PDA

View Full Version : Censorship & Copy write Material

11-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Okay MOD -1, now you are really showing your true colors. I am not certain as to what threats our sheriff's office has made to you all, or how they have slandered others to further their cause, but you have been fooled!

The hypocrisy here today is you allowing MANY other forums on your web site to post newspaper articles. I will not go into where and what forums, but people here can surf a little and see for themselves. This will probably get deleted too because it disagrees with your terms. You have banned people for no good reason, no warning, or other reasons, simply because you took the side of our sheriff. You had a really good thing going here, until you lost your creditability, plus a really good MOD who had things going right here before you stepped in.

If newspaper articles are copy write material, then you surely will not object to the posting of a link to our newspaper, where people can read the problems facing our community this week. These posts were made in order to create public discussion among the public and officers. For you to silence this is so unbecoming! I am certain the newspaper did not object to these posts, and if they did, say so!

Enough said, deleted me!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thecherokeescout.com/news/

11-12-2007, 02:29 AM
Ed - you are so pathetic. I would tell you to "Get a life," but you are obviously trying to live out other peoples lives. What about your family... don't they deserve some attention? Try putting them first instead of yourself. Your family deserves so much better. They deserve better then YOU and what you are doing. Exactly what are you doing for YOUR FAMILY? Pay attention to them! History does repeat itself. Your time is running out

11-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Ed - you are so pathetic. I would tell you to "Get a life," but you are obviously trying to live out other peoples lives. What about your family... don't they deserve some attention? Try putting them first instead of yourself. Your family deserves so much better. They deserve better then YOU and what you are doing. Exactly what are you doing for YOUR FAMILY? Pay attention to them! History does repeat itself. Your time is running out

Why the threats guest? I believe your time is running out. He must be doing something right that has hit such a nerve in you to cause you to threaten him. You must not know a single thing about his family. Your post is designed to hurt him, but its laughable!

11-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Boudrot - you are so pathetic. I would tell you to "Get a life," but you are obviously trying to live out other peoples lives. What about your family... don't they deserve some attention? Try putting them first instead of yourself. Your family deserves so much better. They deserve better then YOU and what you are doing. Exactly what are you doing for YOUR FAMILY? Pay attention to them! History does repeat itself. Your time is running out

11-13-2007, 06:52 PM
lol! SOMEONE HIT A NERVE OF EDS WITH THAT POST.

11-13-2007, 07:24 PM
lol! SOMEONE HIT A NERVE OF EDS WITH THAT POST.

Its has become evident that its you posting here French Boy, its your day off. Your Daddy should pickup on your posts and the times you're posting. You are going to cause him more trouble by attacking others. But, then again you have no where else to go...LOL :roll: :roll:

11-13-2007, 07:32 PM
lol!! FRENCH BOY! GOOD ONE ED.