PDA

View Full Version : Use of POLICE vehicles by civilians.

11-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if School Board Mechanics were allowed to be driving your Police Interceptor Crown Vics around for personal reasons.

I saw one stop for dinner in the area of Military and Southern on 11/8/07.

White Crown Vic, County Tag 135128

11-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Since you have no idea who this person is why do you think that this car was a school board police vehicle?

11-15-2007, 03:39 AM
Since you have no idea who this person is why do you think that this car was a school board police vehicle?
Just a thought but maybe it said "Palm Beach County School District Police" on the sides?

11-15-2007, 05:06 AM
Well, since in the original post the desc. of the car is "white crown vic" with a county tag that did not lead me to believe that it said PBC School Dist. on the side. Smart Guy....

11-22-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if School Board Mechanics were allowed to be driving your Police Interceptor Crown Vics around for personal reasons.

I saw one stop for dinner in the area of Military and Southern on 11/8/07.

White Crown Vic, County Tag 135128

Sorry, either I wasn't specific enough or you didn't see what was obvious in my post.

First of all, I never said I had no idea who this person was, you just assumed that.

He was wearing a mechanic style shirt that had a Palm Beach County School Board patch on the chest. The guy was full of grease as if he had been working on something that was VERY greasy.

It was a white crown vic with the "Police Interceptor" emblem on the trunk. Although the vehicle had no PBC School Board Police decals, it did have a yellow county tag and I as I walked past the vehicle I could see some items that were obviously a police officers.

Anyway, if you still have any doubt that it was a Palm Beach County School Police vehicle, look up the County Tag #135128, I'm sure it's in your fleet. I believe PBSO still has a star on their tags, so it wasn't theirs. If they don't have the star anymore, a School Board Mechanic wouldn't be working on a police car from another department anyway.

Guest 99, I'm willing to bet you won't be making Detective anytime soon! Duhhh

11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Even better, I heard some of the vehicles were being used by the grease monkeys to run parts around, and to and from the compounds........