PDA

View Full Version : Brito & Brito

11-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Ok, let's be honest. How many of you are getting audited? Jorge is a crook and does not know what he's doing. Rumor has it that approx 500 Miami-Dade Fire Fighters are in the process of filing a class action lawsuit against him. I personally know of 20 cops getting auditted. I've called him several times and the guy has 1001 excuses as to why i'm being audited. I'm done with him. Pass the word & good luck folks.

11-20-2007, 09:04 AM
i know another 50 or so cops and firemen who got audited, dade and broward.. audit from 2004 papers..

12-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Since tax season is soon approaching please remember to be weary of using B&B.

12-28-2007, 06:13 PM
At least 6 Hialeah brothers audited from 2004 here as well!!! What gives with these 2 idiots?!!?!

12-29-2007, 07:39 AM
And the A. Torres incident

01-02-2008, 11:42 PM
I know someone that got audited that had been using him. From one year to the next he raised his rates $100. Screw them.

01-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Everyone used to go to Brito & Brito because he ALWAYS got you money on your tax return.... Then there was the A. Torres incident... I would think it's pretty obvious that he can't be trusted... I wonder if he had anything to do with the off duty audit of the motormen a few years ago? :(

01-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Please tell us about the A Tores incident.

01-03-2008, 11:19 PM
This is George Brito and it shocks me that any one would put my loyalty and proffessionalism to test.I have always help my client and within the law have filed return for over 20 yrs.If the IRS looks at a return I have no control,But I do stand next to my 10000 clients and always help them,so for those who have nothing to do and a geoluos of my business get a life

01-03-2008, 11:26 PM
You go Boy!

Your good with numbers, but the Grammar is a little off.

01-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I forgot to address the A Torres issue,this was a "so call Cop" that sold me 6 names of undercover Miami Beach police officer with ther home address and family names in 1997 so that I can past it on to Organize Crime people.As a loyal person and a family member working for the same dept this was the lowest thing a cop can do to his fellow workers,I feel very happy this person does not work with the Miami Beach Police Dept That is one of the finest in the counrty

01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
This is George Brito and it shocks me that any one would put my loyalty and proffessionalism to test.I have always help my client and within the law have filed return for over 20 yrs.If the IRS looks at a return I have no control,But I do stand next to my 10000 clients and always help them,so for those who have nothing to do and a geoluos of my business get a life

GO FLY A KITE! I KNOW GUYS ASIDE FROM THE BEACH THAT WORK FOR MIAMI PD THAT USED YOU AND GOT AUDITED AND AREN'T VERY HAPPY. YOU MAY HAVE 10000 CLIENTS, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU'RE ALL THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS. THAT ACTUALLY LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE MORE OF A WORK LOAD THAN YOU CAN HANDLE. I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF LEAVING MY ACCOUNTANT TO GO TO YOUR OFFICE...GUESS THAT'S NOT HAPPENING. IT'S TAX SEASON SO YOU BETTER STAY OFF LEO AFFAIRS AND CONCENTRATE ON THE CLIENTS THAT DIDN'T LEAVE YOU SO THEY DON'T GET SCREWED. :roll:

01-04-2008, 01:40 AM
I forgot to address the A Torres issue,this was a "so call Cop" that sold me 6 names of undercover Miami Beach police officer with ther home address and family names in 1997 so that I can past it on to Organize Crime people.As a loyal person and a family member working for the same dept this was the lowest thing a cop can do to his fellow workers,I feel very happy this person does not work with the Miami Beach Police Dept That is one of the finest in the counrty

George, I'm missing something here. You say this so-called officer sold you 6 names of UC officers. In order for someone to sell you those names, you must have been in the business of buying them. Could it be that once you "bought" the names, you were afraid it was some kind of Sting and you would get arrested ? I don't know too many people that buy names of UC's. Something doesn't jive!

01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I have been his client for over 15 yrs,both brothers are hard workers and good people.What he wrote about A Torres is correct,glad he is not working with us

01-04-2008, 01:33 PM
I spoke to 8 Miami-Dade Fire Fighters that were Audited by the IRS and all were very happy with the support they got from BB and have made there appt to see them this year

01-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I called in my appt

01-04-2008, 01:41 PM
I will today

01-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes I agree that what happen is a fact,he should have never been hired

01-04-2008, 03:42 PM
I have also been with him for 14 plus and never had an issue. I love all the Conspiracy theories.......

Here’s an idea. Stop cheating on your tax's and you most likely will not get audited...........

That LT on PM's was actually a SGT.

Do you guys really think that Brito is the only CPA that's clients are audited?

01-04-2008, 07:31 PM
10,000 clients + the $100 increase in fee's from one year to the next = $1,000,000 raise in a year.

I'm in the wrong business. Obviously paying attention in English class didn't do me any good.

01-05-2008, 07:22 AM
theres something the britos did in most or all of PO returns, which caused a "red flag" to the IRS... that is the info received from the IRS directly when several of my buddies called.

they all got audited for 2004,, and they all went to brito. also at least 100 other cops and fire guys got audited that went to brito.

in 15 years prior to using brito these guys were never audited before..

it dont look good, and i would not go back to them ever.

01-05-2008, 07:25 AM
GOOD POINT HERE..

George, I'm missing something here. You say this so-called officer sold you 6 names of UC officers. In order for someone to sell you those names, you must have been in the business of buying them. Could it be that once you "bought" the names, you were afraid it was some kind of Sting and you would get arrested ? I don't know too many people that buy names of UC's. Something doesn't jive![/quote]

01-05-2008, 01:37 PM
I do not go to them but it sure looks you guy have nothing to do and waste to much time in this issue

01-05-2008, 02:39 PM
GOOD POINT HERE..
Was he on substantial assistance?

George, I'm missing something here. You say this so-called officer sold you 6 names of UC officers. In order for someone to sell you those names, you must have been in the business of buying them. Could it be that once you "bought" the names, you were afraid it was some kind of Sting and you would get arrested ? I don't know too many people that buy names of UC's. Something doesn't jive![/quote]

01-05-2008, 04:34 PM
As a female PO I remember getting piss off at my boyfriend and that is all I talked about,did brito meet you in the bathroom and he ignored you?