PDA

View Full Version : SSSSSSSSSSS SNAKES !!!!!

11-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Look out!!!!!!!!!!!! The S-S-S-S-Snakes are out!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. and you wonder why no one LIKES YOU!!! You know who you are…sssssssssssss

:oops: :oops: :oops: don't be shy name them... :oops: :oops:

11-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Sgt Santinello his baby snake oscar
Look out!!!!!!!!!!!! The S-S-S-S-Snakes are out!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. and you wonder why no one LIKES YOU!!! You know who you are…sssssssssssss

11-26-2007, 05:56 AM
Chief Skinner sucks ! He dont give a damn about the officers in that department. He just doesnt have what it takes to be a police chief. All he does is talk garbage about when he was in Omaha...who the hell cares what he did in Omaha. I bet he has never been a real cop but just a paper pusher and a buddy fu**er. All he does is talk and never does the walk.. blah, blah, blah. There should be another vote of no confidence against him....he is worthless

11-26-2007, 06:03 AM
The new Capt. should be the next Police Chief. He is a cops cop. Capt. Joe for Chief...Capt Joe for Chief ! Chief Skinner should just give Florida a favor and fly back to Omaha one way.

Chief Skinner sucks ! He dont give a darn about the officers in that department. He just doesnt have what it takes to be a police chief. All he does is talk garbage about when he was in Omaha...who the hell cares what he did in Omaha. I bet he has never been a real cop but just a paper pusher and a buddy fu**er. All he does is talk and never does the walk.. blah, blah, blah. There should be another vote of no confidence against him....he is worthless

11-27-2007, 02:58 AM
who is or was the officer wearing the US Navy SEAL pin on his uniform????? I met him once wearing it? Did not know you had a SEAL team :?:

ex golden beach
11-27-2007, 05:24 PM
who is or was the officer wearing the US Navy SEAL pin on his uniform????? I met him once wearing it? Did not know you had a SEAL team :?:

That was out Ex-lieutenant who left in June, Great guy

11-27-2007, 10:56 PM

What ever, :oops: here I' am sorry for him..loser

11-28-2007, 06:13 AM
and he was a seal at golden beach???????????????????

ex golden beach
11-28-2007, 12:35 PM

What ever, :oops: here I' am sorry for him..loser

Dear Guest

I do not know who you are,, but one thing you need to know about him is that he is / was probably one of the best cops in the country.

We worked together for over 22 years in a large police dept. Gary was one of the best if not the best supervisor / leader.
He was a GRREAT SWAT Commander, instructor leader etc

He is one of the best criminal investigators, known throughout this state

He has more experiencce then most cops get in a career.

He always stood up for the people that worked for him, always

We had great careers together,

Golden Beach was just to much of a joke for us, he has moved on to bigger and bettter

Haliganhooligan
12-22-2007, 12:38 AM
and he was a seal at golden beach???????????????????
Probably a beached seal not SEAL

12-24-2007, 02:23 AM
Heres a sample of what they think of your ex Lt. Most of Miramar were gald to see him go. He was a clown who had no idea how to be a cop and left like a baby because they passed him up for promotion. He was a wnat abe SWAT guy and they let him play with them once in while to keep him off the water tower with his rifle.

Just read what they say about him there because he is postiung junk on their site all the time.

gws was her identical clone and just a lazy. You did not work in db you just were assigned there dumb ass. We were all very lucky if you woke up in time to back us up and usually never heard us call for help while you slept the entire shift. Thank god the chief had the right to choose capts and passed you up. You were a nut case that should have been baker acted more than once. That’s why you never made it past sgt. I worked on your squad when you were a sgt and we all hated working for you and thought you were another didio you idiot. This place improved a lot when you left and once we get the rest like you out it will get better around here. Start your own blog at Golden Beach, or have you left there now too!

12-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Heres a sample of what they think of your ex Lt. Most of Miramar were gald to see him go. He was a clown who had no idea how to be a cop and left like a baby because they passed him up for promotion. He was a wnat abe SWAT guy and they let him play with them once in while to keep him off the water tower with his rifle.

Just read what they say about him there because he is postiung junk on their site all the time.

gws was her identical clone and just a lazy. You did not work in db you just were assigned there dumb ass. We were all very lucky if you woke up in time to back us up and usually never heard us call for help while you slept the entire shift. Thank god the chief had the right to choose capts and passed you up. You were a nut case that should have been baker acted more than once. That’s why you never made it past sgt. I worked on your squad when you were a sgt and we all hated working for you and thought you were another didio you idiot. This place improved a lot when you left and once we get the rest like you out it will get better around here. Start your own blog at Golden Beach, or have you left there now too!

:oops: :oops: OK GOT IT !! WOW

12-24-2007, 01:52 PM
i just love is way macho swat pin............ouch he is so hot

12-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Your kidding right.... the people posting this nonsense are actually cops?? Thank goodness you dont work anywhere where you could actually cause any harm!

12-25-2007, 04:16 AM
Your kidding right.... the people posting this nonsense are actually cops?? Thank goodness you dont work anywhere where you could actually cause any harm!

THE FUNNY THING IS THEY DON'T WORK HERE..

12-27-2007, 06:12 AM
Did hair plug boy actually pay for those plugs ? That stuff looks like a UFO landed on his head :lol:

03-02-2008, 03:14 PM
ROFLOL