PDA

View Full Version : The Before and After Story of BJ and the FOP

10-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Before: PO's and Fire had the same bottom line on their paychecks
After: We make 10-15K less (about $384 to $576 bi-weekly)

Before: We did not have an overlap (Quota)
After: We still do (even though AM is long gone)

Before: We had no THC fee
After: We pay for saving the City money

Before: The PD was budgeted for 401 Sworn and that still was not enough
After: 385 Sworn if we are lucky

Before: We could have Goatees and Beards (neatly trimmed and professional of course)
After: We can not have them. As much as BJ still hangs out with DD, you would think BJ knew that DD retired already. It was DD that had an issue with them and he is gone now. Or is he?

Before: We had OT galore in Patrol
After: Your lucky if you can get any (CID does not have any OT Issues. Where does BJ’s BF BR work?)

Before: The FOP President did not spend ¾’s of his day in the Chief's Office bad mouthing his fellow Union Brothers to the Chief
After: He might as well have his office up there. It's not IF he’s going to rat you out. It's WHEN.

Before: There was no 4th Shift and all of BJ's predecessors lobbied for more Cops on the street
After: He let the 4th shift happen (they also use this shift to compensate for minimum staffing and sending Officers home at 8pm instead of 11:30pm so they don’t have to pay the extra 3.5 hours of DT. This stinks for the PO that got stuck and now his evening is shot. Has BJ ever heard of "throwing someone a bone"?)

Before: We had no Citizen Contacts
After: We continue with this nonsense.

Before: Sergeants were called in/scheduled for OT
After: We have a/'s which removes a PO from being out there and helping out his/her zone. Not to mention the lost OT for the Sergeant.

Before: We had Professional FOP Presidents that did the right thing for the good of the order.
After: We have an embarrassment of an FOP president (it’s lower case on purpose) that would rat you out in a heartbeat to score brownie points from WHOMEVER is the Chief.

LV, DW and BR can you let BJ know what an FOP president is voted in to do and who he represents? He must have been in the Chief’s Office the day that you were suppose to brief him…………………..

BJ. You may want to learn a new word.

Karma: Show Spelled Pronunciation[kahr-muh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun

Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare BHAKTI (def. 1), JNANA.

Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

fate; destiny.

the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.

10-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Well I think its time to shut it down. No one wants to hurt Carlos however the B.S. has to stop it has gotten out of control. DD left Carlos with a bunch of dead weight who want to change everything even the things that are not broken. I say work stop and this stat driven administration can go out and get their own arrests. Hell most of them pushing us did not do anything for MBPD when they were on the street.

10-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Well a lot of thought went into the above post and I think that it is correct and right on target.

10-26-2007, 02:04 PM
tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...every citizen i encounter i advise them the administration EXPECT stats. that they joke but arresting 2-3 dip is better than 1 felony arrest.

10-27-2007, 07:25 AM
show me one memo or email that suppoorts the ongoing quota sytem?

you wont find it...they need a chair if the music stops. They know its illegal.

Now they have "crime solutions" "power track" etc..... more immoral un ethical garbage.
and the little man from miami is 100% behind it.

What I have been told to do is "send them return recipt emails to put them on notice to protect your self. all of your conversations are by email and you print them out and save it"
Im still thank the guy who gave me that advice.
gracie senior chuppa

10-28-2007, 04:40 AM
also make supervisors get stats on talk channels not via cellphone. taped/recorded line can always be retrieved........