PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Ghetto Story 101

11-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Mine would be the Signal 20 at Best that attempted suicide by drowning himself in the toilet. Then having Fire Rescue Respond to cut the seat off of his head! Still have pics on that one!
MG

11-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Someone pass along a funny story so we can laugh at the bad guys and stop ****ing over are own!

MG

11-15-2007, 03:29 AM
I show up to a 38. This couple was married for 1 week; however have not moved in together yet. The husband comes to his wife's house to see her. Husband comes home to find his wife sleeping with another woman. The husband flips out and the wife's girlfriend starts becoming territorial and screams at the husband, "This is my woman!" Husband gets mad and hits wife's girlfriend. Wife calls police and I show up. The Springer show starts when I handcuff the husband and put him in the car. The girlfriend starts making out with his wife right in front of the police car so the poor guy sees it. It was so funny.

11-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Thats a funny ass 22bravo ...LOL.... dunbass should of asked if he could atleast have watched. why fight that? lol

11-17-2007, 06:57 PM
NOT A FUNNY STORY BUT CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME WAY AS ME.

EVERYDAY BEFORE WORK, I FIND MYSELF TO BE IN A GREAT MOOD. THAT SEEMS TO CHANGE AS SOON AS I GO 10-8 FROM ROLL CALL AND I ENTER DEPRESSION AND ANGRY MODE. DOES THAT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE AROUND HERE????

11-18-2007, 10:14 PM
NOT A FUNNY STORY BUT CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME WAY AS ME.

EVERYDAY BEFORE WORK, I FIND MYSELF TO BE IN A GREAT MOOD. THAT SEEMS TO CHANGE AS SOON AS I GO 10-8 FROM ROLL CALL AND I ENTER DEPRESSION AND ANGRY MODE. DOES THAT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE AROUND HERE????More depression for me than anger

11-21-2007, 04:13 AM
Remember that skinny nasty ***** that used to be a comissioner here. and her husband beat that ass. then the husband died. What a 20 she was but no differewnt then the commisioners we have now. Lauderhill all the way. This place will never stop being ghetto until we can get rid of 3/4 of the commision.

11-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Remember that skinny nasty ***** that used to be a comissioner here. and her husband beat that ass. then the husband died. What a 20 she was but no differewnt then the commisioners we have now. Lauderhill all the way. This place will never stop being ghetto until we can get rid of 3/4 of the commision.

OMG...THIS IS GOT TO BE THE FUNNEST POSTING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. OH YEA, VERY TRUE TOO. I MAY REMAIN ANONYMOUS WITH THIS ONE THOUGH...LOLOLOL

SIGNED,

YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME

01-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Trying to catch a wild boar that was found on the east side. Approximately two years ago Sgt. Lucas and I set out to catch a young wild boar (250lbs) that was living behind the smart school. UPS employees and students from the Smart School had been feeding it for some time.

One morning at 6am we spotted the pig and the chase began. The pig ran us around the fields for about five hours. Darryl King attempted to take a picture of the pig when it turned on him. King jumped and grabbed for a tree (a small twig) and ran for his life. The tree began to bend with King on it. The look on his face was priceless. Eventually the pig was wrestled and tied up where it was transported to the indian reservation. King survived !!!!!!!

01-07-2008, 10:23 PM
wow that must have been a hell of a small tree cuz he dont weight sh*t, DK, you are my boy!!!!!

01-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Yeah its a good thing the pig didn't get King as he would have been pissed off.....no meat on those bones! :lol:

01-15-2008, 07:57 PM
1/14/08, Lauderhill, Gina's Retirement home: We get a call of a deceased person at the location. I arrive just in time to hear Fire Rescue advise Ofc. Vogt (for those of you that don't know, Ofc. Vogt is one of the biggest, toughest looking guys on the Dept) that the deceased is in the next building, down the hall to the left. I follow Ofc. Vogt across the way and down the hall. During the walk, I am telling Ofc. Vogt how he must check for signs of foul play (lividity, petechial hemmorage, rigor, etc). I see that Ofc. Vogt is not really liking this. As we walk down the hall, the first room is empty, the second room has two living guys in it and the third, sure enough, is a man on the bed, covered up from head to toe with a white sheet. Ofc. Vogt tiptoes up to the guy and, very gingerly, lifts the sheet to observe a male, on his back, mouth open. Imagine Ofc. Vogt's surprise when the guy popped up and said "what the f**k". Ofc. Vogt jumped back and all he could stammer was "sorry, sorry, sorry". I was laughing so hard all I could say is "that's not the dead guy". Yep, you guessed it, we went down the wrong hallway. Found the deceased (natural causes) down the next hallway. All in a day's work.

01-21-2008, 05:01 PM
I am not of the same race as D.K. and he has never treated me with anything BUT the utmost respect. I dont know what experiences you have had but maybe its just you! I consider him a good friend. Hes got a wicked sense of humor and will be missed when he goes to mids!!!!

01-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Here we go again bashing our fellow brothers and sisters.....The Kings are not racist, funny and a bit crazy but not racist.....Why do we continue to bash one another on here....I know the Kings will blow this off as they are better then this

01-23-2008, 12:43 PM
I havent worked with the kings, so i cant speak for them. But dont speak bad about rhames! he is a nice guy. Just dont mess up cause wether you white, black or blue you gonna get screwed. We lucky to have LTs like him who will still talk to subordinates on a human level unlike some LTs who turn there nose up when you walk by.