PDA

View Full Version : LEWIS LIKES CROSS DRESSING

11-17-2007, 03:20 PM
ONLY IN NORTH PORT WOULD A POLICE CHIEF HAVE AN OFFICER DRESS IN DRAG TO WRITE A FEW MOVING VIOLATIONS. SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE LEWIS WE KNOW.

Bad-driver dragnet, emphasis on 'drag'
A male sergeant in a dress? It's for the 'greater good'

By JOHN DAVIS

john.davis@heraldtribune.com

NORTH PORT -- Sgt. Tony Sirianni pulled on a blue dress Thursday. He did not do it to flatter his 225-pound frame.

His wife helped him pick the outfit, in which Sirianni, dressed as an admittedly ungainly woman, stood along U.S. 41 to spot red-light runners and call them in to waiting police vehicles.

"I had a lot of people really thinking I was crazy," he said. "But I was thinking of the greater good."

The dragnet in drag caught 64 scofflaws in five hours.

"We want people talking about running red lights," said Chief Terry Lewis.

Lewis admits that the get-up was "theatrical." But the 31 red-light violations and 20 warnings issued Thursday underscored how common it is for traffic signals to be ignored.

Sumter Boulevard and U.S. 41 is one of the worst in the city, with 89 crashes last year. So far this year, the number has been held down to 55.

According to police Capt. Robert Estrada, activities like Thursday's ruse have helped.

"We do this, and I think people are learning," he said.

North Port has considered traffic cameras as a way to catch red-light runners, but without a state law backing up the city's use of the devices, enforcement and imposing penalties can be difficult.

"If you don't pay the ticket, there's nothing you can really do except take them to small claims court," Estrada said.

Lewis said the department holds red-light stings a few times a year, changing disguises to keep drivers alert. So far, Sirianni has dressed as a homeless person, utility worker and, now, a woman.

"Although it's unorthodox, it's a very effective way of catching people who run red lights," Lewis said.

11-17-2007, 04:31 PM
How embarrassing!

11-17-2007, 04:33 PM
As ugly as that sgt is as a man, he probably almost caused several accidents just by standing there as a woman!

11-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Not to mention how many people must have commented "why in the word are police writing tickets when a drag queen stands only feet away trying to seel his/her good"..

Terry Lewis, you are an embarrasement to our agency!

11-18-2007, 02:03 AM
THAT WAS A PRETTY LAME OPERATION, N PORT AND TRAFFIC HOW LAME...

11-18-2007, 02:29 AM
I believe that the traffic Sgt came up with the idea and he implemented it. Would you have felt better if he was dressed as a construction worker?

11-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Not like we are the accident capitol of Florida, just enforce redlights, speeding whatever the normal way. High Impact, lots of visibility. Buts Cross-dressing our cops?

11-18-2007, 12:06 PM
i think we want to be something special instead. most in this county think we are a bunch of hard arse cops with nothing better to do then write tickets. i for one wish we had a better image. :cry:

11-18-2007, 02:22 PM
I believe that the traffic Sgt came up with the idea and he implemented it. Would you have felt better if he was dressed as a construction worker?

Yes, even if it was the ghey one from the band :roll:

11-18-2007, 03:09 PM
I was going to apply there but after reading this, FAG-GET about it.

11-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Another brilliant Lewis idea...what an idiot!!!

11-19-2007, 02:33 PM
From Venice PD to Northport PD....

Dressing a guy up in woman's clothing to reduce accidents? I have heard it all now.

Maybe the Sgt. just likes dressing up as woman and found a way to do it on-duty?

11-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Yeah, this is sort of gay. I mean did he really have to dress up like a woman. I think the traffic unit may have a little too much free time on their hands.. I think they should start doing the sex offender checks again and take that burden off of road patrol. Road is getting too busy with calls and other crap to be doing DJJ chacks and Sex offend. checks. Traffic could share come of that.

mod 352
11-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Not like we are the accident capitol of Florida, just enforce redlights, speeding whatever the normal way. High Impact, lots of visibility. Buts Cross-dressing our cops?

Years ago St. Pete Police did the same thing, many times. So it is not that crazy of an idea. You are right, we are not the accident capital of Florida. There is a reason for this and enforcement is the reason. It does not matter how it is done or opinions given on how it was done. It was legal and effective. Just remember, North Port may be what you call boring and lame but I for one see it as an example of how an effective Police force combats crime and keeps the community safe. What do we do " Provide for a safe community". That is our job and purpose.

11-22-2007, 04:17 AM
People know NPPD as one of the finest agencies in traffic enforcement.
I bet people slow down as soon as they hit North Port city limits, because they know we take traffic enforcement seriously. That in itself prevents a lot of accidents.

Just look at this forum.
http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste ... rth%20Port (http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste.asp?state=FL&city=North%20Port)

11-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I bet people slow down as soon as they hit North Port city limits, because they know we take traffic enforcement seriously. That in itself prevents a lot of accidents.

Just look at this forum.
http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste ... rth%20Port (http://www.speedtrap.org/speedtraps/ste.asp?state=FL&city=North%20Port)
one of the finest ???? Hunh who you kidding

11-23-2007, 10:20 PM
one of the finest????? hunh?

Just look at this forum.

11-23-2007, 10:29 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]People know NPPD as one of the finest agencies in traffic enforcement.

One of the finest?!:roll: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-25-2007, 03:46 PM
north port is a joke cant say more....

Old Guy
11-25-2007, 04:53 PM
north port is a joke cant say more....
Don't let the door smack you on the ass on your way out... :D

guest45
11-27-2007, 12:27 AM
It really amazes me that everyone is complaining about this Sgt. doing something different to reduce accidents. But no one from any agency seems to complain when a female dresses herself as a hooker, or a cop posses as a john or even a cop looks like a dirt bag to buy drugs. There is no difference. We all do our job to get it done within the guide lines of the law. I think that it is great that he is thinking outside of the box.

11-27-2007, 10:41 AM
It really amazes me that everyone is complaining about this Sgt. doing something different to reduce accidents. But no one from any agency seems to complain when a female dresses herself as a hooker, or a cop posses as a john or even a cop looks like a dirt bag to buy drugs. There is no difference. We all do our job to get it done within the guide lines of the law. I think that it is great that he is thinking outside of the box.

I agree, good point. Most of those posts are from the same person anyway.

12-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Whoever posted this comparison is a friggin idiot and YES, if its you Lewis, then you are too...

What a STUPID comparison

guest45
12-02-2007, 12:52 AM
No it's not Lewis. You must have been stopped or arrested by one of the under cover's. Just crawl back in your hole and leave this site.

12-02-2007, 04:20 AM
No it's not Lewis. You must have been stopped or arrested by one of the under cover's. Just crawl back in your hole and leave this site.

I don't meeting any of the above discription and I find Lewis to be an idiot to.

12-02-2007, 04:23 AM

I don't meet any of the above discriptions and I find Lewis to be an idiot to.

Sorry had to make some corrections. Would be nice if this forum had an edit button on it like all most every other forum on the web.

12-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Try proof reading, it does work.

12-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Reading? See's it for what it is? Idiots like this can't think, let alone write anyhting that makes any sense!

12-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Reading? See's it for what it is? Idiots like this can't think, let alone write anyhting(Since we seem to be attacking style rather then substance, you spelled "anything" wrong.)that makes any sense!

Must have hit the mark with the retribution statement as no one even attempted to address that part of the post.
I won't expect a reply anytime soon because I know you will be busy for awhile pulling your foot out of your mouth. :lol: :lol:

12-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Reading? See's it for what it is? Idiots like this can't think, let alone write anyhting(Since we seem to be attacking style rather then substance, you spelled "anything" wrong.)that makes any sense!

Must have hit the mark with the retribution statement as no one even attempted to address that part of the post.
I won't expect a reply anytime soon because I know you will be busy for awhile pulling your foot out of your mouth. :lol: :lol:

Let's see here....hmmmm, the guy who writes North Port Police Su@k and has his picture posted on his site and now YOU come on here and say that the North Port Police are looking to get this guy, but won't say it cuz that's what You want to hear. Hmmm I would'nt be, and I'm sure, other LEO's that read this, be surprised if that person and YOU are one in the same! Are you, and have you always been, so pessimistic towards Law Enforcement?

12-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Sorry but you play Sherlock Holmes as bad as the wannabe CID road officers here.
I was not aware of that website till it was posted here by one of the paranoids looking for someone to go after.
I have been posting here long before that site was created or drawn attention to by one of the supposed NPPD posters here.

12-02-2007, 09:20 PM
As for being pessimistic againist law enforcement, I must once again point out your faulty logic.

I know first hand when someone draws the attention of the NPPD they become marked as a target for close scrutiny and are on the radar for some time.
I am not talking about someone who commits a crime, but someone who says or does something that an officer disaproves of.
That includes questioning an officers actions or pointing out something other then complimentary about the PD.

And before it is asked, no I am not a victim of such, nor was anyone I know. It is from my own past professional involvement as an LEO on the NPPD.

Someone must be very concerned with my post as the "retribution" I posted about was cross referenced from another thread.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... 0cf6e5ae20 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=38924&sid=ac3d44789cf5aa8447638e0cf6e5ae20)

Did not know I had such a devoted following here.

12-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Gee, you sound an awful lot like a Ghost we all know and love!

12-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Ghost, Old Guy, former Chief, Capt, Lt., Sgt, or whatever, who ever posts something other then praise and adulation about the PD, must be all the same person right? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Guess some egos here can not believe that more then one person in the whole world believes the NPPD is not the Holey Grail of Law Enoforcement.

This amateur CID guessing of who I and others might be, is getting old. Just keep avoiding addressing the actual substance of the message.
It just continues to prove your inability to post any kind of credible opposing view.

12-02-2007, 10:57 PM
If someone doesn't agree with you....then there is no opposing view.

12-02-2007, 11:10 PM
If someone doesn't agree with you....then there is no opposing view.
The meds you are taking have to be hallucinogenic for you to think that statement makes any kind of sense at all.

Nothing worse then a stoned troll.

Transmission to stoned loser troll terminated................................

12-03-2007, 01:05 AM
You're reponse only proves that poster's statement!

12-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Sorry about that folks, I forgot to take my medications this week.

12-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Sorry about that folks, I forgot to take my medications this week.

Wow! Now I am really flattered, someone wants to be me.

I know your life is shallow and pretentious but learn to live with your failures and get a real life.
Thanks for the complement anyway.

See's it for what it is.
12-03-2007, 08:23 AM
You're reponse only proves that poster's statement!

What that he is a stoned little troll?

End Transmission to second stoned troll...............

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
12-03-2007, 11:19 PM

Will you give it a rest anonymous Super Chicken.

12-31-2007, 02:37 AM

Will you give it a rest anonymous Super Chicken.

Speaking of cowards.......Ghost?......Mr. Mcgee......any repsonce?.........

12-31-2007, 03:33 AM
Man you really need a laugh.
Let me take a crack at this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILAFuSi-i0

01-13-2008, 10:06 PM
I have met sirianni on a few occasions and he is a good cop.

01-15-2008, 04:58 AM
Nope, he's an absolute idiot.....