PDA

View Full Version : HollyWOOD pd catches Cop Killer Mazza

11-07-2007, 06:30 PM
now we get to wait the next 11 years and this ass clown mazza gets to make a circus out of us , while Reins family suffers for 11 more years.

hey hollywood please shoot the bad guy , this is the second time.

the bad guys are going to come to you for santuary.
take a lesson from miami dade they clean up the mess.

Thank you for catching him! god bless you! too bad hes breathing
that would have been a good shoot.
dont give me no bull crap about people watching either
that guy was armed and killed a cop you know how the story is supposed to end.

11-07-2007, 07:51 PM
"...Inspector Callahan respond to 60 and HBV. Pawn shop owner is requesting a good old fashioned cop with big balls and a gun to match."

Ya feel lucky punk? Well do ya?

Bring back Dirty Harry and hire him at Hollywood.

Sorry fellas....good job...but you understand. :?

11-07-2007, 08:16 PM
guys 0-2 on finishing the job 2-0 on catching the badguy!
good job but why the kid gloves?

11-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks for catching a second deputy killer for us. You guys are still on top of your game.

Stay safe!!

11-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I know that you all will judge me for saying this but here goes. You can't shoot someone on tv anymore the liberals will go nuts. oh and by the way the metro shooting was at night there is a differance there. but don't worry we will go on catching the bad guys again because that is what we do. when all else fails hollywood pd comes through and gets the job done.

11-07-2007, 09:51 PM
you did a great job ! there were no TV cameras around when you caught up to him ( FYI).
but none the less godbless great catch
we just have to suffer for 11 years now while this moron makes a circus out of us all.

11-07-2007, 10:14 PM
you are correct there where no tv cameras but there was alot of people outside and there was a camera in and outside the pawn shop but like it was said before don't worry HOLLYWOOD still takes care of it. Trust me there is not cop there today that would have liked to kill him. But sometimes there is just no chance to do that.Don't judge us we did the best we could today with what we had to deal with cameras and all

11-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Congratulations to all of you today. It makes me proud to be a retired LEO. Wish I was there.

tuffstuff
11-07-2007, 10:48 PM
We at BSO THANK YOU for catching the MF'er. We wish he had met with some punishment before you brought him to the PSB however we understand. Also to any and all agencies who assisted us today, we THANK YOU ALSO! (THE MF'R would have deserved whatever he got when you found him, COP KILLERS DONT DESEVE SHIT no matter if u r a conservative or liberal, at least in my point of view)

11-07-2007, 11:49 PM
you are correct there where no tv cameras but there was alot of people outside and there was a camera in and outside the pawn shop but like it was said before don't worry HOLLYWOOD still takes care of it. Trust me there is not cop there today that would have liked to kill him. But sometimes there is just no chance to do that.Don't judge us we did the best we could today with what we had to deal with cameras and all

bso manny hernandez subject ( meldanado) was taken into custody in an electrical room.... i guess there was a camera in there too.
hey I applaud you for the catch! great police work!
your 2-0 catching cop killers thats great police work
your 0-2 on finishing what the scumbag started. FYI
just thought you should know what were all saying.
no secondguessing.

11-08-2007, 12:02 AM
I would like to thank all the officers who assisted us in the search and apprehension of the subject who killed our deputy today. You guys are always there for us and I would give you my heartfelt thanks.

Stay Safe

11-08-2007, 12:51 AM
bso manny hernandez subject ( meldanado) was taken into custody in an electrical room.... i guess there was a camera in there too.
hey I applaud you for the catch! great police work!
your 2-0 catching cop killers thats great police work
your 0-2 on finishing what the scumbag started. FYI
just thought you should know what were all saying.
no secondguessing.

Just so you know that you are right there was no cameras in the electrical room but there was about 5 choppers above there heads was there not. trust me there is not a cop on our department that would have not liked to have taken care of the problem but sometimes you just can't. i wish things could have been differant but this is what we must deal with as police officers one day the liberals will let us go back to the way it used to be.any one who works or worked for BSO should know this better then anyone

11-08-2007, 02:31 AM
To All Hollywood PD Staff: With all the termoil recently surrounding your department I would like to take this opportunity to Congratulate all involved in the capture of that worthless scum Mazza. I would certainly appreciate letters of commendation be placed in all personnel's file. They deserve a big pat on the back. Again Great Job Hollywood.

PS You have one of our former Communications Officers now in the academy working for you and will be a fine officer. He is 10-37 Attkisson

11-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Just want to say thank you for catching that MF'er. You guys did a great job. THANK YOU again

11-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Congratulations to all of you today. It makes me proud to be a retired LEO. Wish I was there.

Hey RETIRED NMB LEO and I emphasize "retired", wish you were there? We don't.....pound sand! Stay off our site. A bigger bunch of a retired jaggovs never wore blue. Hope the current NMB cops learn to function like real men and don't try to play King of the Hill for career advancement like stabbing anyone they can to get ahead, boot licking, lying.

11-08-2007, 08:33 PM
you did a great job ! there were no TV cameras around when you caught up to him ( FYI).
we just have to suffer for 11 years now while this moron makes a circus out of us all.

STFU you idiot. You need to get out of police work with that stupid superman rookie mentality. We're not going to prison for shooting a surrendering suspect for you or anyone else. Hey, here's an idea, catch the bad guy yourself next time instead of relying on us.

tuffstuff
11-09-2007, 02:39 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The point being is the MR'er was caught. Yes if he was made into swiss cheese it would have been great but he wasnt and he now has to face to up to what he did. Kudos to HWPD for catching him. Now stop with all the pettiness please!

11-09-2007, 05:51 AM
Well i must say that anyone who holds it against us because we did not shoot either shooters then what i have to say is do it yourself next time. I would not expect other LEO's to judge us because of this i would think they would understand that it just can't be done when a person is giving up in daylight with a huge group of people standing around. trust me there is not a person that i work with that would not have liked to kill either one of the shit bags that we caught but it just can't be done sometimes. But at least we got him and he was taken into custody.

11-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks to the Hollywood police department for catching a killer and thanks for not killing him and making one or more of your officer murders. You all did a fine job. As an officer you shot and kill a subject just because you want to, no matter what he did make you a murder and you should be face charges as such. I am of the old school pride integrity and guts (PIG).

11-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks to the Hollywood police department for catching a killer and thanks for not killing him and making one or more of your officer murders. You all did a fine job. As an officer you shot and kill a subject just because you want to, no matter what he did make you a murder and you should be face charges as such. I am of the old school pride integrity and guts (PIG).

Me too, old school. But you and I obviously went to different schools. Were you the teachers pet? Did they by chance teach any grammar or spelling at your kinder and gentler school? Just because you shoot someone and you actually want to does not a murderer make. Had I encountered this slug I would've very much wanted to send him into the netherworld. If he gave me ANY opportunity I would've and celebrated after. Can't knock these HWPD guys. Sometimes you just cant do what you want. GOOD JOB TO THE HWPD GUYS who were forced NOT to fire.

Barak
11-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Great work by HPD in catching that son of a *****, gutless coward & murderer. You guys deserve a medal of merit. go HPD & thank goodness at least one PD in this county didn't forget how to do police work!

11-10-2007, 08:48 AM

STFU you idiot. You need to get out of police work with that stupid superman rookie mentality. We're not going to prison for shooting a surrendering suspect for you or anyone else. Hey, here's an idea, catch the bad guy yourself next time instead of relying on us.

hey moron look up "fleeing felon rule" its still the law on the books in florida coward you can shoot that guy in his back if you had to.
ignorant pos, get some inservice tranning you tree hugger. FLEEING FELON -- go to fdle.gov how do you think State corrections guards are albe to shoot prisioners in the back if they try to escape?
Moron
Hollywood is a haven for soft cops , you keep protecting those cop killers grat job you locked him up , now we have to look at his face for the next 11.3 years best case senerio.
Fleeing Felon Law look it up ignorant moron , get some inservice tree hugger, your more afraid of the media then have pride for your brother cops.

11-10-2007, 08:51 AM

fleeing felon rule look it up tree hugger

11-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the assist, we know if you had the chance you would have taken care of sentencing. Too many eyes upon us. Great job and proud to work in the same county with you. Be safe.......

11-10-2007, 06:53 PM

Maybe YOU should look it up. If the guy is sitting in the passenger seat in a car, how in the world could you shoot him under the "fleeing felon" law?? Give me a break. You're no better than him. We have a legal system in place to punish those who kill others. Why in the world should I risk getting the death penalty for killing a person (regardless of what they've done) if they're giving up?? You are a disgrace to the uniform.

If this guy would have done something to warrant being killed (as was the case with Somohano's killer), then by all means, send him to hell. Otherwise, Hollywood PD did the correct, legal, and moral thing by taking him into custody without incident. If you don't like that, then turn in your badge, because you're no better than the murderer himself.

11-11-2007, 12:29 AM

Maybe YOU should look it up. If the guy is sitting in the passenger seat in a car, how in the world could you shoot him under the "fleeing felon" law?? Give me a break. You're no better than him. We have a legal system in place to punish those who kill others. Why in the world should I risk getting the death penalty for killing a person (regardless of what they've done) if they're giving up?? You are a disgrace to the uniform.

If this guy would have done something to warrant being killed (as was the case with Somohano's killer), then by all means, send him to hell. Otherwise, Hollywood PD did the correct, legal, and moral thing by taking him into custody without incident. If you don't like that, then turn in your badge, because you're no better than the murderer himself.

ur a moron integ

11-11-2007, 02:54 AM
hey moron look up "fleeing felon rule" its still the law on the books in florida coward you can shoot that guy in his back if you had to.
ignorant pos, get some inservice tranning you tree hugger. FLEEING FELON -- go to fdle.gov how do you think State corrections guards are albe to shoot prisioners in the back if they try to escape?
Moron
Hollywood is a haven for soft cops , you keep protecting those cop killers grat job you locked him up , now we have to look at his face for the next 11.3 years best case senerio.
Fleeing Felon Law look it up ignorant moron , get some inservice tree hugger, your more afraid of the media then have pride for your brother cops.

Boy this Guy wants to call us soft cops but as far a i know we are one of the more feared departments in broward. And just so you know fleeing felon rule the guy has got to flee. guess what he did not flee from us when we got there he put his hands up right away oh ya by the way he was also in a car to, But let me guess you would have shot him dead in the car right. so if you did you could share a cell with him.Oh ya by the way when was the last time you heard someone say with fear anything about Bso besides the way there IA runs.maybe you should do a little more research before you post stupid comments like this one because i sure dont here people say don't go to west park BSO because BSO is around but i hear it all the time don't go to HOLLYWOOD. you know why because we take care of business the right way and we actully catch the bad guys.

11-12-2007, 01:24 PM
facts are facts your 0-2 in taking out the garbage

your soft and no one has taught you what the fleeing felon rule is
your more wooried about perception then fact and what you can do....

let me set an example for you

state corrections facility... the unarmed man ( convict ) makes a run for the prison wall and has his arms up like he is giving up like the scumbag mazza.
u shoot him

11-12-2007, 10:12 PM
state corrections facility... the unarmed man ( convict ) makes a run for the prison wall and has his arms up like he is giving up like the scumbag mazza.
u shoot him

And then the jury convicts you of murder.

You keep shooting fleeing felons (that aren't posing an immediate threat to anyone's life or public safety) and see where that gets you. As for me, I'd like to spend the rest of my life with my family and not in a prison cell.

And from the tone of your posts, you definitely are an "internet tough guy." Real tough behind the keyboard, but I bet you wouldn't say ANY thing like this to a Hollywood cop to his/her face. Grow up, dude.

If this isn't the case, then you really need to see a shrink....

11-13-2007, 01:36 AM
YOU ARE CORRECT NO ONE WOULD EVER SAY TO A HOLLYWOOD COP THAT THEY ARE SOFT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT KILL THAT PIECE OF CRAP BUT LET HIM BE TOUGH BEHIND A KEYBOARD HE PROBLEY WORKS IN WESTON OR COOPER CITY

11-14-2007, 04:38 PM

Me too, old school. But you and I obviously went to different schools. Were you the teachers pet? Did they by chance teach any grammar or spelling at your kinder and gentler school? Just because you shoot someone and you actually want to does not a murderer make. Had I encountered this slug I would've very much wanted to send him into the netherworld. If he gave me ANY opportunity I would've and celebrated after. Can't knock these HWPD guys. Sometimes you just cant do what you want. GOOD JOB TO THE HWPD GUYS who were forced NOT to fire.

Well how did you pass the mental test to become a police officer, If you have done this in the past, then you are murder and should stand charges for same. If you haven't done it yet, then don't and I hope your supervison has their eye on you. A criminal with a badge is still a criminal.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TRANSIHED YOUR BADGE.

11-19-2007, 12:50 AM
I guess Hollywood's not what it used to be !

11-23-2007, 06:51 AM
[quote="Real old (PIG)COP":wkop163p]Thanks to the Hollywood police department for catching a killer and thanks for not killing him and making one or more of your officer murders. You all did a fine job. As an officer you shot and kill a subject just because you want to, no matter what he did make you a murder and you should be face charges as such. I am of the old school pride integrity and guts (PIG).

Well how did you pass the mental test to become a police officer, If you have done this in the past, then you are murder and should stand charges for same. If you haven't done it yet, then don't and I hope your supervison has their eye on you. A criminal with a badge is still a criminal.
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TRANSIHED YOUR BADGE.[/quote:wkop163p]

I are a murder? The only murder here is your slaying of the english language doofus. Do you mean "murderer"? Note the "er' on the end.
I should "stand charges"? Do you mean "be charged?" Or maybe "stand trial"? We don't stand charges. Come on now, you're not really a cop, you are 19 yrs old and still in eighth grade.

Mental test? Hmmm...dont remember seeing that one on the application.

I have never "tranished" my badge...no one has ever done that. Because "tranished" is not a word. Now, have I ever "tarnished" my badge? Oh yes. But every few weeks I wipe it with Brasso and it shines like new.

Heres the point that you have obviously misconstrued Einstein. I'll spell it out for you in language that you should understand. Any good perthon or poleeceman hoo goez on da hunt four a cop killer shood wanna enshore that justice iz accomplished with extreme certainty. I would not stalk my prey as a blood thirsty savage seeking only a bloody end to his existence. But, because in my heart I hoped that he would make the wrong move (actually the right move) so I could JUSTIFIABLY and LAWFULLY shmear dat guy, I am not misserving the public according to my oath and my conscience. In other words dopey....I am acting properly if I cap him based on good cause, regardless of the fact that I'm gonna do cartwheels to organ grinder music past his lifeless corpse. Get it? I am not condoning an unlawful killing jerky. I am condoning celebrating killing a cop killer when called for. Now go get your GED and apply for a job with Hacienda Village PD Brontosaurus Brain.

11-24-2007, 04:56 AM

Hey RETIRED NMB LEO and I emphasize "retired", wish you were there? We don't.....pound sand! Stay off our site. A bigger bunch of a retired jaggovs never wore blue. Hope the current NMB cops learn to function like real men and don't try to play King of the Hill for career advancement like stabbing anyone they can to get ahead, boot licking, lying. Oh Billie Berger....such a sweet girl.

Oh yea, Congratulations to Tom Ribel...the Dade PBA voted him "Worst Police Chief in Dade County" a few years ago. What a turd. What a legacy.

Ask Chaddie who is responsible for his first promotion and subsequent rise to the top? Well my friends, I am. Without my coaching and study groups (all members paid in full) Wagonboy would still be pushing a sled around the mean streets of Emerald Hills instead of DICTATING policy to you slugs. Dont be a hater boys, there will be more escorts to come. :twisted:

11-25-2007, 01:26 AM
Ya know what I love about this site?

You are all showing what a bunch of morons you really are. If this site was around when I was a kid I probably would've gotten a real job. I used to look up to cops. And I know plenty of cops who ARE actually stand up, intelligent, and someone worthy of friendship. But more than half of the cops I've met and worked with of all ranks are idiots, crybabies, cowards who would be nothing without their badges. And they are the worst when they get promoted. Because now they are arsholes to the cops instead of to the little kids they used to push around. I'm sure many of you can relate to this either because you know that you are the worm that I'm referring to or because you are an honorable guy/girl who has seen the same thing.

Before I came on this job I worked hard and was rewarded for that. If someone said or did something cowardly or dishonorable he got his arse handed to him. Men were men and you followed the code or took your lumps. In this job I sometimes think that many cops were such wimpy nerds that they needed this badge to get even. They take that special quality that they possess, you know the one I'm talking about, total lack of character, and do whatever they have to do, right or wrong, to whomever they have to do it to, to impress the person above them. If the person above them is of the same mold, and usually they are, these weasels will advance. Occasionally the one above them is a real man (ladies, I use the term "man" generically, it includes stand up woman) and sees them for what they are. Sadly, in most PDs this is rarely the case. Most often the inbreeding of small men at the top surrounding themselves with other small men is the norm. This is so the big little man doesn't have to endure underlings around who are better than he is. Its a cycled that is not often broken.

Anyways...what a bunch of morons! Be a man. When you retire and you have only memories you'll forever cherish your integrity, character, and reputation. Your legacy will be formed based on the size of your balls(again ladies, forgive me. just generic) and how and when you chose to expose them.

11-25-2007, 06:26 AM
So you are retired admin spilling your guts as a coward? Give your lunch money to the next bully to come along and its man-up time tough guy. Ditch your panties for a pair of boxers for a change loser. :oops:

11-26-2007, 01:24 AM
So you are retired admin spilling your guts as a coward? Give your lunch money to the next bully to come along and its man-up time tough guy. Ditch your panties for a pair of boxers for a change loser. :oops:

Hmmm....hey Duke a Puke....since my message irritated you I guess you are one of the punk weasels I was referring to. Stand up guys with some self confidence will agree with me. Sissy's and brown nose fags who need a badge to "show em" should respond just as you did. So, Mary, hike up your skirt, put your nose back up someones brown eye, and go beat up a kid you internet tough guy.

11-26-2007, 03:11 AM

Hmmm....hey Duke a Puke....since my message irritated you I guess you are one of the punk weasels I was referring to. Stand up guys with some self confidence will agree with me. Sissy's and brown nose fags who need a badge to "show em" should respond just as you did. So, Mary, hike up your skirt, put your nose back up someones brown eye, and go beat up a kid you internet tough guy.

Punk weasels, stand up guys with some self confidence, sissy's, brown nose fags, "show em", hike up your skirt, nose back up someones brown eye, beat up a kid, and internet tough guy?? WTF?
Are you trying to say something, out yourself, dreaming of a family reunion or just reflecting on your career? :lol:

11-28-2007, 01:21 AM
Haaa.....come on Pukie....really, make me laugh. Reach way down deep inside and show me that you are a funny guy. I know you've got it in ya. Don't waste our time by retyping my words. Thats dueschbaggy. Be original. Be funny. And be hurtful.

Try something like this: "Hey Duke....Inkabinc a bottle of ink, the cork fell out and you stink"

See...that would really get me good. :lol:

11-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Wow Duke, you have gone from talking some serious smack to idiotic rhymes. You got owned like the simpleton you really are TOUGH GUY. Now, go back to your intravenious drip of retired stupid juice (I hope you ain't still on the job doggy) and try to be tough again POPS! Leave it to Beaver is on, you got a cameo douchebag? :shock:

12-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Wow Duke, you have gone from talking some serious smack to idiotic rhymes. You got owned like the simpleton you really are TOUGH GUY. Now, go back to your intravenious drip of retired stupid juice (I hope you ain't still on the job doggy) and try to be tough again POPS! Leave it to Beaver is on, you got a cameo douchebag? :shock:

Owe!!! Thats better Duke a Puke. Now put some heart into it. Tell me im impotent. Yea, tell me that my revolver is rusty...something really mean. You got me good with that Leave it to Beaver line. Heres a scary thought for you. I work with you. Mhhmm, yep, still goin .... takin a lickin and still tickin fagboy. And its pretty clear to me that you got your ass kicked and your lunch money taken on a regular basis in school. But you showed them, you went and got that badge! ****weed magpie woosyboy.

PS I prefer to watch The Honeymooners on my black and white TV with wire antenna on top

04-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Just a quick fyi for those you you who are not aware, most pawn shops including this pawn shop have video outside and inside,.. over half of all business's in hollywood have video and a growning number or residences have them as well. Hollywood is not afraid to take care of business but no one should loose their job or pension trying to fulfill someone else's unrealistic hopes even if it is for a cop killer.