PDA

View Full Version : David Morgan Gives Us Bad Grades

11-12-2007, 06:12 PM
From the http://www.nwfpba.org website:

Candidate Morgan Gives us Bad Grades (Posted 11/12/2007)

We did knot no we wuz such bad stoodents butt wun thing we dun lurned from our mammas that canduhdate Morgan didn't wuz that wunce u tell a fib u gots to tell a bunch mores fibs too kuver up the furst onez.

On a more serious note, we have to do several more public records request before we send him a final response. We thought you'd enjoy the read as much as we did. Also we have no idea why he put a paid political ad disclaimer on the bottom, but we recieved no money for posting this. It is posted as a letter from him only, not an advertisement.

Click below to read the letter (tirade?)...

http://www.nwfpba.org/nss-folder/pictures/Morgan%20Tirade%201.jpg

http://www.nwfpba.org/nss-folder/pictures/Morgan%20Tirade%202.jpg

http://www.nwfpba.org/nss-folder/pictures/Morgan%20Tirade%203.jpg

11-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Does the saying, "Pompous ass!" come to mind here or is it just me.

11-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Morgan's facts are straight. You've shown you are more concerned with maintaining the status quo than moving toward a better future for the ECSO and the citizens it's supposed to serve. He'll be the next sheriff and you will have NOT gotten off to a good start with him PBA. I see how you are in a panic to back Larry before the voters (or the deputies) have heard word one about what he will do for you as sheriff. Morgan has been telling it like it is. All you have done in response is show your own asses.

11-13-2007, 12:25 PM
And he's not off to a good start with the members of the Sheriff's Office. He got 3% of the vote in the last poll of the PBA members.

11-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Insinuating that Detention Deputies got away with murder was not a way of getting us to back you, I just can't see many votes coming from the detention side Mr. Morgan.

11-13-2007, 07:47 PM
A letter such as this, to the PBA, speaks volumes. The professionalism and willingness to communicate without degrading or implying a great deal of cynicism is very impressive. His vast years of experience and leader ship abound in this well thought out, bridge building, and relationship mending reply.

11-13-2007, 11:40 PM
A letter such as this, to the PBA, speaks volumes. The professionalism and willingness to communicate without degrading or implying a great deal of cynicism is very impressive. His vast years of experience and leader ship abound in this well thought out, bridge building, and relationship mending reply.Now this post was funny!!! did I detect a little sarcasm????? Morgan hopes to be able to work with us/PBA though. Fat chance.

11-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Morgan's facts are straight. I see how you are in a panic to back Larry before the voters (or the deputies) have heard word one about what he will do for you as sheriff.

Anyone who has worked with larry or knows him knows what he will do for the county and the sheriffs office. He doesnt have to tell people he knows what he is going to do. The people that know him know that he will do the right thing. That is what he has always done.

11-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Im glad you saw the sarcasm in my post. What a joke the morgan group is....bla bla bla professional...bla bla bla police experience....bla bla bla leadership.... bs....bs...bs

11-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Morgan's facts are straight. I see how you are in a panic to back Larry before the voters (or the deputies) have heard word one about what he will do for you as sheriff.

Anyone who has worked with larry or knows him knows what he will do for the county and the sheriffs office. He doesnt have to tell people he knows what he is going to do. The people that know him know that he will do the right thing. That is what he has always done.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

11-20-2007, 01:26 AM
Chapter 106, Florida Statutes, states in pertinent part, "No political advertisement of a candidate who is not an incumbent of the office for which the candidate is running shall use the word "re-elect." Additionally, such advertisement must include the word "for" between the candidate's name and the office for which the candidate is running, in order that incumbency is not implied. This subsection does not apply to bumper stickers or items designed to be worn by a person."