PDA

View Full Version : Other departments eating in the city of Lake Worth

11-12-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm not trying to create a problem with any of the Lake Worth officers, I consider you my brother/sister officers.

I am just wondering why your Assistant Chief would approach a LEO of another department and question why he is eating in the jurisdiction of the city. There is no policy against it in our department, so I don't know why he would do something like that.

Has anyone heard any related issues?

Again, I have no problem with anyone from your department and don't want one. I would just like to know if your admin is under the impression that officers from other departments are not allowed to eat in the city of Lake Worth.

11-12-2007, 05:46 PM
I don't know why, it sounds a little strange to me, I run into Deputies all the time in the city. There is no problem that I'm aware of, maybe he's just a little paranoid, since the merger talks, I don't blame him, I don't think there is a position for him if it happens. Stay safe, you guys/girls are of course welcome anytime, and I hope that we will be working with you in the near future.

I'm not trying to create a problem with any of the Lake Worth officers, I consider you my brother/sister officers.

I am just wondering why your Assistant Chief would approach a LEO of another department and question why he is eating in the jurisdiction of the city. There is no policy against it in our department, so I don't know why he would do something like that.

Has anyone heard any related issues?

Again, I have no problem with anyone from your department and don't want one. I would just like to know if your admin is under the impression that officers from other departments are not allowed to eat in the city of Lake Worth.

11-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Same to the Lake Worth Officers. Good to see you when 10-94 is needed in or around the outer city limit!

Thanks! A PBSO Deputy.

11-25-2007, 06:05 AM
Read this post about where PBSO has meals.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=38210

11-25-2007, 03:40 PM

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=38210

This is unconfirmed and not how Deputies operate. Where I work we always give over 20% for a tip. Know the facts before you speak. You want to bash us, I've been downtown and have witnessed some real corrupt stuff by WPB. WPB has probably one of most unprofessional agencies around. Tell your Chief I like her good teeth. By the way how are the steroids going?

12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
PBSO Deputy compliments and LW spits on his face!!

WHAT A JOKE! LW IS! I hope not all officers feel the same! :roll:

12-09-2007, 08:30 PM
I also read PBSO's blog and a line has started about security guards and that they dress like SRT/SWAT and it appears that they may be the ones who skipped out on the check off of Palm Beach Lakes. Either way I have enough respect to not bash another officer/deputy/organization unless I know all the facts. Let's stop giving people fuel for the fire.

03-20-2008, 11:46 PM

The person who responded's user name is "WPB" It was not a LW officer.

03-21-2008, 08:44 PM

The person who responded's user name is "WPB" It was not a LW officer.

who?

03-31-2008, 05:13 AM

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=38210''

Reference the above post.

04-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Where is a good place for cops to eat in Lake Worth? It's always nice to know a law enforcement friendly eating establishment.