PDA

View Full Version : Real COPS NEED NOT READ THIS

11-07-2007, 07:56 PM
US and OUR families

PostPosted: 11/04/07 05:59:54 Post subject: BE GOOD Reply with quote
Troopers, deputies, officers....get over it. Must you flex your muscle and seek gratification for your fragile ego by measuring the "violators" attitude towards you. Just give all cops a tip of your cap and the same for their families. That goes as much for retired cops as current. They earned it. If your ego is so fragile then you'll keep demanding that certain level of worship before you cut anyone a break and you will always, for the rest of your career and life, be an ass.

This job isnt important enough in the big scheme of life that you should find it necessary to forgo your ability to show discretion with professional courtesy toward US and OUR families. Only WE can award this small gesture to OUR colleagues and THEIR families and OUR own.

WE and OUR families are the most important people in OUR lives. ALL of us. So stick together, get on the team, give US what only you can give US, what no one else will give US. Courtesy, respect, and a special break that no one else has earned. Do unto my family as you would have me do unto yours. Screw the policies, bosses, quotas, and anything else when it comes to a fellow cop and his or her family. Thats your turn to step up to the plate and do something special and good. Thats our thing and only our thing. Remember that and teach it in your academies, FTO tours, and roll calls.
Cops take care of Cops. To hell with anyone who doesn't like it. Have a nice day and God bless all of us and our families. WE COME FIRST.

11-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Let me just add to this that if you don't think retired cops deserve our respect and courtesy just take note of our fallen 76 year old brother who was brutally assassinated this morning. Heres a great guy who did all the time he needed to do on this job and chose to stay in the line. Remember Deputy Ryan the next time you encounter an older. retired officer from anywhere. Respect him and give him whatever he needs. That will be you one day.

We all pray for this Hero and his family.