PDA

View Full Version : sts boyyyyreet

11-07-2007, 12:57 PM
we getn a new strat crime unit for da hoods?

11-08-2007, 12:56 AM
Where is English 101, when you need him?

11-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Where is English 101, when you need him?

I actually decided to stop posting on here. It's a waste of time. My posts initially were created to point out how absolutely absurd this message board was becoming (and has become), but I think that everyone realizes that now without my "commentary."

As a parting note, for those of you who do listen to the VERY few people who ***** and complain about everyone on here (anonymously, of course), keep this in mind: If you were reading the posts prior to the contract vote, it would have seemed that there were dozens of people who were unhappy with the contract that had been negotiated. As was evidenced by the vote, that was absolutely not the case.

This site has gotten WAY out of hand. People come on here (again anonymously) and write things about other Officers, supervisors, specialized units, shifts, and departments that they would never have the chutzpah to say in person. For that reason, and that reason alone, I won't be reading the posts anymore.

Now, resume with your nonsense. English 101, out.

11-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Last time I looked,you were still posting "anonymously" as well.

11-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Last time I looked,you were still posting "anonymously" as well.
I sent the above post before finishing, you are right about the majority of your post and I agree with your decision.