PDA

View Full Version : Narcotics Unit

11-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Question..............

Why is everyone leaving the Narctics Unit? :?:

11-09-2007, 02:53 AM
I'll give you three guesses and two do not count.

11-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Wow,

It seems that no one thinks there is a problem or knows why people or forced to leave................. :?:

MOD 353
11-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Do you know for sure that people were forced to leave or are you spreading internet rumors????

11-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Seems to me a legitimate question. In my opinion if someone has an opinion as why the transfers, they should be able to offer it, even if they base their opinion on a rumor. If you’ve been in this business long enough to have been exposed to the numerous rumors that are prevalent in cop work, you’d know that many if not most of the rumors, sooner or later are revealed as coming from some factual situation. “There are no secrets that last forever in Law Enforcement”. Many high profile criminal investigations begin based on some rumor of criminal activity. Rumors are not taboo on blogs and should not be discounted unless they directly impugn the character or reputation by name of a specific individual.

11-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Morgan has based his entire campaign on rumors.

MOD 353
11-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Were people transfered/forced to leave or did THEY choose to transfer?

I never said you couldn't post your opinion on a rumor now did I? I was asking a question also. Try reading and stop assuming things.

I know what the original poster was getting at. LS was in charge of narcotics and now it seems that people are getting transfered. I have yet to see any transfer orders via department email so right now this seems to be rumor.

11-09-2007, 07:15 PM
I have yet to see any transfer orders via department email so right now this seems to be rumor.

Better check your email again. Allday is going to Patrol, C shift South more specifically.
What Eddie B wants, he gets.
:D

11-10-2007, 02:59 AM
“Do you know for sure that people were forced to leave or are you spreading internet rumors????”

“I never said you couldn't post your opinion on a rumor now did I? I was asking a question also. Try reading and stop assuming things.”

Mod the two statements quoted from your post above, sounds like double talk to me----just my opinion. I too assumed you were being negative. Just because you posed your statement like a “Question”, only a very naive person would not “assume” that you were trying to intimidate the post by coming on as a “whipping boy Moderator” by making the statement “----are you spreading internet rumors????” ------even if you did put a question mark behind the statement. Had you made the post as just another anonymous guest, nothing would have been thought of it. But by coming on as the all powerful Mod 353, it puts an entirely different complexion on what you wrote just as if you are now the all powerful “Oz”.

As one who routinely reads several agency threads from around the State and elsewhere, I have a feel for how a number of other Mods perform their moderator duties on the other sites.. you take on more than a role of modulator .—you seem to be more of a “controller” by making frequent interjections of your comments especially when there are post being made that don’t seem to have your favor--- just my opinion, even if it doesn’t agree with yours.

If this thread is to be one the encourages open and robust debate on all the issues relating to the Sheriffs Department, , it does not need a Mod with an iron fist slamming post that the Mod has “questions” about! You need more training from Synops on how to be a effective but not a all controlling moderator.

To quote statements written and posted made by Synops several months ago on a south Florida thread :

"Gossip is a dainty morsel eaten with great relish." Proverbs 18:8

“LEOAFFAIRS.COM was set up primarily to promote Officer Rights. The Message Boards allow you to talk about work related issues among yourselves or even to expose things in the work place that the public needs to know about (after all, the media does follow our site). If you need equipment, have safety concerns, want better benefits, question your union or want to expose a cover-up, this might be the place to talk about it. If you want to insult someone or start an IA investigation against someone, go somewhere else.”

11-10-2007, 05:32 AM
These discourteous posters have nothing better to do than grumble about your moderation of comments. They should be more concerned about specifically identifying people in narcotics or transferring to or from narcotics. Don't you dorks know better than to burn one of your brothers? Guess not. Your questions were general and not overly hostile. If you really didn't like the posts it's clear you would have deleted them based upon your performance to date. Let them second guess their comments but you are doing fine as a moderator so far. Been there - done that.

11-10-2007, 07:14 PM
I have yet to see any transfer orders via department email so right now this seems to be rumor.

Better check your email again. Allday is going to Patrol, C shift South more specifically.
What Eddie B wants, he gets.
:D

Was Allday force to leave, or did he ask to leave :?:

11-10-2007, 10:13 PM
mybe allday was tired of the cofusion, but how to you explain Ross' transfer?

11-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Question..............

Why is everyone leaving the Narctics Unit? :?:
Ok, that only two, Allday and Ross, you asked whu everyone is leaving :?: Is there something we are missing :?:

11-11-2007, 02:02 AM
Allday and Ross were not the first to leave nor will they be the last. Look and the number of people who have left narcotics, or just visited for a short while, since Eddie B took over. I can assure you that there will be more to leave in the coming months. Right now Eddie B is doing all the damage control he can by promising some officers what ever they want just to get them to stay :!:

11-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Eddie B, doesn't promise anything that can't or won't be done. He also doesn't expect people to do what he himself wouldn't do. He's fair, and he stands behind his staff. He doesn't care who you support as long as you do your job!

11-11-2007, 03:46 PM
to knows better,do you have proof of this?

11-11-2007, 04:04 PM
Knows Better forgot to say that the message was a paid political advertisement :!:

11-11-2007, 04:14 PM
okay

11-11-2007, 04:17 PM
has there been a problem in the past, or is this a new issue?

11-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Ongoing and getting worse :!:

11-12-2007, 12:57 AM
If you don't like the job or can't do the job/hours, then by all means transfer. I'm sure the job isn't from 9-5, and without call outs. There's hard work behind gold and glory. Not everyone is made to sacrifice home/family for pennies and horrible hours. Maybe some people don't understand 24/7, and you don't have a life when you sign up for it. Proof is the high turn over. Don't need to be a paid to know or say the truth, I don't like any of the choices for sheriff. They all are LIARS and cheaters.

11-12-2007, 01:03 AM
As for insiders remark, If your on the inside and you think its getting worse. Ask out, TRANSFER. I'd hate to know your sitting hating your job, wasting life. Better get while the gettings good, or you'll be stuck! No one should hate what they do day in and day out.

11-12-2007, 02:31 AM
I guess knows better did not read my previous comment; "I can assure you that there will be more to leave in the coming months." How else could I say this it I too did not intend to leave :!:

11-12-2007, 04:07 AM
The frustration in the unit is that they aren't being allowed to work their cases. EB is getting too much pressure from McNesby to make arrests, ie STATS for the upcoming election. Good cases and major targets are being sacrificed for quick, meaningless arrests that either don't ever get prosecuted or result in minor county jail time and probation. That is why people have been asked to leave and at least three other experienced narcotics investigators will be leaving within the next couple of months. They just want to work their cases as they see fit and without being directed to do things that aren't in the best interest of cases just to arrest anybody.

Dr Pepper
11-12-2007, 04:52 AM
The frustration in the unit is that they aren't being allowed to work their cases...... That is why people have been asked to leave...........They just want to work......as they see fit and without being directed to do things that aren't in the best interest of cases.......

Narcotics isn't the only unit that has expereinced this turmoil. This action is almost a norm for the agency. We have an adminsitration that cant see the forest due to all the trees. They only wish to reap today's short term gains regardless of the long term cost to the public or agency.

If it is publicity the Sheriff seeks, maybe he will reap a reward on January 22, 2008 whehn he appears in Wisconsin.
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails.do;jsessionid=540EA9D45BCC9CD4FC6A3AE8 0D16B66D.render5?caseNo=2005FO000324&countyNo=52&cacheId=F8FADFF9CF7CDF41348C87FBA0804E4B&recordCount=2&offset=0&mode=details&submit=View+Case+Details

May the sheriff get more publicity than he can tolerate. :D

11-12-2007, 05:19 PM
seems like we are off and runing. carry on my good men!

11-13-2007, 12:49 AM
What happened to good ole Eddins?
Do not forget that the good ole boys want the good ole boys back in office so that things can stay status quo.
Do not think the Morgan can just step into McNesbys place because of Wisconsin, this is just a different take on what will happen if the current sheriff gets removed.
Crist will not remove him is the guess no matter what!
It is also interesting if you say anything about one of the officers that is running for Sheriff it gets deleted.

11-13-2007, 08:27 PM
how does the narcotics section get along with other agencies?

11-13-2007, 11:12 PM
So E B doesn't play well with others. What a messy thing like "Rights"

11-15-2007, 10:05 PM
Question, after reading the PNJ today is it more important to take someone's property or find where the dope is comming from?

11-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Which article are you referring to? I missed it.

11-16-2007, 02:56 AM
And you know that the people that worked the case didn't try everything they could to do this how?

11-19-2007, 10:11 PM
That was a good case until EB hijacked it from the case officer. With EB it's all about the money :!:

11-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Come on guys.. isnt everything "all about the money"?

Especially in narcotics, which truly is all about the money.

11-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Sure it's about the money, but it should be the case officers decision. When a supervisor destroys an officers case for personal gain, I think here might be a problem :?:

11-20-2007, 01:36 AM
I heard that EB is the new SB and that no one wants to work with the SO because of this :?:

11-20-2007, 04:54 AM
Come on INSIDER. JUst tell everyone that you are RON ROSS. :!: :!:

11-20-2007, 04:58 AM
I talked with 2 officers who work in narc and they tell that you didn't do much but ***** about everything. What's your motivation here ROSS :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

11-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Nice try Bama, but please read the earlier posts, if I were Rosss I would be posting as X-Insider :!:

11-20-2007, 06:55 PM
I heard that EB is the new SB and that no one wants to work with the SO because of this :?:who is SB and what does he have to do with other agencies not wanting to work with the SO?

11-20-2007, 08:45 PM
I talked with 2 officers who work in narc and they tell that you didn't do much but ***** about everything. What's your motivation here ROSS :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:Bama, did you ask those officer if the *****ing was justified? I think they have problems in this unit and maybe Ross was venting his frustration about how this unit is run.

11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Time will tell insider. I will be watching the transfers to see if you are spreading rumors or if others are going to leave. Judging from what I have heard from the 2 people that are still there, Ross was a winer and complainer. They don't believe anyone else will be leaving. "Time will tell". I'm sure by then you will have probably move on to bash someone else. And looking at another post and asking the same question, why don't you leave if things are so bad? Easier to stick around and cause trouble from your hole. :wink:

11-20-2007, 11:15 PM
By the way Insider you do say in one of your posts that you didn't intend to leave. Which is it ? Are you still there or are you gone. Better keep track while spreading rumors. :wink:

11-21-2007, 01:47 AM
I guess knows better did not read my previous comment; "I can assure you that there will be more to leave in the coming months." How else could I say this it I too did not intend to leave :!:Sorry Bama, it should read, "How else could I say this if I too did not intend to leave". I guess this would indicate that I am currently there and do intend to leave in the coming months. By the way, I'm not in a hole and don't think that I cause trouble, but I'm sure that you talked to two officers that say I do.

11-21-2007, 09:03 PM
If you are Ross yes I have. But you say you are not Ross so I can't say that I know you or anything about you. I like your play on words. "time will tell".

11-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Don't want you to make accusations about who sent the last post. I'm sure you know it was me.

11-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey Bama who cares who he is he could be pulling your chain just for fun.....

12-07-2007, 06:38 PM
who is going to be the new Sgt. in narcotics?

12-08-2007, 06:04 AM
Good question, any suggestions?

12-08-2007, 02:00 PM
I heard that Rex was moving over there and that 2 Lts would run it.

12-09-2007, 12:57 AM
U gotta be kiddin!

12-09-2007, 03:26 AM
I think they should move Eddie and put Rex back there. Rex has a better working relationship with other agencies, this would be better for the SO in the long run.

12-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Somebody needs to call Louie.

I hope the last poster was kidding.

12-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Somebody needs to call Louie.

I hope the last poster was kidding.The last poster ..."WAS REX!".....ha!

12-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Talk about being challenged!

12-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Is it time for a change?

12-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Talk about being challenged!

That's an understatement!

12-11-2007, 12:50 AM
I see Ron Ross and his side kick Keith Humphreys are at it again.

12-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Hehehehe!
Finally someone found out that narcotics are all about money, hmm, but what money, the pay check, or the deals on the street, and informants? Very interesting!

12-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Come on BAMA, or should I say Lt. BAMA?

12-12-2007, 01:25 AM
I heard that EB is the new SB and that no one wants to work with the SO because of this :?:who is SB and what does he have to do with other agencies not wanting to work with the SO?SB, well that would be Steve B@#$%^ from the PPD. Does that tell you why no one wants to work with the SO?

12-12-2007, 03:24 AM
and the next Sgt. in narcotics is................?

12-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Hey Keith nice to hear from you. Too bad you have to hide behind a computer. You bring new meaning to a small person. :wink:

12-12-2007, 08:25 PM
I was talking to a narcotics officer the other day; he told me that the narcotics unit served a search warrant, in an apartment complex on Halloween night. This was apparently done over the objection of the senior members of the unit. The search warrant was executed just after dark and there were trick-or-treaters present.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this picture? What amount of dope do you have to seize to make this situation, and all the problems it presents, worth while? As we all know, we can not control the actions of the persons that we are trying to arrest. How would the Sheriff’s Office have looked if the bad guy shot at the officers and hit a child? What was the management of this unit thinking?

Time for a change is an understatement!!!

12-12-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm not a Lt. but thanks for the promotion. Guess again. Hell make up something. You seem to be very good at that. Truth doesn't seem to matter to you anyway. By the way have not seen any transfers yet.

12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
If your concerned then file a complaint.

12-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Come on Lt Bama, we both know a complaint would go no where :!:

12-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Im not Humphries or any of the other people listed but i'm curious....name what Sgt. wants that slot in narcotics.

MOD 353
12-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Come on guys. Stop trying to guess who is posting what on here. There is no need to bring names into this thread when all of you are posting anonymously. Please take this advice or I will lock this thread down.

You wouldn't want your name brought up for no reason now would you??????

12-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Apparently you locked it down with your threat to lock it down. No other post for almost 24 hours after you chastised those posting. This thread should be re-named “ghost town”.

12-14-2007, 01:01 AM
MOD, please clarify: do you include identifying someone by “Lt. Bama” as name calling? If so, I apologize. If not, it appears that only one person is name calling, and that would be Bama. I would suggest that instead of locking down the thread, you delete any comment that identifies someone by name.

Please let us know what you think.

12-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Some would hope that the thread would DIE! But I think not, carry on brothers!

MOD 353
12-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Just use common sense when it comes to using real names. If JoeBob posts something and you know JoeBob to be a real person then you can call him by name etc. I just wanted the guessing of posters and the using of real names to stop out of respect for privacy. There is no need for hostility here. I don't want to lock anything down as you some of you make for some good internet reading but please be respectful to others.

12-14-2007, 02:40 PM
This time I agree with MOD353, we should just provide information that every needs to know,even if some would not like it being discussed. :D

12-14-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm not a Lt. but thanks for the promotion. Guess again. Hell make up something. You seem to be very good at that. Truth doesn't seem to matter to you anyway. By the way have not seen any transfers yet.Bama, could you please point out the lies :?: The truth does matter to us :!: As for the transfers, the damage control is working FOR NOW :!:

12-14-2007, 08:46 PM
MOD, please clarify: do you include identifying someone by “Lt. Bama” as name calling? If so, I apologize. If not, it appears that only one person is name calling, and that would be Bama. I would suggest that instead of locking down the thread, you delete any comment that identifies someone by name.

I thought that the rules allow you to identify anyone by name so long as what ever you're posting about that person is a truthful statement?

MOD 353
12-15-2007, 12:48 AM
I have seen no proof posted to back up any claims here. I have also seen no proof that the people you are calling out by name are actual posters here on this site.

12-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Bama, can you tell us why it is so important for you to identify who is posting on this site? If you are not a Lt. were is you dog in this fight?

12-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Bama, you say we are lying, I too ask you to prove this!

Is it a lie that the Narcotics Unit served a search warrant on Halloween night during prime trick-or-treating time?

Is it a lie that trick-or-treaters were present as the search warrant team approached the apartment?

Is it a lie that senior members of the unit object to this warrant being served on Halloween night, as it goes against their training?

If a child or anyone else was injured, would the law enforcement community stand up and say this was the right thing to do?

As proof the search warrant was executed as described, I encourage you to make public information request, or have a conversation with a unit member, who was present, to confirm this. As proof this goes against training and good judgment, I encourage you to call another agency and ask them, if under the same circumstances, would they have executed this search warrant. You could also call the instructors at MCTFT or RCTA and ask them, if under the same circumstances, would they advise the execution of this search warrant.

The members of the Narcotics Unit have received special training in the area of search warrant entry and assessment. This training tells them that executing a search warrant on Halloween night in an apartment complex is a situation that should be avoided at all costs. Has the management of this unit attended this training? If so, why attend training, if you are not going to take advantage of what is taught?

During my conversations with unit members, I also learned this was not the only search warrant the unit was forced to do in conflict with their training and better judgment. Training is how we survive, to ignore training, is to put your life and the life of those around you in jeopardy. Unit members say they have been very lucky, I hope their luck holds out.

As for the transfers that Insider talked about, I checked into this. Additional officers were and are planning on leaving. The management of this unit has apparently called several members “into the office” to intimidate them into staying. At least one member, who was planning on leaving, was given a flexible schedule to get them to stay. Several other members were and are still planning on leaving in the future. These members love the job, leaving it is a difficult decision for them to make. They, to include Insider, are willing to stay, their decision rests on how the management treats them in the future. They say Eddie B is a good man to work for, the problems occur when Edgar comes to work?

12-21-2007, 03:18 PM

I thought that the rules allow you to identify anyone by name so long as what ever you're posting about that person is a truthful statement?

Following excerpt from the page on this site titled, “MESSAGE BOARD ABUSE AND VIOLATIONS”:
“Likewise, please bear in mind that while not all speech is protected, users do have their First Amendment right to free speech. If your name is mentioned in a post that is not libelous or demeaning towards you, it is not a violation of our Terms of Use.”

01-27-2008, 07:29 PM
And the winner is!!!

01-28-2008, 07:38 PM
The winner of what? and WHO?

02-06-2008, 12:22 AM
How are things going now?

03-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Maybe that Xmas present really did work to their advantage.

03-05-2008, 01:08 AM
What Xmas present are you talking about???

04-04-2008, 03:30 PM
they are to embarassed to discuss it. they bought hima gun for xmas.not all of them did it.a couple of newbies pushed it. maybe they thought it would get them some relief. nothing changed.he can be nice for a whileas long as he can control it. none of them will talk about it. cant blame any one.just trying to get by

04-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Hell, who so long telling about it.

04-05-2008, 01:25 AM
why the wait someone asked? could be because, maybe they just found out.
would that be something that you would want people to know if you were a sup. i can only guess if some are receiving favor for the gift....so if someone knows tell us if this is happening.........

04-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Whats wrong Walrus, did someone hurt your feelings again? Still getting help from the boys downtown I see! Not happy about the night shift?

04-07-2008, 03:22 AM
Who the heck is the Walrus? Is this a Beatles theme, cucko ca choo???

04-07-2008, 06:21 AM
Man, I thought we had problems when I worked back there. You guys need to work together and quit whining.

04-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Maybe a change in Mgmt. (OIC) would solve the problem, Oh thats right there is no problem.....

04-24-2008, 05:15 PM
He is doing the best he can and all this complaining ain't
helping . If you don't like it get out and go somewhere else. There will be someone who will do the job.

04-25-2008, 12:08 PM
He really isnt that bad. He works hard too. Have youall thought that maybe he don't feel good? Sometimes he looks like he is sick or something. He just didn't look good when I saw him in the hall. Geez give him a break.

04-25-2008, 09:21 PM
might be stress.All those dogs and not that much dope. The media was more about the dogs. Chiwawas and chickens. Who knows?

04-28-2008, 12:50 AM
This my friends is the truth. None of what Narcotics does is any of your buisness. SIMPLE. What Narcotics does, says, and works on behind the closed doors that you don't deserve to be behind, SIMPLY, is none of your buisness. Each person that you lazy fat bodied leeches of the system have slandered deserves the respect that you deny them. Why? The reason that you say.. DURRR Uhhhhh I would never go back to narcotics....they work to much...(your stupid and lazy.. O.K.)...(the narcotics unit does the job that most are to lazy or scared to do)..... its just messed up back there (actually we have the best management at the so)....you want a day off. ask eddie, your off. you got a sick kid, ask eddie your at home with your kid. Your burned out from a big case want to burn a month of comp time....guess what your off. Between him and Q no one goes without something that they need to perform they're job. This man will reach into his own pocket to help you on a moments notice. No one is perfect and all people make mistakes but its the good supervisors that learn from them. If you work hard for him he works he always returns the favor 115%. eddie runs his unit his way. it is his right and that unit performs by putting people in prison. You talk of cases you don't understand and try to compare it. I respect the investigators that really worked and brought something to the table. There are about fifteen of them still here anywhere from three lt.s', a captain, some sgt.s', investigators, and few patrol deputies who know who they are, no names need to be given. I'm sorry to the dinosaurs who are still bitter that didn't get it when they worked it but, again this is none of your buisness. This is not directed to any one and should not be taken in offense. Patrol is the back bone of what Narcotics does on a daily basis and all support is appreciated. Each cop can sit in a muster or office on a dailey basis and look at all the waste that sucks up a pay check and runs his dumpster about his thoughts that have no factual basis. This individual is who this is directed at. The slob that huffs down another ho ho as he leans across his keyboard steadily typing bullshit. This has no political motivation as should be not directed in that way by any means. I don't care about any election. This is to show that the moral of the Narcotics is high and will not be effected by any outside inconsistencies. So make your replies if you want but, this is the TRUTH.

04-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, the KOOL AID line forms here!!!?

04-28-2008, 05:13 PM
you tell em Perkins....

04-28-2008, 08:31 PM
The truth??? Let me explain this to you whoever you really are. You are just as stupid as you sound. The dumb one is truly leading the BLIND.

04-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Everybody wave and say Bye bye.

04-30-2008, 11:57 PM
this is one of toughest jobs in the depth. Long hours,stress, and there is pressure too. People want their neighborhoods cleaned out and there are more dopers now than ever before. They are outnumbered and there is no way they can be everywhere for everyone.

If they have personality issues they are the only ones who can solve them. From the outside we don't really know and maybe should mind our business. Let's give them our support.

05-01-2008, 07:27 PM
From what I hear its like a ball game. A Little League ball game. There are some decent guys there, but then there is always someone with their little bat saying Look at me Daddy.Watch me run.

05-05-2008, 09:43 PM
we like it in narcotics because the Lt don't answer to no one but the sheriff. He don't fool with the captain or the chief. Who wouldn't want to be hooked up like that.He got the flow. How bout that? Deal with it!

03-30-2009, 03:58 PM
This all sounds familiar!!!

03-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Start at the first comment and work your way through!!!

03-31-2009, 05:00 AM
Bump

03-31-2009, 03:13 PM
There is definitely a problem there that the the admin group wants to ignore or is afraid to handle it. No balls, maybe???

03-31-2009, 06:56 PM
IF Morgan dosn't know about the problem, for sure Chavers and Aiken do. As his number 2 & No. 3 in his chain they owe it to him to enlighten him.

03-31-2009, 09:03 PM
This my friends is the truth. None of what Narcotics does is any of your buisness. SIMPLE. What Narcotics does, says, and works on behind the closed doors that you don't deserve to be behind, SIMPLY, is none of your buisness. Each person that you lazy fat bodied leeches of the system have slandered deserves the respect that you deny them. Why? The reason that you say.. DURRR Uhhhhh I would never go back to narcotics....they work to much...(your stupid and lazy.. O.K.)...(the narcotics unit does the job that most are to lazy or scared to do)..... its just messed up back there (actually we have the best management at the so)....you want a day off. ask eddie, your off. you got a sick kid, ask eddie your at home with your kid. Your burned out from a big case want to burn a month of comp time....guess what your off. Between him and Q no one goes without something that they need to perform they're job. This man will reach into his own pocket to help you on a moments notice. No one is perfect and all people make mistakes but its the good supervisors that learn from them. If you work hard for him he works he always returns the favor 115%. eddie runs his unit his way. it is his right and that unit performs by putting people in prison. You talk of cases you don't understand and try to compare it. I respect the investigators that really worked and brought something to the table. There are about fifteen of them still here anywhere from three lt.s', a captain, some sgt.s', investigators, and few patrol deputies who know who they are, no names need to be given. I'm sorry to the dinosaurs who are still bitter that didn't get it when they worked it but, again this is none of your buisness. This is not directed to any one and should not be taken in offense. Patrol is the back bone of what Narcotics does on a daily basis and all support is appreciated. Each cop can sit in a muster or office on a dailey basis and look at all the waste that sucks up a pay check and runs his dumpster about his thoughts that have no factual basis. This individual is who this is directed at. The slob that huffs down another ho ho as he leans across his keyboard steadily typing bullshit. This has no political motivation as should be not directed in that way by any means. I don't care about any election. This is to show that the moral of the Narcotics is high and will not be effected by any outside inconsistencies. So make your replies if you want but, this is the TRUTH.

God, I hope you are not in narcotics. Your (notice correct usage) spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and inappropriate use of homonyms makes you seem like a complete idiot.

Way to defend your unit. Stay off the keyboard and leave it to some people who know how to defend us properly, or maybe even go back to Alabama.

04-11-2009, 12:04 PM
:idea:

04-11-2009, 03:33 PM

God, I hope you are not in narcotics. Your (notice correct usage) spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and inappropriate use of homonyms makes you seem like a complete idiot.

Way to defend your unit. Stay off the keyboard and leave it to some people who know how to defend us properly, or maybe even go back to Alabama.

Bushwacker,

You have outlined one of the major problems we currently have at the S/O. Every division, outside of patrol, wants to have that special amount of intel that is sacred to them so when the bad guy is caught, no one else shares in the glory and reward. As an example, a reserve deputy recently has his residence burglarized and his duty weapon was stolen. We have learned on patrol that the Investigators had developed a possible suspect but they aren't sharing that with us patrol officers. I am not worried about the glory as much as I am worried about being shot by a sig .40 and yet until a tregedy like Oakland or Pittsburg happens, we wont have interoffice sharing. The only time we see a bulletin on patrol is when everyone has exhausted their leads and they dont want to hit the streets at night. I understand what my role is as a patrol officer and what your role is as a narcotics officer and to a degree you are right, I dont want your job but what we need to remember is that we are all a part of the same major plan here and I don not want to bury an officer because critical information was with held due to pride. With that being said, do not think or hold yourself above me or any other patrol officer, regardless of their time of service. Remember where you came from and with the exception of a few, we all have started in the same place, in the passenger seat of a patrol car answering calls. As fast as a phone call can be made, you could find yourself back in full uniform doing it all over again on a midnight shift, we all can for that matter. So take in thought that we are all brothers and sisters in the job with the same goal.

A Patrol Officer

04-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Patrol Officer is right with his ideas. The immature attitude from Bushwacker kind of rubs me wrong cause while the narcs may have their secrets and God bless them they still need to realize we are on the same team. All the new cars and stuff has made some jealous cause money is tight but like brothers and sisters we all know that daddy likes them best. One thing to remember is that there is a long list of patrol officers and investigators who left or were shoved out of narcotics. They got slammed before they were ready to go or they saw the handwriting on the wall written in blood. One example was RW was shoved out just because some punk didn't like him and complained to EB. He didn't do anything wrong from what I heard except say what he thought straight up like he always did. Bushwacker says everyone there is happy, but most folks know what is wrong in there.

04-11-2009, 04:38 PM
And DK is the most recent slam after he got sheat canned and sent to patrol. EB and his BFF SP made that happen. Aint friends wonderful?

04-11-2009, 10:30 PM
And DK is the most recent slam after he got sheat canned and sent to patrol. EB and his BFF SP made that happen. Aint friends wonderful?

I have yet to understand why all the initials... if ya you gonna punk someone, have the balls to type there names.

04-11-2009, 11:01 PM

I have yet to understand why all the initials... if ya you gonna punk someone, have the balls to type there names.
OK. Stacy Perkins is a RAT not worthy of any one's trust and needs to be terminated. He provided false information to an individual concerning a BROTHER deputy and insisted that individual should file a formal IA complaint based upon the bogus info. He is a rat and his Lt. isn't far behind him.

04-12-2009, 03:10 AM
How's that for plain talking???? !!! That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!

04-12-2009, 03:16 AM
It must be fun working with people like that day in and day out.

04-12-2009, 02:43 PM
It ain't and it ain't going to be as long as the management stays the same.

04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Those are some of the namesbut there are a lot more who have gone in there and left again since E.B. started. EB is a bully who pushes anyone out that doesn't kiss his butt all the time. The guys can't think for themselves. He has screaming telephone calls with anyone he thinks won't do what he wants and some of it is with people outside the sheriffs office. Imagine sreaming at the an attorney at the SAO because the case doesn't get handled the way he thinks it should be done. He is most of the problem. It isn't going to improve. Another guy left this last week and came to patrol. Free at last.

04-15-2009, 06:20 AM
Wow it looks like Narcotics is getting slammed again. Let me guess all the slamming is coming from disgruntled ex-narc employee's or is it fellow officers who have never worked narcotics. Im here to tell you I have several brothers and sisters who have worked in narcotics under both Lieutenants (EB and LS) and with the exception of the ex-narc's that were removed from narc it seems like everyone else is happy and is right were they want to be. I understand that if your not happy in your current position you can easily fill out a transfer request and pretty much be guaranteed a transfer. So before you point the your finger at EB and talk about how bad of a job he is doing and how bad he treats his employee's maybe you should ask the members of that unit how they feel and quit assuming you know everything. I mean whats the deal are you reading minds or what. Everyone i have ever talked to absolutely loves narcotics and loves working for Eddie Barnard except for the F**k up's that had to be removed. Stop getting your info from the f**k up's and the Tech Support who just thinks he is a narc investigator (yep that means you Pittman) and ask the ones who actually work back there. I mean seriously there is nothing stopping those guys from leaving so it can’t be as bad as it is being said. In closing, mind your own business and worry about your shift not everyone else’s, and if you are in narcotics now (Pittman) quit crying and get out already.

04-15-2009, 02:41 PM
I ought to let you think it's him, but it isn't that way. You are quick to jump him but that is your business . Just cause someone thinks the Lt. is a lousy OIC and wants to talk about him doesn't mean it is one person. The number of folks he has screwed makes a pretty long list of possibles and you can't be much of an investigator if you can't figure it out. All those people that got shafted couldn't have all been sheatheads. For Christ sake those were good guys who got sheatcanned just cause the Lt felt like it or they got out cuase they knew that working there sucked. Higher up people in the admininstration knows he is a problem and they talk about it but either they don't give a damn or they don't know how to make the change needed. But it still sucks to be working under him and always will.

04-15-2009, 02:44 PM
nice try Heath Jackson way to defend your unit. even your typing has that Alabama twang to it. why don't you get out from under EB's desk and stop sucking up. from what you brag about you choose to work here for fun but could leave at anytime because your daddy's money runs so deep. maybe you should go home to your house that daddy bought you and open up a position in the department for someone who needs it.

04-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Ok Mr/Mrs Guest or this isn't Pittman I just have a few questions for you. Have you ever worked in narcotics under Eddie B? Where you personally screwed over by Eddie B? And last but not least, Why is it any of your Business what goes on in the Narcotics unit? Like everyone says if you do work in that unit you always have the right to leave. Stop crying about the same ol sheat we are getting board with it. Heres an Idea why don't you focus your energy on crying about getting the deputies in this county a raise.

04-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Sure its not you Pittman it never is

04-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Way to trash Bragging Jackson. Im sick of hearing about his money to.

04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
E.B. a bully! You have got to be out of your mind. That is one supervisor who goes out of his way to defend his troops and protect this community. You call him racist but he is respected by the black community for his work. His dedication to his work speaks for itself. He works just as hard if not harder than his troops. E.B. puts in countless hours of his free time taking trying to clean up this county although his time sheet only reflects 40 hours can anyone else say the same about their time sheet. E.B. Goes into his own pocket to buy equipment, computers, uniforms, holsters, you name it. That my friends is love for the job. I wish there were more supervisors like him, Kudo's to you Eddie Barnard!

04-16-2009, 12:36 AM
E.B. a bully! You have got to be out of your mind. That is one supervisor who goes out of his way to defend his troops and protect this community. You call him racist but he is respected by the black community for his work. His dedication to his work speaks for itself. He works just as hard if not harder than his troops. E.B. puts in countless hours of his free time taking trying to clean up this county although his time sheet only reflects 40 hours can anyone else say the same about their time sheet. E.B. Goes into his own pocket to buy equipment, computers, uniforms, holsters, you name it. That my friends is love for the job. I wish there were more supervisors like him, Kudo's to you Eddie Barnard!
Eddie you are not allowed to comment on yourself.

MOD 504
04-16-2009, 02:36 AM
It would appear that this Topic has been covered, and is in a spiral out of control.
No need to mention the terms of use violations.

As always we here at LEOAFFAIRS appreciate yours views and most of your comments, but this Topic will be locked.

Please feel free to start new Topics for discussion, and please follow the terms of use.

MOD 504