PDA

View Full Version : QUOTA

10-28-2007, 10:50 AM
WHAT MAKES A QUOTA ILLEGAL??? WHERE IS IT WRITTEN, OR STATED???

WHY DOES THE DEPARTMENT PRAISE THE HIGH PRODUCERS". BUT DO NOTHING ABOUT THE LAZY AZZ SLUGS THAT WORK HERE?????

10-28-2007, 09:22 PM
look on the hileah site, they have listed the appropiate FSS concerning the quoata.. It is a violation of State law to have a quota......of course unless it is BJ getting a cream soda in the face from the Chief

10-29-2007, 01:42 AM
new guest if you are making a reference to "Lazy" being the cops that wont violate citizens civil rights that have not comitted a crime.

You are a warped moron.

To arrest a person and charge them with a crime that did not occur is a FEDERAL civil rights violation under Color of Law.
its called Armed Abduction.

we only arrest the bad guys who comitted real crimes.
Not make things up for stats. That is deranged

I will not laugh when the ACLU sets up the dept. beacuse its that "non" lazy guy you speak of who will be in federal prison and the command staff quota , power track types who never put anything in writting
are the ones who will have a chair when the music stops.

New guest try to think things out before you post a stupid post like that

10-29-2007, 04:41 AM
brass will not have the balls to put any quota type system on paper.
they joke about it when giving out and asking for the numbers but are gutless when lts ask sgts for the stats and lts are gutless when capts ask lts for stats.

11-03-2007, 10:22 AM
If you dont think there is no quota you have a big pinga comming your way this admin. is out if control, where will it end? Hey Chief you better do something and take control or we will lose confidence in you. Step up and stop the B.S. We all know the rank of Captian at our agency is a joke just look at J.E. for starters damn do something and let us know you support the street cops and quit letting the Captians run the show. STEP UP AND MAKE A CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey chief could you give Causey his Captian bars so he can be happy and go away. he is out of control ,please god give him the Bars so he can be happy and stop bothering people.

11-03-2007, 02:38 PM
If you dont think there is no quota you have a big pinga comming your way this admin. is out if control, where will it end? Hey Chief you better do something and take control or we will lose confidence in you.

What's your quota Einstein? Do you even know what that word means??? This agency has collected stats since at least '98. Collecting stats is not a quota. Just because you feel inferior to the rookies who come out and write a couple of tickets doesn't make it a quota. God forbid you do something proactive at least once a day. I'd love to see how you'd fare in the private sector complaining about actually having to do some work every day.

11-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I agree with "Let it Be", will someone promote MC already! He is such a pain in the ass! He already thinks that he is the division commander! He is such a joke but he thinks everyone respects him....hahahhaha. Most people were leaving mids because of him! That worked for me...got better days off suckers! :twisted:

11-05-2007, 03:55 AM
LEAVE MARK ALONE HE IS GREAT, AND HE HAS NEVER HURT ANYONE! AND NO MATTER WHAT HIS RANK OR THE RESPONSIBILITIES HE HAS BEEN GIVEN HE IS STILL THE SAME PERSON HE WAS, AS WHEN HE WAS A REGULAR PATROL OFFICER. DON'T HATE CAUSE HE MOVED UP AND YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!! :roll:

11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Hasn't hurt anyone? Please MC is out for himself. He will hand you up in a heartbeat.

11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Hasn't hurt anyone? Please MC is out for himself. He will hand you up in a heartbeat.pow

pow
ouch
I would hate for some one to say that about me ouch pow