PDA

View Full Version : REMOVAL OF INFO

11-01-2007, 02:34 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows where all the info on the sheriff department is going?

Funny how when someone sheds light on certain people it gets deleted! Guess the "Good Ole Sheriff" doesn't want people to know what a blind eye he really has.
But then again, his guys lead by example so of course nothing will be done.

3 more years of this man......someone PLEASE run for sheriff. At this point I wish just a few more people had voted for Ralph. Next time around I think there will be several citizens that vote against him. I know I would, whether it be somebody that isnt from here or even a nobody, it can't get much worse!

MOD 1
11-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows where all the info on the sheriff department is going?

Funny how when someone sheds light on certain people it gets deleted! Guess the "Good Ole Sheriff" doesn't want people to know what a blind eye he really has.
But then again, his guys lead by example so of course nothing will be done.

3 more years of this man......someone PLEASE run for sheriff. At this point I wish just a few more people had voted for Ralph. Next time around I think there will be several citizens that vote against him. I know I would, whether it be somebody that isnt from here or even a nobody, it can't get much worse!

Don't violate the Terms of Use and the posts won't be violated.

Mod 1

D'Artagnan
11-01-2007, 12:43 PM
MOD 1, could not agree more with you, but please give this forum a chance. You have been lied to about certain issues. Look at other forums and compare. You tell me if things are really out of line here? I think its no where as bad as other forums.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

MOD 1
11-01-2007, 06:00 PM
MOD 1, could not agree more with you, but please give this forum a chance. You have been lied to about certain issues. Look at other forums and compare. You tell me if things are really out of line here? I think its no where as bad as other forums.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Here is the deal. I don't have the time to read every Message Board. I only have time to visit Message Boards when the are brought to my attention. There are a number of ways that they are brought to my attention. In this case, it was an email from one of the owners of LEO Affairs, directing me to check out the board due to violations of the Terms of Use.

I then checked out the board, as did Sysop, who is the other of the two owners. We both removed and deleted posts that violated the Terms of Use. Also, I removed the moderator of the board. The reason for that is between us and the moderator.

In the meantime, I am moderating this board until I appoint a new moderator.

Mod 1

11-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Fair enough. I am certain that the moderator is happy to be removed himself. I was just told that the way things were handled were not correct, but was handled that way in the interest of keeping the peace. As you can see, having MOD 331 removed has only fired-up things! No beef with you MOD 1, you and the other owners have no idea what what is going on within our L.E. community here. I truly understand what has happen here.

11-01-2007, 09:43 PM
ed?