PDA

View Full Version : Why the pattern?

11-04-2007, 02:54 AM
Shift bids are almost over and for the THIRD YEAR IN A ROW DW's squad is still EMPTY!!!! Is there a reson for this? I thought it was funny the first year, then hilarious the second year.....when will the Admin get a clue? At what point will someone finally say...maybe there is a problem here that should be addressed? Hey Chief, GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!

11-04-2007, 09:45 AM
They won't. They did us a favor and moved one but not the other. They thinks its ok to have an @$$hole sgt and a spineless capt (666).

11-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Another brilliant point made by a bit newbie....

11-05-2007, 10:47 PM
wow are you finally on our side or was that sarcasim. Probably sarcasim but I'll give you the benefit...for now

11-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Not on anyones side....definitely sarcasm...you are the master of the obvious

11-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks for calling me the master of obvious because its obvious to me and probably by now the entire department that you are a MORON! Please do us all a favor and stop posting idiotic things we do not need to read. No one cares what you or uridiots has to say. Especially since you both seem intent on bashing good cops and wiping each others @$$es defending each other.

11-06-2007, 07:34 PM
You are the one bashing people....i merely disagreed with you which obviously you cannot handle. Isn't it your nap time or hasn't your mommy not burped you yet?