PDA

View Full Version : retnuh sez goo dbye

11-01-2007, 07:39 PM
i tink my wok here on this site is done at leest for now.

for his own reasons thhe sheriff Hunter has mayde the choce not to seak anohter term as shrieff. Hunter has dun mutch good but i think it was clearrly tme for him to go. i wish him and his famly only the best and all the hapiness in the wurld.

i see two that meny of the reglars here have began to at lest think for themselfs sns not just put on thr rose colorred glasses and be led like sheepps. this is an good tihing.

and so then now that Hunter is leevening and wisdum and freee and indpendant thinking is takin hold i have deecided to step bak from this site un till sutch time as i think i aam needede again.

it ix likeley that i will retren but i m givin myself a vacation for some time.

i no many of you will cry and many of you will re joyce at my departshure. shuld the nead arize i will return. i will leve you all with too parting thoughts.

1) the vasst majrity of the top brass shouuld go way with Hunter. whoever the new shiriff is needs to cleen up here and bring abowt changee and a hole new dirrection and culture. when the ree****ulus in admin stops my spling will improove.

2) Stay safe out there people. Watch out for each other. Don't become a statistic. Work with each other and not against each other. Stay alive and well, so we can come to this site or to the local watering hole and talk and argue and laugh and cry and be together. Sort of like a family.

11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
viva la retnuh

11-02-2007, 02:06 AM
Bye Tony

Paradise
11-02-2007, 03:27 AM
I will not believe it until I see the email which invites us for cake in the breakroom of the main office.