PDA

View Full Version : Where's BJ?????????????

11-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Boy! You could not keep BJ off this site when it first started. Now he's getting a taste of his own medicine and he has disappeared.

These elections are a big deal and it seems like AB is the only one doing anything. Maybe it's because CN wants Matti (Cop Hater) to win.

Is that BOLO still active?

Let me check Matti or CN's A_ _ to see if he ready to come out.

11-18-2007, 12:20 AM
CN wants nothing to do with either one of them he hates politics

11-18-2007, 12:43 AM
CN wants nothing to do with either one of them he hates politics

Then why does he go their election day parties?

Don't fool yourself. He wants Matti to win. I wonder why. Matti hates Cops. Always has always will.

11-18-2007, 03:28 AM
matti is a moron thats why. Ever hear her talk?
She has an opinion about everything , none of it is ever based on facts.

shes like a bad infomercial.

11-18-2007, 03:40 AM
Actually GUEST who ever u r badmouthing BJ and CN he(BJ) was attempting to get assistance at the poles for Tuesday because he is worried that Bower if elected will come after the take home cars and your pension. So why don't u come out Tuesday and hold a sign and stop talking crap...

11-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Actually GUEST who ever u r badmouthing BJ and CN he(BJ) was attempting to get assistance at the poles for Tuesday because he is worried that Bower if elected will come after the take home cars and your pension. So why don't u come out Tuesday and hold a sign and stop talking crap...

Dude. Go back to school and learn how to write.

Now go get a life.

11-18-2007, 03:48 AM
Your right Guest.

I have only seen AB and BS at these "honk and waves". BJ has been laying low.

11-18-2007, 04:14 AM
I've got a life. A pension check I get once a month. I don't have to worry about losing my take home car. I was going to go and help out Tuesday even though I have nothing to lose but I guess I'll just stay home. You say you saw Ab and BS there at the honk and wave. You are complaining that BJ is laying low, but are you out there holding a sign. Sounds like you are so concerned about who wins that all you do is honk and wave as you go by, but I'm sure you will complain afterwards.

11-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Rumor is CN told him to not spend so much time up in the Chief's Office. It would be too obvious that BJ and him are working together. And not for the good of the order.