PDA

View Full Version : CHIEF

11-02-2007, 10:24 PM
It might be true that we are getting PL is he good, bad? I am not on your site to cause problems just simple answers,please. I f you go to our site, you will see we are having as many problems as anyone else.

11-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Davie: Pembroke Pines force veteran named police chief
November 6, 2007

Patrick Lynn, a 24-year veteran from the Pembroke Pines Police Department, has been named the new police chief in Davie.

Lynn will join the department on Nov. 19 and eventually take over for Chief John George, 53, who is leaving at the end of November after 30 years with the department.

Town Administrator Gary Shimun announced his decision to hire Lynn late Monday. Shimun also came to Davie from Pembroke Pines, where he was assistant city manager before joining Davie last fall.

Lynn, 44, started as a patrol officer in Pembroke Pines and worked his way up to deputy chief. He holds a master's degree in public administration from Florida Atlantic University.

He is also a graduate of the FBI National Academy and the Southern Police Institute Command Officers Course.

11-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I heard P.L. has his own personal driver. Is that true?

11-12-2007, 03:17 PM

Yes actually 3 drivers, Golt, Rakofsky, Diaco

11-13-2007, 06:20 PM
PL does not have any personal drivers. He is however a blight upon police work. He believes in his mustard seed brain that he is the only honest cop, he knows more than anyone, he is vindictive, he surrounds himself with incompetent people and he takes advice from whomever becomes his lunch partner. If you think you have problems now I truly feel for you and all the members of your department. He also boasts approx 1 years road experience. Good Luck to you.

11-14-2007, 12:48 AM

Yes actually 3 drivers, Golt, Rakofsky, Diaco

Actually 2 Drivers and 1 Fluffer. They rotate positions.

02-02-2008, 12:41 AM
PL does not have any personal drivers. He is however a blight upon police work. He believes in his mustard seed brain that he is the only honest cop, he knows more than anyone, he is vindictive, he surrounds himself with incompetent people and he takes advice from whomever becomes his lunch partner. If you think you have problems now I truly feel for you and all the members of your department. He also boasts approx 1 years road experience. Good Luck to you.

Read the papers, its already begun...