PDA

View Full Version : Officer O. Aguilera

11-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Good day, everyone!

Does anyone on here know an officer by the above-stated name in your department? I believe he's a 34-year vet from Chicago P.D. I recently saw him the other day at MDC School of Justice performing practicum exercises, and he had me laughing the whole time. I found out that he works for your agency. :lol:

11-22-2007, 04:17 AM
Good day, everyone!

Does anyone on here know an officer by the above-stated name in your department? I believe he's a 34-year vet from Chicago P.D. I recently saw him the other day at MDC School of Justice performing practicum exercises, and he had me laughing the whole time. I found out that he works for your agency. :lol:

Secret Admirer? Awwwww, how cute! :wink:

11-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Lol! No, he's a little too old for me. LOL! Wow, you guys should really see him in action at the academy one day. HI-LA-RI-OUS!!!! :D

11-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Lol! No, he's a little too old for me. LOL! Wow, you guys should really see him in action at the academy one day. HI-LA-RI-OUS!!!! :D

I trained with him, but he doesnt work for the school police. Last I heard he is with Boynton doing C.S.O. stuff

11-30-2007, 07:29 PM

I trained with him, but he doesnt work for the school police. Last I heard he is with Boynton doing C.S.O. stuff

Oh, ok! I guess he said that he "wanted" to apply for PBCSPD, but didn't work for them at the time. LOL! Well, thanks for clearing that up for me. :D