PDA

View Full Version : Morgan's B.S. goes back a long way

10-30-2007, 11:01 PM
From the August 27th 2004 Independent News where they were interviewing sheriff candidates:

David Morgan

Who’s your favorite fictional crime fighter?

That’s a tough one. I’m a big comic book guy. Wow. A bunch come to mind. I read a lot of Marvel. Hmm, Superman or Batman? I have to go with Batman.

What do you like doing when you’re not fighting the bad guys?

I like old cars, plastic cars, traveling and I’m a big reader. I’ll read anything I can get my hands on—technical manuals or books. I’m a big history buff. And I like old sayings. The older I get the more I find they’re based in fact. Walker Cronkite said you, “Get the government you deserve.” We need to make sure the people we elect are qualified.

Morgan says he's a big comic book guy and he reads a lot of Marvel. Then says Superman or Batman. If he reads a lot of Marvel and he's a big comic book guy, he would know Batman and Superman are D.C. comics, not Marvel.

Let's skip over the fact he says he likes plastic cars and reads techinical manuals and get to the Walter Cronkite quote. I've searched the internet extensively and no one attributes this quote to Cronkite and none of the quote sites say Cronkite said it. I'd ask Morgan for proof, but I know I wouldn't get any. It seems the quote (or something close) actually came from George Bernard Shaw. If anyone on here can show me where Cronkite said this in any context I'd sure like to see it. Seems Morgan has been spreading B.S. as fact for quite some time...

David Morgan...He's looking better every day :roll: :roll: :roll:

10-31-2007, 02:23 AM
Actually if you asked Morgan for proof that Walter said that quote he would askl you to show him proof that he didn't :shock:

10-31-2007, 02:29 AM
i thought he "just heard" that Walter said that....

David Morgan is a loser....hahahha

10-31-2007, 05:09 AM
His information came from a confidential source that he chooses not to name as he has to protect his sources.

10-31-2007, 06:21 AM
Leave it to the comic book experts to figure that one out. Is that all you've got? Sheriff David Morgan probably won't like you either. So get used to it.

10-31-2007, 11:26 AM
the fact that all you losers keep calling Morgan "Sheriff David Morgan" before the election proves that you are in it for other reasons other than for him turn this county around. You are so ate up with him winning this election for your ego's you can't see the big picture....let me paint it for you...David Morgan loses again....

10-31-2007, 12:50 PM
The problem is anyone who has knowledge in any subject soon sees that Morgan lies about any and everything. He talks about integrity but it seems he has a psych disorder with all these lies.

11-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Morgan may have had the making of a decent sheriff at some point. Problem is he has become all we dislike. If you oppose him he gets defensive. If you prove him wrong he attacks. Thats what we have now only without the huge salary and the posse. I really dont care if PBA attacked him or not he should have taken the time to explain himself to them. The questions they asked were reasonable. He is the one wanting to be sheriff they didnt ask him to run.