PDA

View Full Version : MIRAMAR PD GOING TO IUPA

11-07-2007, 03:31 AM
miramar officers are organizing to join IUPA.

Please sign a blue union card when given to you. thanks.

11-09-2007, 01:47 PM
miramar officers are organizing to join IUPA.

Please sign a blue union card when given to you. thanks.

IT IS ABOUT TIME! I am tired of paying money to support ****'s spending habits and the family payroll he has!

11-17-2007, 02:02 AM
I wanted to let you guys know I heard about your possible switch to IUPA. I am with an agency that went from the PBA to IUPA a few years back. I can't tell you how much better it is. No more corruption, horrendous contract negotiations, unanswered phone calls, crappy attorneys who were in bed with admisitration from a useless entity. When the PBA tried to fight to get us back they bad mouthed IUPA to no end. Our slogan during the switch was "HOW MUCH WORSE CAN IUPA BE THAN NOTHING". That is exactly what the PBA gave us...nothing. In 15 years of having them I have not seen one good thing from them and borderline criminal behavior from their leaders and attorneys.

The important thing is you need good leaders running IUPA that can be trusted and counted on.
We have had shootings, etc. and the attorneys provided were caring and great....our contracts improved greatly...

Good luck in the switch and be safe over there.

12-03-2007, 05:30 PM
When can we go IUPA and get rid of the brickman show? His corporate credit cards paid for by our dues are a little excessive when added to his PBA paid for leased car...