PDA

View Full Version : Opening in the court house.

10-29-2007, 09:44 PM
I hear there’s an opening in the court house?

True or False?

I'm looking to put my transfer papers in.

10-30-2007, 12:34 AM
Looks like you're fishing...

10-30-2007, 01:24 AM
Looks like Guest may not know the story, it seems someone has been very bad in the courthouse and has done something they shouldn’t have…naughty and not in a good way!

10-30-2007, 10:54 AM
What did they do? Break wind in the judge's chambers?

10-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Naw homies. Two of court securty is coming to the road, man. Word

10-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Naw homies. Two of court securty is coming to the road, man. Word

10-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Naw two are going to the road.

10-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Only one going to road.

10-30-2007, 09:41 PM
The other one is on admin leave!

11-06-2007, 10:54 PM
It's NONEYA.

11-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Y'all are scared to work at the CH anyhow.

11-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Yet we've had a detention LT that's done the same thing.....what action did they take with her??????NONE. As a matter of fact he's suing a certain agancy over the river for excessive use of force.....

11-10-2007, 06:02 AM
OTM, who cares about what happened across the river that's ECSO's problem. I want to know why a deputy knowingly marries a Convicted Felon and a Sexual Offender is still working at the S.O. I thought there was a thing called ethics that law enforcement officer has to follow, but by the looks of it Sheriff Hall does not enforce ethics, just a question.

I can’t wait to vote because if the Sheriff Hall plans on keeping this deputy, I’ll be voting for someone else. This disturbs me as a taxpayer and I will be letting others know about this issue.

11-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Taxpayer the jail Lt worked on OUR jail, not Escambia. I agree with you. We have a policy about messing around with known criminals, sex offenders and other stuff. Sexual chocolate meant more than the career to alot of folks. Stupid stuff. Taxpayer, you are right. She needs to join the others inthe uneployment line.

11-11-2007, 06:29 AM
For those of you talking about ethics and laws, you better think twice before throwing stones. I'm sure you ALL have a skeleton or two in YOUR closet that you wouldn't want getting out.

As for messing around with criminals, I doubt it's a way of life for her or anything. She married him so I guess it isn't some fling.

It just amazes me that people jump to conclusions and right up on the bandwagon before getting the whole story or even talking to the person involved. Get a life and find something more worthwhile to complain about. There are people at this agency that do (and have done) a WHOLE lot worse and they still work here.

11-11-2007, 12:27 PM
I would go and talk to her but she can't talk about it cause she's in IA. DUH.

11-11-2007, 09:43 PM
To Guest Too,

Just for your information I do know her, and there is no reason or any excuse to marry a Convicted Felon and a Sexual Offender while you’re a Deputy Sheriff. As far as you comment “As for messing around with criminals, I doubt it's a way of life for her or anything. She married him so I guess it isn't some fling. “I can only surmise you think it’s ok to marry a Convicted Felon and a Sexual Offender. I think you might need to get off your high horse and not open your mouth around anyone about this because I’m sure there are others in the department that feel the same way about her marrying such a person with these values. Beside that she has two small children and why would a mother want to place her children with such a person.

As for jumping to conclusions and knowing the whole story, if you know so much please tell us why a Deputy Sheriff would marry a Convicted Felon and a Sexual Offender, because I’m sure you can’t.

As for a fling, rumor has it she’s already divorcing him so what does it make it now, Mr. Guest Too!

And while I'm at it, I guess you must have some pretty big skeletons in your closet if you think this must not be such a big deal!

11-12-2007, 08:16 PM
She come back to work. She not admin leave. She got two chilwren but no admin leave. Must have lied to her when he said "I nice guy, yes."

11-12-2007, 08:16 PM
She come back to work. She not admin leave. She got two chilwren but no admin leave. Must have lied to her when he said "I nice guy, yes."

11-12-2007, 11:40 PM
What have you been smoking? Stay away from whatever @$%& you rolling

11-13-2007, 06:28 AM
Okison Dokison,

Ever heard of "Say no to CRACK!"

:shock:

11-13-2007, 05:58 PM

1-800-ABCDEFG

Thank God we still have report takers!

11-14-2007, 04:27 PM
I don't know about that. One does not habla or coprende very well.

11-15-2007, 12:32 PM
OTM, who cares about what happened across the river that's ECSO's problem. I want to know why a deputy knowingly marries a Convicted Felon and a Sexual Offender is still working at the S.O. I thought there was a thing called ethics that law enforcement officer has to follow, but by the looks of it Sheriff Hall does not enforce ethics, just a question.

I can’t wait to vote because if the Sheriff Hall plans on keeping this deputy, I’ll be voting for someone else. This disturbs me as a taxpayer and I will be letting others know about this issue.

You must be a dounut eater that has nothing better to do than talk about someone else. At least that deputy wasnt the one committing the crime like some of Santa Rosa`s finest.

11-15-2007, 01:35 PM
I've been following these posts for quite a while now and I just have one question... If a Deputy breaks the "law" everyone jumps on the bandwagon and thinks he/she needs to be fired, but a Deputy can violate our policies and procedures and it's ok? I understand that it's NOT a perfect system but we are the ones that are here to set the example and if we as Deputies think we can violate policies which are put in place to govern our actions and get away with it...how can we arrest criminals who break the laws thinking that it's ok for them to get away with it. If our administration is letting people get away with this then maybe it's time for a new administration!! I would like the higher ups to treat everyone the same and not let it depend on the "good ole boy" system, or basically the who you know or who you are related to sytem. I personally don't know if I'm one of the ones that can violate a policy and get away with and I just don't feel like taking that chance!!!!!!

05-06-2008, 02:45 AM
LOL
IMHO

---
http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com - cheap drug-store buy zestril online (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com) my favourite drug-store (http://www.world-pharma.pillsfm.com)

05-14-2008, 10:39 AM
She's at it again.

05-14-2008, 07:57 PM
i heard she went to HR and had her name changed this time!! Wonder how long this one will last.

05-17-2008, 08:53 PM
I wonder if a CH, plus a 10-29 local and Escambia was run?