PDA

View Full Version : B1tching

10-26-2007, 10:09 PM
With the exception of the idiots over on the Wilton Manors PD board, you guys do more complaining then anyone I've ever seen. For crying out loud, if it's so horrible there, leave the agency and go elsewhere.

10-27-2007, 02:02 AM
shut up faggot

10-27-2007, 02:53 PM
who asked you to comment? why do you care? why do you feel the need to interest yourself in our situation?

It's our board we'll post when and how we want. We don't care what the Chief thinks about it. He's is so removed from what's going on he really doesn't have a clue. This dept. is being run by a sinister dark force which basically was 2 people, now is one. The chief is like the old patriarch still living 5 years ago watching reruns on TV. The small hope is the newest admin, if he gets a chance and lives up to his obligation of CARING for his people it might get better.

If the same black virus which took over the chief and has contaminated the place gets him too we have no chance.

10-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Pathetic. The SO needs to come in there and take over.

10-30-2007, 09:17 PM
how is the new LT fitting in to this? I thought he was gonna save the department.

11-06-2007, 02:59 AM
Pathetic. The SO needs to come in there and take over.

He will as soon as someone tells him this place exists. He'll take out his magnifine glass and try to find it on a map. :roll: Thinkin the SO will get involved is like thinking an elephant cares about an ant. I know there are several people here that think the world revolves around the department but in the real world TTPD is too small for anyone to take no tice. The only way change is gong to come is from the city itself so either city officials are going to be convinced to do someting or they are just going to get worse and worse!

11-06-2007, 02:13 PM
worse and worse? like your spelling? You know you throw barbs like that as you sit watching the front door of whatever business your security company placed you at this evening and wonder why you cannot be in law enforcement. I would stick to night security work there Homer, you seem to have reached your zenith as far as employment advancement.