PDA

View Full Version : PBA REPRESENTATIVE (AL)

11-01-2007, 02:08 AM
AL- hey you know I was on the famous New York Plunger case, little known secret, it was not a plunger it was my little pee pee and would somebody please come home with me and help me change the wood chips in my habbitrail I am starting to smell like P---, no I don't look like a "RAT". Do I? :cry:
See ya in New York, Moron :

And all of you other whiney babies, stop crying, go to another department like BSO and see how good it is!!!!!!

11-05-2007, 02:23 AM
It troubles me that the person that put this post has to pretend to be me. It is just a shame that this person has to live through the eyes of someone else. The problem is, I have Ball$ and it is obvious that this person pretending to be me does not. If you knew half of what you were talking about, the plunger case is the case of Abner Louima. The Officer that did this sick horrific act is no longer an Officer but an inmate, where he belongs. You too should not be an officer if you cant have your own identity. It amazes me how we can give you a gun and a badge but not the ball$ to go with it. I don't have a problem putting my name to this post. If you had a set, put your name to your nonsence, or come see me. I am very approachable. We can handle it any way you would like. We can handle it OLD SCHOOL. but that probably would not be appropriate considering I was a cop either when you were still in diapers or a seed in your dads $ack. Well I'm glad we had this time together. And like I said.....Come see me. We can Talk.
Your PBA Representative....The real Adam.
P.S. I wish I could take you to the streets where I came from...You would definately resign...after you changed your underware.

11-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Will the real rabies infected rodent please stand up?????????????

11-06-2007, 01:12 AM
It troubles me that the person that put this post has to pretend to be me. It is just a shame that this person has to live through the eyes of someone else. The problem is, I have Ball$ and it is obvious that this person pretending to be me does not. If you knew half of what you were talking about, the plunger case is the case of Abner Louima. The Officer that did this sick horrific act is no longer an Officer but an inmate, where he belongs. You too should not be an officer if you cant have your own identity. It amazes me how we can give you a gun and a badge but not the ball$ to go with it. I don't have a problem putting my name to this post. If you had a set, put your name to your nonsence, or come see me. I am very approachable. We can handle it any way you would like. We can handle it OLD SCHOOL. but that probably would not be appropriate considering I was a cop either when you were still in diapers or a seed in your dads $ack. Well I'm glad we had this time together. And like I said.....Come see me. We can Talk.
Your PBA Representative....The real Adam.
P.S. I wish I could take you to the streets where I came from...You would definately resign...after you changed your underware.

First off, when is the last time you have seen your balls? Probably been quite some time now, cause I know you can't see anything underneath that gut. Or do you have your brother JB tell you what is there when he looks? Wait, nevermind, I saw them hanging from the trailer hitch of paul bunyans explorer parked at the east substation.

Who are you going to beat up? Your little paws cant even reach past your stomache? :idea:

11-06-2007, 05:59 AM
dont mind the paws what are those glasses telescopes/?

11-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Will the real rabies infected rodent please stand up??!!?!???!?!?! Are you serious?! WTF is that? JUST SHUT UP MORON!!!!

11-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh sorry a bit newbie...didn't mean to offend your species you RAT!!!!