PDA

View Full Version : Abusive and Anonymous Posts

MOD 426
10-27-2007, 01:38 PM
You can rest assured that your posts and comments are and will remain anonymous. No one can obtain any information on anonymous posters unless it involves criminal activity. It is your right to speak your mind here; however your posts should be within the terms of service. For terms of service, see MOD 1's post. Any post which may be offensive or damaging will be deleted. Please post responsibly and enjoy.

MOD 1
10-28-2007, 01:22 AM
You can rest assured that your posts and comments are and will remain anonymous. No one can obtain any information on anonymous posters unless it involves criminal activity. It is your right to speak your mind here; however your posts should be within the terms of service. For terms of service, see MOD 1's post. Any post which may be offensive or damaging will be deleted. Please post responsibly and enjoy.

Let me clarify this a little bit. LEO Affairs has never had to release IP addresses of any poster. If you post accusing someone of criminal activity, there is a possibility that a subpoena could succeed in court. But, since that is a violation of the Terms of Use, I would expect the post would be deleted well before a subpoena became an issue. That is where the Terms of Use protects the posters, things that could get you in legal trouble are a Violation of the Terms of Use and should not be posted. But, if they are, they should be deleted by the moderator. which would keep you out of legal trouble.

Mod 1

MOD 426
11-12-2007, 12:43 PM
If a post offends you please send me a message with the thread name, date, time and the name of the person posting. I try to check this forum once a day but sometimes I can't so have patience.

11-16-2007, 03:02 AM
I think you should review and seriously consider shutting down the "Street Crimes" post.

Thank you

MOD 426
11-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Alright, I get too many complaints on this thread, I am going to delete all the posts but leave the thread. Can you guys play nice?

11-16-2007, 11:17 PM
thankyou and can you also delete the DETECTIVE CELETTI and CORTEZ thread since EVERY post is negtaive in nature.

Thanks

MOD 426
11-16-2007, 11:23 PM
Done.

12-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Please delete the "Coward" thread on Lauderhill's site. As you can see this will just spiral out of control and people are not able to conduct themselves properly. As with several past posts "Cortez, Sessions, Street Crimes" people just ruin a thing.

I see this as another example. Please consider removing it now before it just gets TOO UGLY.

Thanks

12-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Please delete the "Coward" thread on Lauderhill's site. As you can see this will just spiral out of control and people are not able to conduct themselves properly. As with several past posts "Cortez, Sessions, Street Crimes" people just ruin a thing.

I see this as another example. Please consider removing it now before it just gets TOO UGLY.

Thanks

MOD 426
12-04-2007, 02:54 AM
[quote="Super Guest":inhsec8h]Please delete the "Coward" thread on Lauderhill's site. As you can see this will just spiral out of control and people are not able to conduct themselves properly. As with several past posts "Cortez, Sessions, Street Crimes" people just ruin a thing.

Thanks

I agree[/quote:inhsec8h]I am going to delete that forum. Also, I keep getting complaints about people leaving messages under other people's names and initials. Can we get that to stop too?

12-05-2007, 03:34 PM

Thanks

This thread is no more offensive than the best and worst supervisor thread. You pick

12-08-2007, 07:18 AM
Please review the Lauderhil Calander Thread....and DELETE it

This thread could be considered sexist, harassing and demeaning. I would delete this RIGHT AWAY before someone gets written up, suspended, or sued!!!

P.S. I am a female and I am giving due notice

MOD 426
12-08-2007, 06:13 PM
I read it and have not found anything offensive. It appears to be in good fun and I hope it stays that way. Just let me know if anything offends anyone and I will delete the thread immediately. Play nice folks.

MOD 426
12-19-2007, 11:52 PM
You may notice some threads have been deleted. Don't be offended, I deleted them due to a lack of activity on those particular threads. So keep on posting and enjoy yourselves.

02-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Can you please delete the subject, "Light Duty". Its happening again with fools writing nonsense about officers.

Thanks

MOD 426
02-26-2008, 01:34 PM
I cannot delete an entire thread. If there are specific posts which violate Terms of Use then provide me with the dates and times. You can either post them here or PM me. I prefer to be PMed.

02-28-2008, 03:09 AM
The best thing for all would be for you to pull the plug on this departments thread. Its tearing us apart.

I think i speak for many when I ask that Lauderhill no longer has anything to do with LEOAFFAIRS.