PDA

View Full Version : MORE INFO

10-31-2007, 04:18 PM
What ever happened to the trivia buff for Davie?

11-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Maybe he/she were silenced by the Chief or IA who probably complained that we were having way too much fun

11-01-2007, 06:54 PM
I heard he/she passed away from too much phallus in his/her face.

11-02-2007, 12:18 AM
No - I am here but was banned for a while and told to stop. It is very interesting that whenever a post is put up about one of the 3 Bobbleheads or someone in the circle - it gets taken down. hmmmmm....... Then, I was told that I encouraged others to answer my questions, and in doing so, names were revealed, so I was violating the rules. please...... get real on this one.

I have read other posts where an Officer that works for us was flat out called a "rat" and nothing was deleted or no one was banned. Another fine example my friends.... Trivia Buff will try to be more creative in the future but I can't promise anything...... Here is one for starters:

Who's yerr mommy??????

11-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Finally the chains have been lifted. We know who the village idiot is so we wont list his name.We welcome more questions

11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Dear Trivia Buff,

Please post information on some of the higher ups so when the new chief comes in maybe he can make all of them patrol officers.

It would be nice to see 3 capts and some lt's back as junior patrol officers in the dept !!!!

11-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Kermit da frog would never allow it