PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Dog Bust in Northwest FL

11-08-2007, 06:41 PM
I would just like to congratulate Sgt. Ricky Perritt, JR Enfinger, Joel Murphey, Brian Miller and the others who did such a great job on this dog fighting case. I know they don't hear it enough, and I just wanted to hand out some kudos.

Nice job!

11-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Poo Bear, are yuou saying that from 15 or 21 feet away? Cant comment right? :lol:

11-21-2007, 12:05 AM
What?!

02-07-2008, 04:32 AM
I would just like to congratulate Sgt. Ricky Perritt, JR Enfinger, Joel Murphey, Brian Miller and the others who did such a great job on this dog fighting case. I know they don't hear it enough, and I just wanted to hand out some kudos.

Nice job!

Sgt. Ricky Perritt is a jam up guy, I went on several tracks with Ringo and he. He needs to be in the upper ranks of the S.O.

02-07-2008, 04:47 AM
Yawn...........

He's not as standup as you might think. :roll:

02-07-2008, 12:10 PM
RP is a standup guy and he'll back you. In the other thread some @%%hole makes comments about the sheriff. I hope for your sake you dont run that piehole around election time. Can you say "Motormouth bent and courthouse bound?"

02-07-2008, 05:33 PM
I seems so amazing to me that people are willing to jump on the band wagon and take cheap, unwarranted shots at people. It seems that nobody has anything to say about anyone inparticular until a promotion is made or until someone does something postive that sparks a little postive media attention. It just irks me to no avail to see this level of unprofessionalism.

Ladies and gentleman, we work in a glass fish bowl and are always in the public eye. Take a little pride that we are getting positive press from the media about what we are doing. It could be worse. Look at our brothers across the river. Besides negativity, when was the last time you seen a story on the news, or in the PNJ about what they've done? Im pretty proud of where I work!!

Let me tell you something about RP. He is a good guy, a great cop and a helluva leader. Although some of you may not like it, people like RP and a handful of others that I wont mention, are the future upper management of your SO.

02-07-2008, 10:56 PM
PoohBear is the spouse of one of those mentioned. :roll:
She is always looking out for her honey.

02-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Who's spouse?

02-08-2008, 06:00 PM
I seems so amazing to me that people are willing to jump on the band wagon and take cheap, unwarranted shots at people. It seems that nobody has anything to say about anyone inparticular until a promotion is made or until someone does something postive that sparks a little postive media attention. It just irks me to no avail to see this level of unprofessionalism.

Ladies and gentleman, we work in a glass fish bowl and are always in the public eye. Take a little pride that we are getting positive press from the media about what we are doing. It could be worse. Look at our brothers across the river. Besides negativity, when was the last time you seen a story on the news, or in the PNJ about what they've done? Im pretty proud of where I work!!

Let me tell you something about RP. He is a good guy, a great cop and a helluva leader. Although some of you may not like it, people like RP and a handful of others that I wont mention, are the future upper management of your SO.

I agree with that, except we need them now. The guys running it now need to go