PDA

View Full Version : National Police Suppy -- Davie Florida

10-25-2007, 11:03 PM
FYI FOR ALL LEOS

Hey guys check out the BSO blog on National. It appears that the owner of the business filed a I.A. complaint on a deputy after the deputy wrote him a letter about about poor service.

It look real. Beware of National............

10-27-2007, 01:12 AM
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... 3bc479f71e (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=35271&sid=db4717ffac56a49f34dec03bc479f71e)

10-27-2007, 01:21 AM
It is real. I know the Deputy in question.

10-28-2007, 07:37 PM
who was the deputy? Is this recent? National Sucks, I had the absolute worst experience with them! Ordered a glock was told 5days because they were out of stock & didn't get the gun for 3 weeks, They kept blaming glock & ups, Saying glock was on back order (c'mon!) & UPS kept screwing up their delivery.

10-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Because of the recent IA the deputy's name should be kept out of this. It has been less than two weeks ago that this happened. But this is the 2nd I.A incident that we have heard of.

10-29-2007, 02:41 AM
who was the deputy? Is this recent? National Sucks, I had the absolute worst experience with them! Ordered a glock was told 5days because they were out of stock & didn't get the gun for 3 weeks, They kept blaming glock & ups, Saying glock was on back order (c'mon!) & UPS kept screwing up their delivery.

Had a similar issue with them called back a few hours later and suddenly my gun was ready :roll:

I will never buy anything from them again

10-31-2007, 12:14 PM
ha! I had the same thing happen. Ordered a Glock and needed it for qualifying the next day (after waiting the 5days). Went in to pick it up, no gun. Of course it was not their fault, but they did end up finding me one and got it to me later that day.