PDA

View Full Version : Posted on NPPD / Our Reputation

11-17-2007, 11:40 AM
See this is the reputation we all get for bashing on here. This is posted on NPPD forum:

wow
Posted: 11/16/07 20:10:26 Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, CCSO has a few, and I stress few, good people. For the most part all of them I have delt with are major A-holes...... It's no wander people don't take them seriously.... PC is SUCH a poo hole I would never live there.... I would pay 5 times the taxes to not live there...

11-17-2007, 02:55 PM
Your just now figuring this out? That is why we get all of NPPD, FMPD, LCSO, and SCSO's rejects. We are a melting pot of the idiots!

11-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Only because poeple like you make us look like a melting pot in public forum. Try saying something nice about CCSO and if you cannot, maybe you should leave the agency yourself.

11-17-2007, 10:01 PM
I have left to go to NPPD and it is 100% better working here and with the SSO. We have a great relationship with them. Looking back on CCSO, it was the worst mistake of mylife.

I'll say one think positive, thanks for taking all the idiots that can't be cops anywhere else!!! We owe you.

11-19-2007, 02:54 AM
It's all relative. I work for NPPD and I enjoy it there. We have our knuckleheads just like anywhere else. The majority of CCSO guys I've had the fortune of working alongside during city/county border stuff have been awesome. Ya can't judge an agency by the knuckleheads that haven't gotten themselves fired yet. Staffing issues require that they be hired anyway :P :P

11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
It's all relative. I work for NPPD and I enjoy it there. We have our knuckleheads just like anywhere else. The majority of CCSO guys I've had the fortune of working alongside during city/county border stuff have been awesome. Ya can't judge an agency by the knuckleheads that haven't gotten themselves fired yet. Staffing issues require that they be hired anyway :P :P

Well said.

11-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Since when am I going to worry about getting sucked into a NPPD vs. CCSO argument?

This 1 person, who seems to be the champion (or clown) for everything wrong in this department is probably not even a cop. Since when do we hire rejects from everywhere else. Lately our new hires have been guys with over 25 years of experience from up north. To be honest, and I can't believe i'm saying this, but I think we've been doing a great job at new hires.

Maybe our "clown" should run for Sheriff, or goto NPPD so he can talk smack about that department.

HottPinkCuffs
11-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Seeing as those the couple times I have had run ins with NPPD I have dealt with the same officer, who knows I am also LEO and has treated me like crap. Once telling me he would taze my in my hot tub if my friends and I don't quiet down and the other time he made me loose $300.00 on an accident because he refused to write a report. Just like every agency you have a few bad ones and the rest great! :D

11-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Maybe you should have shut up then. Are you familar with the muncipal noise ordinance?

11-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey JD, you need to learn how to spell. And while you are learning that, learn to lay off the fork too honey :)

11-20-2007, 07:49 AM
Ok, I know NPPD has a few tools that work for the dept. but for the most part they are a 10-8 agency. It just seems like everytime NPPD deals with CCSO on any level they are hard to work with and just don't get too many things right the first try. I'm not sure how things are run on the road there but maybe a new sheriff and some change will be a good thing for CCSO.

11-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Ok, I know NPPD has a few tools that work for the dept. but for the most part they are a 10-8 agency. It just seems like everytime NPPD deals with CCSO on any level they are hard to work with and just don't get too many things right the first try. I'm not sure how things are run on the road there but maybe a new sheriff and some change will be a good thing for CCSO.

Did you ever think that maybe NPPD is the reason things may not go right? IF NPPD is all high and mighty and you thing CCSO is screwed up, why do you call CCSO for assistance. I can also speak from experience and say I have dealt with NPPD on occasions for certain things and I was not impressed at all. Now, I am not making a blanket statement about all of NPPD. I guess the times I dealt with them all the tools were working.

11-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Unbelievable, here we go bashing each other again. I work for CCSO and personally like NPPD. They are a good group of cops just like CCSO is. Quit bashing and get a hobby and do something constructive.

11-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Unbelievable, here we go bashing each other again. I work for CCSO and personally like NPPD. They are a good group of cops just like CCSO is. Quit bashing and get a hobby and do something constructive.

I believe that these "posters" are probably the same person, cop or not, that is just trying to stir up trouble so we will bash each other on here. Don't be fooled!!

11-21-2007, 12:25 AM

They have more tools than a snap on truck! I would say that tools are the rule, not the exception in NP.

Who would give a rats azz what a joke of a Dept like NPPD thinks about us?

11-21-2007, 03:33 AM
I care what they think of US and I care what the citizens think of us to. Maybe you should start caring also and maybe you would be a better cop if you tried to make a positive influence on people instead of being a dic@head.

11-21-2007, 02:38 PM
If you take what people think of you to heart, like it seems you do, your in for for a short life. You'll die from a stress related stroke or heart attack before you get a chance to collect a pension.

11-24-2007, 12:49 AM
Seeing as those the couple times I have had run ins with NPPD I have dealt with the same officer, who knows I am also LEO and has treated me like crap. Once telling me he would taze my in my hot tub if my friends and I don't quiet down and the other time he made me loose $300.00 on an accident because he refused to write a report. Just like every agency you have a few bad ones and the rest great! :D

You shouldnt be playing with the tazer off duty, especially around the hot tub. Sounds like fun though.

11-24-2007, 01:37 AM
I would have to agree. NPPD is a bunch of ****y, cry babies that realy dont know anything about law enforcement. Go play with you're toys and get back in the sand box.

11-24-2007, 01:40 AM
I care what they think of US and I care what the citizens think of us to. Maybe you should start caring also and maybe you would be a better cop if you tried to make a positive influence on people instead of being a dic@head.

Obviously this person is not involved in law enforcement. Go work for DCF you may have better luck.