PDA

View Full Version : Clean it up guys !

11-21-2007, 11:19 PM
What has gotten in to you guys. I would have never tolerated this from you. This board looks like a mess of negativity and shame. cut it out and use this board to communicate the good things and the good ideas you have for a great agency.

Some things in life you can't control....Control the things you can and move on. smile more and work harder. Life is good and it's not meant to be miserable....Oh and another thing....the new captain will work out just fine...he is more than you portrayed. give him some room.

Life is good and rewarding. Paint ZPD in a good light and let it shine. I miss all of you. The good,the bad, and the ugly.....lol.

jdmac323

11-21-2007, 11:27 PM
save it "sarge" you were always a good preacher but you couldn't stick around for this guy either.

He has run off better guys than you anyway.

11-21-2007, 11:30 PM
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE NEW GUYS

MAYBE YOU CAN COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS IM NOT THERE. I WOULD MAKE YOU DO YOUR JOB INSTEAD OF HAMMERING ON THIS COMPUTER.

ASK AROUND SWEAT HEART.

11-21-2007, 11:35 PM
I've been here long enough to know who you are. RB was the beste one to leave. I would admit that you are second. calm down "sarge"

11-21-2007, 11:45 PM
ha ha...you are new...

I would say that the best one to leave was Eiland, Howell, then Scudder, then maybe belasic and me...my opinion...

But it's done newbee...get over it. move one sweetie. What are you doing right?

If I were still there, you would know your place that is for sure. HA Ha....The only easy day was yesterday sweet ums. stay hard or die.

What are you doing to move ZPD forward? Hup two babycakes. you are livng in the past.

11-23-2007, 02:57 AM
Whats up Jeff? I was just talking about you tonight (ALL GOOD STUFF) with an old squad mate. Hope everything is going well for you and your family. Have a Happy thanksgiving and STAY SAFE!

11-23-2007, 01:45 PM
hey sarge we are still doing what you couldn't stand to do anymore. give us a break or better yet, run for chief even you would be better then what we got.

11-28-2007, 05:17 PM
The only reason you say to make the best of it is because you dont have to put up with it, I promise if you were still here you would think differently its went so far down you wouldnt believe. Even Chief Howell has spoke about if he wouldve done things different before he left, but you are right we need to go day by day and look foward but its becoming very difficult! Eiland was the best in my book by far theres no comparison to the others

11-28-2007, 11:26 PM
I agree, Eiland was the best of the best.

But, my brother, I'm not saying that you make the best of it for the benefit of anyone else. I am suggesting that you make the best of it because it's the best for you. Some of you don't have the options that I had. I was fortunate to find a position that granted me what I was looking for. It had nothing or at least very little to do with what was going on there. It was a personal decision to change my own lifestyle. Please don't confuse the two issues.

I probally shouldn't have piped in. To those who know me also realize I mean well. To those who don't will never understand. Negativity is like a cancer and it spreads among you. Stop it.....Life is too short. I promise you.

12-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Wow now lets have a arguement about seniority at a 32 man PD. What does it take to be a senior guy at your agencey a whole wopping 3 years?

Lets see you can be a sergeant with what 4 years of experience and a detective once you have cleared probation.

God help this city if there was real criminals to catch.

12-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Well you certainly can't knock a whole PD based on the fact that you think its a small one. But how bout a captain who's been back in law enforcement about a whole year, and not on patrol or as a sergeant. I'm not sure how a preacher is deemed as the best man to do the job.

12-22-2007, 04:57 PM
he had devine intervention......and i don't mean from the guy upstairs

12-22-2007, 05:16 PM
More like 305's intervention.

02-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Capt. RM is the best thing to happen to this place in years. RB was a has been before he ever was, and you girls need to shape up before you suffer his wrath.

You have been warned.

03-06-2008, 02:26 AM
At least he won't sit in the office and watch videos and play games all day. Don't worry though chefy, when you piss in your pants it only stays warm so long. Maybe you'll get the rest of your cronys in there before your canned.