PDA

View Full Version : S E C U R I T Y - A L E R T

10-27-2007, 12:28 AM
WARNING:

The name you use on this site can now be used by others to misquote you.

10-27-2007, 12:42 AM
WARNING
Working for WMPD can cause stress and possible knife in the back injury!

10-27-2007, 02:10 AM
WARNING

Why don't you think you have the opportunity to go and serve another PD where your services would be more appreciated and your career may take off? If your life is so miserable at WMPD, you owe it to yourself to get the heck out; don't self-torture...

By the way, my original screen name - MARSman - was hijacked by someone I really got to, resorted to misquoting me, and tried to plagiarize me... Now I have to use this one...

10-27-2007, 02:35 AM
There I go again. Talking PooPoo.

10-27-2007, 02:44 AM
Hey... there you go again trying to silence me because you have nothing better to say for your own little self...

You are going to have to disable or acquire 1,000 IDs because I will be using enywhere from MARSman0001 to MARSman9999... Good luck AH...

MOD 1
10-27-2007, 02:51 AM
WARNING:

The name you use on this site can now be used by others to misquote you.

Not if you register your User Name. Registering a user name is anonymous. It only requires that you select a User Name, Password, and provide an email address. Any email address will work. You can use any free anonymous email service like G-Mail or Inbox.com among others.

If you do this, then others cannot post with the name you have registered with.

Mod 1

10-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Hey... there you go again trying to silence me because you have nothing better to say for your own little self...

You are going to have to disable or acquire 1,000 IDs because I will be using enywhere from MARSman0001 to MARSman9999... Good luck AH...

I'm such an arse. Please excuse me.

10-28-2007, 01:20 PM
[quote="MARSman-again":2z93jpf9]There I go again. Talking PooPoo.

I'm such an arse. Please excuse me.[/quote:2z93jpf9]

You seem to know yourself very well...

10-29-2007, 04:28 AM
[quote="ABUSED CITY COP":gj76yv5x]WARNING

Why don't you think you have the opportunity to go and serve another PD where your services would be more appreciated and your career may take off? If your life is so miserable at WMPD, you owe it to yourself to get the heck out; don't self-torture...

By the way, my original screen name - MARSman - was hijacked by someone I really got to, resorted to misquoting me, and tried to plagiarize me... Now I have to use this one...[/quote:gj76yv5x]

You have no idea what you have done to to discredit many fine officers who went to bat for you. Thought you were good for the city but they were proved wrong.Stick to what you do best. Electricity. Because it is going to be very brutal for you and your partner, Eric. You can post what you want, whatever name you want, but people have been waiting for the opportunity to correct some wrongs and they will. You made a huge mistake hitching your wagon to opie and you will pay, sorry but it will be very bad for you. Last Friday was a very, very bad day for you so suck it up and it is going to be brought on.

11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
[quote="ABUSED CITY COP":33bdho4a]WARNING

By the way, my original screen name - MARSman - was hijacked by someone I really got to, resorted to misquoting me, and tried to plagiarize me... Now I have to use this one...

You have no idea what you have done to to discredit many fine officers who went to bat for you. Thought you were good for the city but they were proved wrong.Stick to what you do best. Electricity. Because it is going to be very brutal for you and your partner, Eric. You can post what you want, whatever name you want, but people have been waiting for the opportunity to correct some wrongs and they will. You made a huge mistake hitching your wagon to opie and you will pay, sorry but it will be very bad for you. Last Friday was a very, very bad day for you so suck it up and it is going to be brought on.[/quote:33bdho4a]

.. and you have no idea who you are talking to... And i'd like to bring the conversation back to the main topic of this thread: people resorting to hijacking IDs.

You see, what happens is that most of the losers posting here have neither the intellect not the ability to stick to an argument and make valid points (most of them cannot even spell or know basic grammar), Therefore, they resort to the hijacking and plagiarizing of other people's ID in order to unmake points since they do not have either the courage or the spine is takes to make a valid point; it is all gossip and rumors... What an examble of BRAVERY and HONOR... Yeah right!

11-02-2007, 12:59 PM
[quote="ABUSED CITY COP":3k68rmi1]WARNING

You have no idea what you have done to to discredit many fine officers who went to bat for you. Thought you were good for the city but they were proved wrong.Stick to what you do best. Electricity. Because it is going to be very brutal for you and your partner, Eric. You can post what you want, whatever name you want, but people have been waiting for the opportunity to correct some wrongs and they will. You made a huge mistake hitching your wagon to opie and you will pay, sorry but it will be very bad for you. Last Friday was a very, very bad day for you so suck it up and it is going to be brought on.

.. and you have no idea who you are talking to... And i'd like to bring the conversation back to the main topic of this thread: people resorting to hijacking IDs.

You see, what happens is that most of the losers posting here have neither the intellect not the ability to stick to an argument and make valid points (most of them cannot even spell or know basic grammar), Therefore, they resort to the hijacking and plagiarizing of other people's ID in order to unmake points since they do not have either the courage or the spine is takes to make a valid point; it is all gossip and rumors... What an examble of BRAVERY and HONOR... Yeah right![/quote:3k68rmi1]

I think he's actually gonna cry! Are those tears Im seeing? WAHHHHHH This is great. He's been brought to his knees. (So to speak)

11-05-2007, 11:45 PM
[quote="ABUSED CITY COP":d1dd8jmu]WARNING

You see, what happens is that most of the losers posting here have neither the intellect not the ability to stick to an argument and make valid points (most of them cannot even spell or know basic grammar), Therefore, they resort to the hijacking and plagiarizing of other people's ID in order to unmake points since they do not have either the courage or the spine is takes to make a valid point; it is all gossip and rumors... What an examble of BRAVERY and HONOR... Yeah right!

I think he's actually gonna cry! Are those tears Im seeing? WAHHHHHH This is great. He's been brought to his knees. (So to speak)[/quote:d1dd8jmu]

You have the nerve to think you can stop anyone? Did you really get that 3rd gd certificate ("gonna", "Im") or is it also fake, as fake as your pretentions of being a cop?

11-06-2007, 12:26 AM
:roll: