURE OF HABIT YOU FIGGIN NEWBEE....
ONLY A YOUNG PUNK LIKE YOURSELF WOULD DISGRACE A RESPECTABLE AND PROFESSIONALLY RUN DEPARTMENT LIKE YOURSELF.
ONCE YOU HAVE TIME IN GREENHORN, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.
SEE YA AT THE NEXT "COMBATIVE PATIENT"!

12-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Hey Ding-Dong I didn't know I was being graded by an English professor.

You weren't. Just someone who actually graduated high school. Lay off the weed and steroids, dude. Maybe your brain will return, then.

We practice a little thing called patience when dealing with difficult people

No, you practice sitting in your truck and waiting for us to calm the situation down. Or, screaming on your radios for us to respond code 3 to help you. You don't know how many times I've run code thinking you guys were getting your butts kicked...only to arrive (after risking my life) to find someone who was not even REMOTELY combative......

I still want to buy you those Doughnuts but you never want to come by. What’s wrong don't be shy come on by and if you’re good maybe just maybe I'll let u pet my Dalmatian

Ok, who should I ask for at the station?

12-10-2007, 09:31 PM
why don't u ask 4 her husband then tell him what u said

12-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Or maybe I should bring them by the station but who do I ask 4 Ding-Dong? Oh and maybe u should try steroids to help u burn off those doughnut calories. I'd wrather be ripped and on juice than fat. Neither is healthy but atleast we look good.

12-11-2007, 01:31 AM
she'll get off and you guys will still be waiting til the coast is clear

12-14-2007, 01:15 AM
Or maybe I should bring them by the station but who do I ask 4 Ding-Dong? Oh and maybe u should try steroids to help u burn off those doughnut calories. I'd wrather be ripped and on juice than fat. Neither is healthy but atleast we look good.

You know you wanna look good for the extra time off you guys have waiting to get the kitty down off the tree. You all prance around the station house checking eachothers hoses. One question don't they have a site for you to go on and vent guess not you have to come in here and play with men, because deep down inside you wanted to be a LEO, but you couldn't because you'd get your eggs scrambled so you chose to carry hoses instead. Bet you cuddle up with that dalmation on those lonely nights.

12-14-2007, 02:16 AM
blueline n smiley really seem to have issues with thier manhood (*****es) nice to know ur the ones with the weapons. very reassuring. why dont you sneak off and check on ur cheating wife or feed the dogs. (*****es) u all talk so tough hiding behind ur keyboards, come on by, we'll talk this out like men, oh, sorry, u *****es like to hide. i'm sure u have something in ur batbelt to subdue an unarmed little firefighter, dont u (*****es) we have a rich tradition handed down over hundreds of years, we read articles on our craft and work to better ourselves and our service, we r proud of our jobs and our department. sorry u all have to hide the job u have chosen, u give us grief for wearing our shirts and having stickers on our vehicles. whos the jealous one, blueline? we have no interest in being LEOs, we're glad u dumb asses took the job. someone has to pick up the trash too, we're glad they do it, but wouldn't do it ourselves. cut a little close u sad sack of SH*T ? so get off ur CAD chat while driving down the Blvd. go home and beat ur kids or something. we r the good guys here, ask anyone! dont worry, we'll come work u when ur fat ass codes on the couch, or patch u up when u roll ur unit while ur on ur chat running 80 mph down taft, or peg a kid flying thru a residential neighborhood. yeah, we got ur back, u all just keep telling urselves that ur so professional, that ur so honorable, right? RIGHT ur only fooling urselves.
hey- did u hear this one- what do cops and firefighters have in common?
we all want 2 b firefighters- i think that may b closer 2 the truth, huh blueline? how about u smiley? we're real proud of u guys, keep up the good work

12-14-2007, 02:31 AM
When I first heard this I thought no one could possibly be that ignorant and or that foolish. but then I further thought. Who at our department would have no thought of liabilty and has no common sense of being a police officer. And then it became clear who that officer was.

Unless that ofc is one of "those" protected she better hurry up and find out if the ale house is still hiring.

p.s. Where is it on u tube?

nice job of supporting ur personnel, way 2 go sarge

12-14-2007, 10:33 AM
blueline n smiley really seem to have issues with thier manhood (*****es) nice to know ur the ones with the weapons. very reassuring. why dont you sneak off and check on ur cheating wife or feed the dogs. (*****es) u all talk so tough hiding behind ur keyboards, come on by, we'll talk this out like men, oh, sorry, u *****es like to hide. i'm sure u have something in ur batbelt to subdue an unarmed little firefighter, dont u (*****es) we have a rich tradition handed down over hundreds of years, we read articles on our craft and work to better ourselves and our service, we r proud of our jobs and our department. sorry u all have to hide the job u have chosen, u give us grief for wearing our shirts and having stickers on our vehicles. whos the jealous one, blueline? we have no interest in being LEOs, we're glad u dumb asses took the job. someone has to pick up the trash too, we're glad they do it, but wouldn't do it ourselves. cut a little close u sad sack of SH*T ? so get off ur CAD chat while driving down the Blvd. go home and beat ur kids or something. we r the good guys here, ask anyone! dont worry, we'll come work u when ur fat ass codes on the couch, or patch u up when u roll ur unit while ur on ur chat running 80 mph down taft, or peg a kid flying thru a residential neighborhood. yeah, we got ur back, u all just keep telling urselves that ur so professional, that ur so honorable, right? RIGHT ur only fooling urselves.
hey- did u hear this one- what do cops and firefighters have in common?
we all want 2 b firefighters- i think that may b closer 2 the truth, huh blueline? how about u smiley? we're real proud of u guys, keep up the good work

Hey d**khead, why don't you go hump someone else's leg? It seems that you are the wannabe, trolling cop forums and whatnot. Isn't there a killer X-Box tournament you guys are planning tonight? Shouldn't you be scrubbing the staionhouse toilets and washing the Chief's truck? You go to sleep in your bunkbed tonight, we'll make sure your wife is well taken care of.

Did YOU hear why God made cops? Yeah, so faggot firefighters can have heros too. Get off our forum.

12-14-2007, 09:14 PM
americas heros huh? nice screen name pal ur forum sucks dont u worry little girl im done with this petty crap think i'll take a nap, or watch a movie , or play xbox c u on the big one try not to block my access with ur unit k? thanks

12-15-2007, 12:47 AM
americas heros huh? nice screen name pal ur forum sucks dont u worry little girl im done with this petty crap think i'll take a nap, or watch a movie , or play xbox c u on the big one try not to block my access with ur unit k? thanks

Awww...girl don't go away mad, girl just go away. Is it true you all sit around at the station house at night and tell ghost stories, do eachothers nails, and have pillow fights? You firechicks are so lucky I bet you do eachothers hair.

12-15-2007, 02:13 AM
we r the good guys here, ask anyone! dont worry, we'll come work u when ur fat ass codes on the couch, or patch u up when u roll ur unit while ur on ur chat running 80 mph down taft, or peg a kid flying thru a residential neighborhood.

Yeah, and don't worry, we'll be there when you call 911 and scream into the phone like a little girl that someone's breaking into your house. We'll keep you safe at night (even at the firestation) while you sleep cozy in your bed, because we are out there keeping the streets safe. And when you're sitting in the fire truck (scared to enter), don't worry, we'll get the scene secured so you can come in and pretend to know what you're doing and drive the person to the people who REALLY can help (you know, the ACTUAL medical professionals at the hospital)... And we'll be there first when something is on fire and we'll evacuate everyone out (you know, so they can watch their house burn down while you guys fall out from the actual work that you're paid to do)... Give me a break, dude.

Oh, and PLEASE don't give me the "we'll be there when you code" line. I'd MUCH rather have one of my zone partners throw me in the back of a car and haul butt to the hospital than have one of you incompetants work on me...

12-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Alright, this has crossed the line. If I am on the side of the road with a bullet in me, I don't want these guys pissed at us. It was fine at first, but enough is enough.

12-15-2007, 05:53 PM
I agree .... cut the sh*t !!!!

12-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Alright, this has crossed the line. If I am on the side of the road with a bullet in me, I don't want these guys pissed at us. It was fine at first, but enough is enough.

Have you seen them work on victims? It doesn't matter if they're pissed or not, they're frickin' horrible at what they do...

Oh, and don't worry, maybe we should turn the tide and start writing the fire fighters that we stop. Or start taking them all to jail when they leave their favorite bar drunk.... The idiot that started all of this mess is a typical p.o.s. fire fighter... Some of them are ok, but the vast majority are just like this idiot...

12-16-2007, 08:01 PM

Have you seen them work on victims? It doesn't matter if they're pissed or not, they're frickin' horrible at what they do...

Oh, and don't worry, maybe we should turn the tide and start writing the fire fighters that we stop. Or start taking them all to jail when they leave their favorite bar drunk.... The idiot that started all of this mess is a typical p.o.s. fire fighter... Some of them are ok, but the vast majority are just like this idiot...

ENOUGH .... We are on the same team, people !!!! There are a few idiot firemen just like we have our share of idiot cops. Don't let what one or two firemen say affect how you feel about the rest of em. I'm sure u don't like being judged for what bad decisions some cops make !!!! Think about it. Unless of course, you are one of the ones making those decisions and don't take responsibility for them.

12-17-2007, 12:34 AM

ENOUGH .... We are on the same team, people !!!! There are a few idiot firemen just like we have our share of idiot cops. Don't let what one or two firemen say affect how you feel about the rest of em. I'm sure u don't like being judged for what bad decisions some cops make !!!! Think about it. Unless of course, you are one of the ones making those decisions and don't take responsibility for them.

This whole thread is childish.

12-18-2007, 06:25 PM
I totaly agree that we all should be on the same team, we help the fireman when their house is broken into or their big ole trucks, and they go above and beyond when one of us is hurt. However I do have a question on the sensibilty of fire and rescue--- why must you run a strip on a dead person that has rigor or obvious signs of decay? Protocols again? What about contaminating crime scene? Or just using common sense? Other than that I love you guys :P

12-18-2007, 10:40 PM

Stop being so mellow dramatic and wear your vest.

12-19-2007, 02:19 AM

Stop being so mellow dramatic and wear your vest.

Damn! Wear my vest...! Why didn't I think of that? OK, you got me. Disregard everything I said and continue trashing FD.

12-19-2007, 02:28 AM
love your dalmation :) i will love my smokey the bear :) and we should all just get along................

love ya

nick navarro

12-19-2007, 04:56 PM
and they go above and beyond when one of us is hurt.

Example please?

12-20-2007, 04:24 AM
Don't taze me bro

12-20-2007, 06:52 AM
You know it doesnt surprise me that I come on here to see whats going on in the PEMBROKE PINES POLICE DEPARTMENT being that I live in your city and work for another , and I have to tell you what a bunch of morans you all are. No wonder your department isn't respected by any other. Instead of sitting on here and writing shit about your fellow co-workers why don't you do some real police work. While the neighborhoods are getting burglarized you fake ass, wanna be, picked on when you were little kids, get a ****ing life and get to work. Like some of you have never made a bad decision before in your careers. Yeah right..either you have never been caught or someone never called you out.
And before you go spreading false rumors about what happened, get your facts straight. Better yet why don't you go straight to the source. I did. Stop hiding behind a computer screen chicken-shit. Your probably the one that kisses her ass and sweats her on scenes and gets rejected. She had no problem admitting that it was poor judgement on her part, and although i agree that it was a stupid thing to do I respect her for owning up to it. Know the circumstances behind the situation before you talk shit.
More than half of you would lie and make up some bullshit story to avoid getting in trouble. We all know what a bunch of pansies the men for Pembroke Pines P.D. are. You know what I won't even limit myself to the men. The women there are just as bad. You got a Fat-ass blonde that just made Sgt. that couldn't catch a freaking cold and wouldn't have the first clue about being a supervisor or police work and is married to a fire fighter that is constantly cheating on her. I guess if i was in her shoes I'd pick on a couple patrol officers to make myself feel like a somebody.
And then you have the other one...Whats her name?... Morales another ***** that forgot that once apon a time she was a new officer.

I'll say this in closing , yeah pembroke pines has a good contract and pays well but i'd take less money(although i make more money than you) than work for a department that has absolutely no commradery.
There has been several of your guys that have left that department and they all say the same. It pays well but if your a real cop that likes to do police work pembroke pines is not the place. But if you are lazy and want to make good money and can pass all the tests...Well sign up... you will fit right in.
And for all of you that mentioned the alehouse and how it was a reference and how they are hiring.....Remember you were the fat asses stuffing your face and getting hooked up...and back in those days you didnt mind, so why take the cheap shot? Yeah so she did! What was the point you were making? What was your previous job before police work? You zinger eating fat-ass. I bet you she made more money than you did even now as a cop. Oh I'm sorry your mother gave birth to you in a police uniform.

And whats all the cheap shots to the fire fighters? Are you jealous of them?
Anyhow looking at how screwed up and self centered the people working for pembroke pines pd are makes me appreciate my department even more. Thankyou for making this clear to me.
Oh and by the way.. the comment about having a "V" and it getting you places. Only a big ass PuSS# would write something so ignorant. Maybe your jealous you don't have one and put the little dic$% you have between your legs so you feel like you got one.
Get a Fuking life and do some real police work. Maybe catch a bad guy or two and earn your right to wear that badge.
Harp on the spelling and grammar if you wish...whatever. just get the point.

12-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Thank G-d you if were not PPPD would be great! However, you sound like you know too much to be an outsider. That would be the epitome (big word for you) of hiding behind a computer screen and having other people think you are not part of this department.

If in fact you DO live in PP and don't like the way PPPD works, the move! Holly Lakes is not the only trailer park in Florida. I am sure there are some in the city where you "work" that you could live in.

And yes, I will harp on spelling and grammar... If you would only use spell check (not real hard) you would probably look like less of an uneducated ignoramus than you really are.

Have a nice day!

12-20-2007, 04:49 PM
and I have to tell you what a bunch of morans you all are.

Were you trying to call us morons, or mormons?

12-21-2007, 12:25 AM
that dude that wrote the long post is an a-hole! go hang with the whores on federal if that's what you like to do. as for me. i love working in pines. so go effffffff yourself!

12-21-2007, 07:10 AM
Thank G-d you if were not PPPD would be great! However, you sound like you know too much to be an outsider. That would be the epitome (big word for you) of hiding behind a computer screen and having other people think you are not part of this department.

If in fact you DO live in PP and don't like the way PPPD works, the move! Holly Lakes is not the only trailer park in Florida. I am sure there are some in the city where you "work" that you could live in.

And yes, I will harp on spelling and grammar... If you would only use spell check (not real hard) you would probably look like less of an uneducated ignoramus than you really are.

Have a nice day!

Maybe you should read your post first before attacking someone elses reponses. It wouldn't be so hard for you to check for grammar or spelling.

It looks like the truth hurts!!!!

I have to agree with thank god i dont work for pines......there is no team work here in pines. It takes the dispatcher a long time to just geta 94 for someone requesting one or just on calls. Just listen to the radio and you will know wht i'm talking about.

12-21-2007, 12:45 PM
souns like be in love withe fiarefihter....gush i wisfes i wa tugh likes him.he muste be the shiatt over ats the pebrokje falls security

12-22-2007, 04:03 PM
That's only Sis coming to the rescue.

12-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Why do all the attractive thin female officers work in Pines?...All we get is Shanaynay