PDA

View Full Version : New Mayor and Commission

11-16-2007, 01:06 AM
I hope we break even next Tuesday or it's going to be a long 3 years.

11-17-2007, 12:24 AM
what is this I hear that DDD (Dearly Departed Donnie) is Cruz's camapaign manager and will be back as City Manger if Cruz wins? Yes folks you heard it here first.

11-17-2007, 04:24 AM
what is this I hear that DDD (Dearly Departed Donnie) is Cruz's camapaign manager and will be back as City Manger if Cruz wins? Yes folks you heard it here first.

Yeah Right.

11-17-2007, 10:24 PM
ol DD and his buddy from miami with the lexus were observed getting the word out for mr cruiz the past few days so I am told.

God were screwed we got a choice between an anti cop fat cow who thinks were all fat , lazy and paid too much .... lol what a joke are you kidding me

and a guy who is going to put DD in as a public saftey commissioner
Why wont DD just go away?
Why DD do you continue to curse us like cancer?

You should buy a nice lot in North Florida and move there.

11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
I would rather have a fat obnoxious cow whos as smart as a spare tire then have DD involved in this citys govt.

I would rather have an enemy who tells you she hates you over a DD spineless backstabbing liar.

11-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Go Matti Go!

BJ and CN are pulling for you.

11-19-2007, 04:45 AM
I just saw good ol donnie d (not capitalized on purpose) on tv with John "vote of no confidence" T$ and Shaquille "what do i do with the ball" oneal on channel 10 backing Cruz.
Disgusting. And we're backing Cruz? Be careful what you wish for. Tony M assistant city manager?

11-19-2007, 05:03 AM
Donny and his cronies are definitely behind Cruz. No doubt about it, it is all over the news. That backstabing POS does noyhing for anyone unless he is gaining something in return. He was run out of the city and left as the most hated and least respected chief in our history. Now that he and his pal T$ are behind Cruz, the FOP should strongly endorse Bower. Hey if nothing else she will be fun to watch in action. Even though she will be mayor she is ony one vote on the comission.

11-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Donny and his cronies are definitely behind Cruz. No doubt about it, it is all over the news. That backstabing POS does noyhing for anyone unless he is gaining something in return. He was run out of the city and left as the most hated and least respected chief in our history. Now that he and his pal T$ are behind Cruz, the FOP should strongly endorse Bower. Hey if nothing else she will be fun to watch in action. Even though she will be mayor she is ony one vote on the comission.

She is more than one vote. She has Gross and Wolfson. She only needs one more and she rules the City. Take a look at this video and see if you think she' ll be "fun" to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCHdxsjU ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCHdxsjU_eM&feature=related)

11-22-2007, 03:49 AM
i guess we don't have to worry about donny coming back anytime soon, do we? rumor has it he was out to screw his old pal city mgr jorge g. by pushing him out and going after his job or promoting his 'good friend' christina c. to city mgr.
jorge g., now do you understand what we were trying to tell you about donny? now do you believe us?

11-22-2007, 03:53 AM
JUST SAW THE HIGHLIGHTS FROM TONIGHTS HEAT GAME/LOSS. SHAQ WAS STILL WEARING A "CRUZ" BUMPER STICKER ON HIS ARSE. OH WELL I GUESS HE HAS NOT HEARD.

11-22-2007, 07:29 PM
4AAAA wrote:
STILL WAITING FOR ALL THE GREAT CHANGES BY CN.
HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?
THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

CN HAS BEEN UNCHAINED.

GET READY FOR THE CHANGES.

11-22-2007, 08:12 PM
CN has been unchained since July. He has no more excuses.

11-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Now that DD is finally gone. You will see!

This is really a nice Thanksgiving gift to see DD gone for good!

Now CN can deal with DD promotions, specially, Sgt/Major and sidekick PIO BH.

Sorry your Thanksgiving is not as joyous!

11-23-2007, 12:16 AM
I can assure you that aint going to be that easy. Those two are probably the most politically connected on the Beach. I went to visit BH once at his Publix gig and every one knows that guy. He knows all their names and background. It was pretty impressive.

What’s the deal with those two? They seem like pretty stand up guys. I know on SEVRT BH was a pretty hands on guy. Why the hate Brother. I can think of a heck of a lot more people on the command staff that I would rather see messed with than GN. Yeah maybe he did it a different way but he has been heaven sent after dealing with ex-DC JD.

Don't believe all you hear. Don’t be a follower.