PDA

View Full Version : Sgts List

11-02-2007, 12:15 PM
SR has been hand picked by the chief to be career fast tracked ever since day one. Yeah, she seems to be a good cop but she is just handed everything on a silver platter. She really never worked the road and was put in the school without even having enough time on the job and also she was put into her present assignment bypassing more desrving officers and actually she was not even eligible but the chief claimed management rights. Take this one to the bank, SR WILL BE PROMOTED TO SGT. all these tests and things is just for show. But lets all be honest, if the chief picked any one of us and just gave us anything we wanted and made our job very easy would we say no? Cant really blame SR.

11-04-2007, 02:41 AM
You are absolutely right. I think SR is a pretty good cop, but the problem is that she has never had to prove herself to get where she wanted to go. The Chief has without a doubt put her on the fast track, which I think has done her an overall injustice. WHEN she gets promoted, there will be way to many people saying it is just because it was handed to her and not because it was earned. I for one will say that NOONE with very little road experience should ever be promoted to Sgt....just look at JS.......I rest my case.

11-04-2007, 03:39 AM
Look at Maj RB he also has no road exp and look how he is. He has no clue what to do and takes forever to make a deeciosn if he even does make one. People need to earn these promotions and do time on the road or they will never earn respect, period.

11-04-2007, 03:42 AM
How are you going to supervise officers on a major scene if you dont know what to do yourself? 5 or 6 months on the road is definatly not enough time.

11-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Quit *****in or take the SGT's exam.

11-06-2007, 03:08 PM
again with the take the sgts exam. I think that is your answer for everything....STOP POSTING! Your wasting space

11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Maybe you are the one wasting space...you are not adding anything constructive, all you are doing is whining about meaningless infantile crap...if you feel the sgt's are so bad and you can do better than take the sgt's exam (if you have been here long enough). Judging from your posts you seem to feel like you have all the answers so do something about it...take the exam or are you afraid you wouldn't make the list? Nothing worse than a disgruntled employee who offers to point out all the problems but offers no viable solutions to them.