PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Promotions

MOD 456
11-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Congrats to both Duane Billie and Manny Carulo on their promotions to Sergeant!

11-17-2007, 08:05 PM
You got to be kidding!? Duane made Sgt.? And mister let me write traffic tickets to the world Carulo? Wow things have really gotten bad down their if carulo made traffic. Duane, well I'll let it pass, he's not such a bad guy, but.........wait...I'm getting a Carulo moment........

He had one of his traffic citations tampered with. Someone wrote on his citation that he issued is 250 miles west of Krome on Tamiam Trail, it was issued on the 48th day of the 19th month of the year, and the statute was 816 something.....Well congrants, hope he ain't that way now.

MOD 456
11-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Carulo is still a bit anal about things, but has really chilled out. I know when he came back to the road about 2 yrs ago he wrote very few citations. He is the Sgt. over DB so I guess we'll see. Carulo to me is an alright guy, and pretty knowledgeable.

nopd
11-30-2007, 06:35 AM

Hey congrats to you guys.. Im a little shocked but hey thats just the micco way..

12-10-2007, 11:24 PM
CONGRATS TO MANNY CARULO AS A SGT. DO WHAT YOU CAN WITH IT. AS FOR BILLIE HE'LL BE ON LOOP ROAD SLEEPING AS ALWAYS. MICCO COPS HANG IN THERE I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT GET OUT WHEN YOU CAN. THE REAL WORLD AWAITS YOU. STAY SAFE AND AWAY FROM THE REDMAN. HEY MICROMANAGER ON MIDS THIS DOUGHNUTS FOR YOU!!!

12-11-2007, 02:23 AM
Congrats on the promotions guys.. dont forget where you came from manny, I heard your brother made Lt. @ the beach, good for him. as for dwayne, your one of the few guys that can makes things better but you have to lead by example... Dwayne, push the take-home issued, OT issue, even if you take the credit.. a move like that may put miccosukee on the map with other dept. & local community and the same time improve a shattered reputation with the south florida police world...

01-06-2008, 05:55 AM
HEY CARULO AKA OFFICER SWEETCHUCK THIS IS SPACECOWBOYZ HOMEBOY.... INCREDIBLE!!!! U A SRGNT? HIT ME UP