PDA

View Full Version : arrested for possession of 1,145 grams of Marijuana.

11-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Press Releases Detail

Missing 17 year old boy found; arrested for possession of 1,145 grams of Marijuana.

Nov 16, 2007 - Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies were looking for a runaway 17 year old boy, Brian James Crist, of 7272 Ballard Terrace, East Englewood, who was reported missing by his mother Thursday afternoon. A BOLO was issued and the CCSO helicopter and K-9 units were called in to search for Crist who was found at 1:33 p.m. by a road deputy by the bridge heading onto Englewood Beach. He was standing next to a bicycle and had a luggage type bag on his shoulder.

The deputy asked what was in the bag and Crist said, “Check it, I found it.” Inside were five gallon size plastic baggies containing 1,145.5 grams of marijuana, about two and a half pounds of the illegal drug. Crist was medically cleared at Charlotte Regional Medical Center and taken to the Charlotte County Jail. He was charged with Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Sell or Distribute, Possession of Marijuana Over 20 Grams, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. After booking at the jail, he was transported to the Department of Juvenile Justice center in Ft. Myers. Anyone having narcotics information can call the Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157.

Return to the press release listings.

11-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Yup...He'll be looking at more charges soon. Good teamwork with SCSO..

11-21-2007, 12:44 AM
LOL....He had a few more choice words to share than "check it I found it!"

11-21-2007, 02:01 AM
LOL....He had a few more choice words to share than "check it I found it!"

yup a punk..