PDA

View Full Version : Let us stay united !!

MOD 455
11-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Let our resolve not weaken, let us stay strong and continue to fight the fight. We know that up till this point we have done what is right and in the best interest of the USF Community and this agency.

Let us stay united together and not have turmoil within. We are all on the same team and need to stay strong. We all know these changes are not what we want, but in time we can make this agency what it needs to be.

ONLY WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE !!

MOD 455

11-09-2007, 11:37 PM
I smell a company man!

11-12-2007, 02:31 AM
It's funny when there was a new moderator annouced, a post requested for a clean up of the entire forum was asked for, but was denied. But I've seen from reading the posts, some were deleted and not others. I won't get into which ones were deleted, but a lot were.

Concerning the last post about the logistics officer position, I think that any open position within the department should be advertised, period. It's funny how some people spend their first year in patrol, and for the rest of their entire career they find some way to spend it behind a desk, mostly through some manipulation of the Admins that are behind the desks already, seen it happen plenty times. Being on day shift in a light duty cacpacity will always do that for you here, if you're on midnights here you will always be at a disadvantage, not being around the right people and forgotten. Same with the Uravich/Johnson Admin, and even more so with Longo.

11-12-2007, 04:08 AM
That is true. It's just the way it works, especially at a small agency like yours at USF. If you're on midnights and haven't been around making contact with the Chief, or the rest of the people in the administration, you're basically forgotten. The only way to get recognized is to make a lot of DUI arrest or other arrests. I feel for you people there at USF, especially after surfing the leo affairs sites. I applied to USF, but I am glad I didn't get hired there.