PDA

View Full Version : Complaints and Compliments on XRay 23

11-03-2007, 12:09 AM
To All: I want to see what people think of our current staff of Communications Officers. Please post any complaints and compliments, they are both welcome here. Thanks

11-03-2007, 02:15 AM
All the desk officers are very good but KW is a saint. She has been there so long and has put up with and seen so much BS that I dont know how she can have such a great attitude everyday. She is always in a good mood and is always willing to help any officer or citizen. If there was such an award I would nominate her for employee of the decade. I wish people would notice what a great job she does and what a great attitude she has. BB has a lot of experience and it shows in her work. She has alwys been helpfull to me and knowledgable in a lot of situations. IH, HE and SW are always pleasant to deal with. Someone should bottle all the enthusiasm that CN has towards police work, they would make a fortune. CN always is helpfull in all situations. I have nothing bad to say about the communications officers and I think they are well trained and knowledgable and are extremely helpfull to road patrol. Good and competant employees are a reflection of thier. Terri does a great job and I'm sure all the desk officers make it easy for her to be a supervisor.

11-03-2007, 10:18 AM
I agree with what you said East side...100%

11-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Prudent is nasty. And tarded.

11-07-2007, 07:33 AM
The X-Ray 23 units are a valuable tool to the dept. and you are all great at what you do. But I think we are all in agreement that we hate those damn decoy reminders :wink: How do you remember to send them anyway? I need to see if there is a timer next time im there. Thanks guys/gals

11-09-2007, 02:12 AM
All the communication officers have always been very helpful whenever I have been in need. I think they are undervalued and underpaid.

11-09-2007, 06:00 AM
What about our CSAs...they can't seem to get anything around here!!!

11-09-2007, 06:14 AM
As much as they contribute to this department, they can't get anything around here! How fair is it that the desk ofcs and code got raises when they are not putting themselves in harmsway as our CSAs are? Why do they keep getting hand me down cars? I appreciate having their help on the road, and admin better wake up and realize that if they are not treated fairly we may lose them!!! Some of them are already talking about leaving......WE DON'T WANT THAT CHIEF!!!

11-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Why cant the desk handle some walk in reports when they have 3 or 4 people working the desk? We get busy on the road and someone wants to report a delayed or lost or found call why cant the desk ofc handle it?

11-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Because they may not know how to. I do know when the CSAs handle the desk some of them take reports too and the light duty people that worked the desk had to take reports. We all know how busy the desk can get, but that is what they get paid for..to sit and run the desk...maybe they do not know how to do real investigative work to take reports...I do agree with you NOT Monty the desk officers need to take minor reports...Stop taking the officers and CSAs off the road...

11-16-2007, 02:58 AM
Why cant the desk handle some walk in reports when they have 3 or 4 people working the desk? We get busy on the road and someone wants to report a delayed or lost or found call why cant the desk ofc handle it?

The reason is because officers are always calling the desk wanting to be transferred to someone internally. My suggestion would be to have an employee phone roster with you at all times and stop calling the desk for something that should be programmed into your cell phone already

12-03-2007, 05:37 PM

The reason is because officers are always calling the desk wanting to be transferred to someone internally. My suggestion would be to have an employee phone roster with you at all times and stop calling the desk for something that should be programmed into your cell phone already

Are you kidding me? Almost every time I walk past the desk some are either reading the paper, clipping coupons, or eating. I know it gets busy. I know most of the desk officers bust their butts, but...some are lazy and don't listen to the radio, they are too busy chatting with each other or on their cell phones. Pay attention to the radio! We count on you!

12-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Boy you guys better be lucky that Im not still there..I'd straighten all you young guys out real fast!

Jump123
12-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Well I appreciate the work you guys do. If you want to get a list together with everyone's cell on it, and mail it out (with some brass approval) that would be a great idea. I call you guys a lot for that reason, but I really dont think it takes all of your time.

12-06-2007, 12:24 AM
The desk tried that a long time ago when I was the queen of the X-Ray Units on our channel and there were a few cry babies that thought they were freaking CIA agents and didnt want their phone numbers on a paper list.

Do you guys miss me? Remember if you are ever in Lake Placid stop by and see me...Super Dooper Grace Coopah!!!! 10-23 10-6 Coops!

12-06-2007, 04:27 AM
I'll stop by and see you so long as you promise not to do those atomic bomb farts you used to bless everyone in x-ray23 with. Could have knocked down a horse if one had walked in there. :shock:

12-14-2007, 03:11 AM
Is it true 518 used to work the desk and wigged out because he got scared one night working alone after he heard a noise in the wall he swears were ghost???

12-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Ney get back to work and stop posting these X ray 23 items

12-19-2007, 02:08 AM
AP Its not me posting this stuff. I think it is a former dispatcher who no longer lives here in Florida.