PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS NOW!!!!!

10-25-2007, 01:54 PM
Good morning RP. Gotcha....We all know you read this. :P

10-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Open letter from Paul Kuta

I wish to commend City Manager Joseph Gallegos for his rare clear statement in the October 20, 2007 issue of the Wilton Manors Pelican newspaper which provided perspective on the posting of negative comments on certain Wilton Manors Police Department issues and officers on a Florida law enforcement web site.

I believe it is importaint that the city manager assure our citizens that they should not be overly concerned with this ongoing event. My only regret is that this statement was not given to a media outlet with a wider circulation,

There is a group of probably less than a dozen former and current police officers and their misguided friends who have held this city and its elected officials hostage to long with their unbecoming and unprofessional demands and insatiable gripings.

We have a terrific police chief in Richard Perez. He should be assured that he has the confidence of our community. I urge him to take all necessary steps to REASSIGN AND FIRE THE FEW MALCONTENTS IN HIS DEPARTMENT WHO CONTINUE TO BRING DISFAVOR ON THE MAJORITY OF OUR GOOD OFFICERS AND AIDES. In this endeavor, he should have the full backing of the city manager and city commissioners.

10-25-2007, 04:47 PM

I wish to commend City Manager Joseph Gallegos for his rare clear statement in the October 20, 2007 issue of the Wilton Manors Pelican newspaper which provided perspective on the posting of negative comments on certain Wilton Manors Police Department issues and officers on a Florida law enforcement web site.

I believe it is importaint that the city manager assure our citizens that they should not be overly concerned with this ongoing event. My only regret is that this statement was not given to a media outlet with a wider circulation,

There is a group of probably less than a dozen former and current police officers and their misguided friends who have held this city and its elected officials hostage to long with their unbecoming and unprofessional demands and insatiable gripings.

We have a terrific police chief in Richard Perez. He should be assured that he has the confidence of our community. I urge him to take all necessary steps to REASSIGN AND FIRE THE FEW MALCONTENTS IN HIS DEPARTMENT WHO CONTINUE TO BRING DISFAVOR ON THE MAJORITY OF OUR GOOD OFFICERS AND AIDES. In this endeavor, he should have the full backing of the city manager and city commissioners.

A letter from Paul Kuta?
Is this the person that stands up at every council meeting knocking the cops? Now he is supporting the Police Chief? I am confused. Which is it? Do ya hate them or love them? THe Pelican, isn't that the newspaper that I saw in the council meeting minutes that the city pays for? How legal is that? Isn't it a conflict of interest? The taxpayers are paying for a newspaper that knocks its own Police Department? I think the citizens should actually check into whats going on instead of taking the City Managers word for it. Especially since he is the one that has not done nothing about the problems in the P.D. Citizens check it out yourselves. Talk to the men. The city is just trying to smooth it over so people don't get concerned.

10-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Actually if you think about it...It makes perfect sense. If RP stood behind the cops and was an inspirational leader Kuta would dislike him. But since the rank and file cant stand RP, and RP has people intimidated and fearing for their jobs if they speak out, Kuta is VERY supportive of him.
I wish there was a medical procedure like liposuction that could surgically remove RP and his cronies.

10-25-2007, 05:44 PM

This is from Paul Koodies???? He need to go back and crawl into that hole he came out of. Do people actually listem to him? Like all the suggestions he and his committee members from NUMEROUS committees have submitted. Many hours of work and they dismiss them as they do his presence in the meetings. WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!

10-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Isn't this the guy with a government pension that gets COLA raises in his pension? Isn't this the same guy that was adamant the cops pension benefits be reduced by removing the COLA and or/not reinstating it. Paul, we are calling you out. Come on here and explain yourself. We would like to have a conversation with you right now!

10-25-2007, 08:17 PM
letter from Paul Kuta?
Is this the person that stands up at every council meeting knocking the cops? Now he is supporting the Police Chief? I am confused. Which is it? Do ya hate them or love them? THe Pelican, isn't that the newspaper that I saw in the council meeting minutes that the city pays for? How legal is that? Isn't it a conflict of interest? The taxpayers are paying for a newspaper that knocks its own Police Department? I think the citizens should actually check into whats going on instead of taking the City Managers word for it. Especially since he is the one that has not done nothing about the problems in the P.D. Citizens check it out yourselves. Talk to the men. The city is just trying to smooth it over so people don't get concerned.

Maybe you need to learn to read the council (commission) minutes better, the City does NOT pay for the Pelican....this is a concept...GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER!!! and actually the article did NOT KNOCK our Police Dept....Maybe your are thinking...if u do that, about the Island City News by Steve Kelly.

10-25-2007, 10:02 PM
letter from Paul Kuta?

Maybe you need to learn to read the council (commission) minutes better, the City does NOT pay for the Pelican....this is a concept...GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER!!! and actually the article did NOT KNOCK our Police Dept....Maybe your are thinking...if u do that, about the Island City News by Steve Kelly.

Must be the town lier, no town crier or the island city news.

10-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

10-26-2007, 04:05 AM
Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.
Okay this is a very interesting post. Could be used in a arbitration.

10-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Okay so the "Pelican" is not even good enough for picking up Fido's poop!! Did I read it correctly or did the police chief state that he knows nobody in his department writes on LEOAFFAIRS.COM?? Does he think everyone in WM is stupid? How could anyone believe that man now after he said that? He knows good and well that the department, past and PRESENT is writing on that site. Well, if he thinks he was respected he has another thing coming to him .. just lost my vote. What a crock. Let the Sun Sentinel interview me or anyone else in this town we'll give them some dirt and it's factual (with proof). I feel really bad for the men in blue who have to put up with such crap!!

10-26-2007, 03:50 PM

Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was?

10-26-2007, 06:04 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":1whf3ki9]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was?[/quote:1whf3ki9] You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments

10-26-2007, 06:34 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":1v6qw86w]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was? You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments[/quote:1v6qw86w]

Seems like Kodak Moments struck a nerve with somebody. Maybe there is more here than in the post. Are people keeping personal items at that facility? Are there deals made for that? How does the general public get in on this deal? HMMMMM

10-26-2007, 06:42 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":3h7wfs3v]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was? You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments[/quote:3h7wfs3v]

you must realize by now there are no pictures....go back on this site and see how many times they say they have pictures...never seen one to this day!!!! and Im sure we never will.

10-26-2007, 07:48 PM
I guess the disgruntled have nothing better to do but act like immature highschoolers. It represents their education level, maybe security guards would be cheaper. The Navarro Group or Wackenhut should give the city a quote.

10-26-2007, 07:51 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":17ygx8cx]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was? You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments[/quote:17ygx8cx]

Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!

10-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Okay so the "Pelican" is not even good enough for picking up Fido's poop!! Did I read it correctly or did the police chief state that he knows nobody in his department writes on LEOAFFAIRS.COM?? Does he think everyone in WM is stupid? How could anyone believe that man now after he said that? He knows good and well that the department, past and PRESENT is writing on that site. Well, if he thinks he was respected he has another thing coming to him .. just lost my vote. What a crock. Let the Sun Sentinel interview me or anyone else in this town we'll give them some dirt and it's factual (with proof). I feel really bad for the men in blue who have to put up with such crap!!
I guess your reading skills are about as good as your spelling and grammar skills, id-jit! Why don't you post your name if you're so anxious to get interviewed by, and quoted in, the Sun-Sentinel?!?!

10-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Hey does anyone think that the Dolphins will winless this year? It sure did rain a great deal today.

10-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey does anyone think that the Dolphins will winless this year? It sure did rain a great deal today. Sorry "go "

10-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I guess the disgruntled have nothing better to do but act like immature highschoolers. It represents their education level, maybe security guards would be cheaper. The Navarro Group or Wackenhut should give the city a quote.

See even loosers think we should contract out for our police services.
OK LETS DO IT! Working for Navarro would mean at least we are working for a real cop.

10-26-2007, 09:52 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":1d4gbmor]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was? You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments

you must realize by now there are no pictures....go back on this site and see how many times they say they have pictures...never seen one to this day!!!! and Im sure we never will.[/quote:1d4gbmor]

YOU WANT PICTURES??????
I have some of me, wearing a thong, washing my police car. :P

10-26-2007, 10:20 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":32npg21c]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was? You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments

you must realize by now there are no pictures....go back on this site and see how many times they say they have pictures...never seen one to this day!!!! and Im sure we never will.

YOU WANT PICTURES??????
I have some of me, wearing a thong, washing my police car. :P[/quote:32npg21c]
Oh God, no, please!!!! My stomach can't handle that! Yuckie, yuckie, YUCK!!!

10-27-2007, 02:29 AM
Good luck DC. Go for the gusto! We'll be there.

Broward County Case Number: FMCE07001093 State Reporting Number: 062007DR001093AXXXCE
Court Type: CIVIL DIVISION - FAMILY COURT Case Type: DISSOLUTION WITH CHILDREN
Incident Date: N/A Filing Date: 01/29/2007
Court Location: CENTRAL COURTHOUSE Case Status: OPEN

Key Dates - Future Scheduled Events
Event Date Event Description Room Time Presider Division Count
10/31/2007 HEARING 997 0845 UNASSIGNED JUDGE
10/31/2007 HEARING 997 0845 UNASSIGNED JUDGE

10-28-2007, 04:34 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":sohozr0s]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER![/quote:sohozr0s]WOW! I guess the bad speller touched a nerve with one the old A team members.

10-29-2007, 02:42 AM
I guess Dominic R was gone this weekend he hasn't spewed any hate since Friday, you and your buddy Gonzo are slipping.

10-29-2007, 04:34 AM
[quote="Kodak Moments":3h9l24i2]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

you must realize by now there are no pictures....go back on this site and see how many times they say they have pictures...never seen one to this day!!!! and Im sure we never will.[/quote:3h9l24i2]

Oh there are pictures. Rob was smoking a big old stogie with his big red pickup truck parked right across the street with the big old "G" front license plate for University of Georgia parked right their.Had a little trouble opening and closing the locks.Think of it taxpayers, what would a private individual be doing opening and closing the cite that houses the code and public services departments.

10-29-2007, 04:43 AM
[quote="Kodak Moments":raz3phge]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER![/quote:raz3phge]

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..

10-29-2007, 01:07 PM
[quote="Kodak Moments":26244am9]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:26244am9]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!!

10-29-2007, 08:29 PM
[quote="INSURER":1zkyn7nw][quote="Kodak Moments":1zkyn7nw]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:1zkyn7nw]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:1zkyn7nw]

Let's clarify something right now, Chief Wiz was far from a kiss a55. He was a very respectful Chief and followed orders as everyone of his men would have done under his command. Chief Wiz only followed the orders he was given by the City Manager, which certainly doesn't constitute kissing A55. Chief Wiz is doing great at BSO as a Commander and I'm sure he will move up the BSO ladder.

10-30-2007, 01:15 AM
[quote="Water Works":16wljml5][quote="INSURER":16wljml5][quote="Kodak Moments":16wljml5]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:16wljml5]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:16wljml5]

Let's clarify something right now, Chief Wiz was far from a kiss a55. He was a very respectful Chief and followed orders as everyone of his men would have done under his command. Chief Wiz only followed the orders he was given by the City Manager, which certainly doesn't constitute kissing A55. Chief Wiz is doing great at BSO as a Commander and I'm sure he will move up the BSO ladder.[/quote:16wljml5]

He already has.

10-30-2007, 08:20 AM
[quote="INSURER":ll4qx1dk][quote="Kodak Moments":ll4qx1dk]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:ll4qx1dk]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:ll4qx1dk]

Okay. Let's look at this case. In order not to prosecute, you have to have a SUSPECT. Look at the follow up reports done by the D.B., their were no SUSPECTS developed so who were you going to not prosecute, a ghost? If you were a real cop you would know that.The crime scene was a mess because of the filthy work areas and not much could be processed. I was their, were you? Look at the City Charter, the only one who could not prosecute were the CITY MANAGER or DAVE ARCHAKI, as the Dept Director as it was their work areas and still are. Look at the supoena book. When a park is vandalized, who prosecutes and gets a supoena from the State Attorney, the PARKS or LEISURE SERVICES DEPT DIRECTOR . So how can you say the x chief was told by the city manager not to prosecute. The x chief had no legal standing in any prosecution that was developed. And if he were a kiss ass instead of the one who stood up for us and the department, maybe he would still be their. And come to think of it, didn't Dave Archaki just retire and get re-hired back by the city and the city manager and get over 100k a year. So if you want to talk kiss ass look in another direction. Because when I pull into the compound, and I see a HR director with a new dodge charger and the admin sgt with the suck up truck, all I think of is kiss ass with lips attached to the roids. Otherwise keep your bogus posts to yourself.

10-30-2007, 10:48 AM
[quote="Water Works":3qmctkfv][quote="INSURER":3qmctkfv][quote="Kodak Moments":3qmctkfv]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:3qmctkfv]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:3qmctkfv]

Okay. Let's look at this case. In order not to prosecute, you have to have a SUSPECT. Look at the follow up reports done by the D.B., their were no SUSPECTS developed so who were you going to not prosecute, a ghost? If you were a real cop you would know that.The crime scene was a mess because of the filthy work areas and not much could be processed. I was their, were you? Look at the City Charter, the only one who could not prosecute were the CITY MANAGER or DAVE ARCHAKI, as the Dept Director as it was their work areas and still are. Look at the supoena book. When a park is vandalized, who prosecutes and gets a supoena from the State Attorney, the PARKS or LEISURE SERVICES DEPT DIRECTOR . So how can you say the x chief was told by the city manager not to prosecute. The x chief had no legal standing in any prosecution that was developed. And if he were a kiss ass instead of the one who stood up for us and the department, maybe he would still be their. And come to think of it, didn't Dave Archaki just retire and get re-hired back by the city and the city manager and get over 100k a year. So if you want to talk kiss ass look in another direction. Because when I pull into the compound, and I see a HR director with a new dodge charger and the admin sgt with the suck up truck, all I think of is kiss ass with lips attached to the roids. Otherwise keep your bogus posts to yourself.[/quote:3qmctkfv]If you were there post your name. Why don't you tell everybody that no one took finger prints and tell everyone how long this report sat on the chief's desk. If you had a brain you would know that the SA decides whether to prosecute. The truth hurts, stop fooling yourself.

10-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Sounds like x kilo is jealous. How come your "x"? Tell the truth!!

10-30-2007, 08:48 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Water Works":3vd6togs][quote="INSURER":3vd6togs][quote="Kodak Moments":3vd6togs]Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:3vd6togs]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:3vd6togs]

Okay. Let's look at this case. In order not to prosecute, you have to have a SUSPECT. Look at the follow up reports done by the D.B., their were no SUSPECTS developed so who were you going to not prosecute, a ghost? If you were a real cop you would know that.The crime scene was a mess because of the filthy work areas and not much could be processed. I was their, were you? Look at the City Charter, the only one who could not prosecute were the CITY MANAGER or DAVE ARCHAKI, as the Dept Director as it was their work areas and still are. Look at the supoena book. When a park is vandalized, who prosecutes and gets a supoena from the State Attorney, the PARKS or LEISURE SERVICES DEPT DIRECTOR . So how can you say the x chief was told by the city manager not to prosecute. The x chief had no legal standing in any prosecution that was developed. And if he were a kiss ass instead of the one who stood up for us and the department, maybe he would still be their. And come to think of it, didn't Dave Archaki just retire and get re-hired back by the city and the city manager and get over 100k a year. So if you want to talk kiss ass look in another direction. Because when I pull into the compound, and I see a HR director with a new dodge charger and the admin sgt with the suck up truck, all I think of is kiss ass with lips attached to the roids. Otherwise keep your bogus posts to yourself.[/quote:3vd6togs]If you were there post your name. Why don't you tell everybody that no one took finger prints and tell everyone how long this report sat on the chief's desk. If you had a brain you would know that the SA decides whether to prosecute. The truth hurts, stop fooling yourself.[/quote:3vd6togs]

Typical Idiot,
X Kilo is right. The state attorney cant make a decision to prosecute or not to proseute if no suspect was developed or the case was not presented to them. Cant say about fingerprints as I wasnt there but in a garage or greasy scene it probably couldnt be processed. It could have been an inside type job and then the fingerprints, if lifted, woul be of little value. I dont have a copy of the report, but alot of people have acces to that site and other things have happened over there.
Why does X kilo have to post his name? Does any one here post their name? Why dont you post your name typical idiot if you feel that strongly? You wont though.

10-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Another typical excuse from the oh so over worked super busy detective bureau. The city manager told us not to pursue the case, give me a break how long did the case sit on the chiefs desk? You glossed over that question. Denial is the first sign you have a problem.

10-30-2007, 09:26 PM
I heard the city manager told the detectives not to go after any murder supects or armed robbers. He also said they should not pursue pedophiles too.

10-31-2007, 03:41 AM
Another typical excuse from the oh so over worked super busy detective bureau. The city manager told us not to pursue the case, give me a break how long did the case sit on the chiefs desk? You glossed over that question. Denial is the first sign you have a problem.

Look at the original OR. It was given to the supervisor,double nickels the next working day & assigned. Look at the copies that went out.The only desk it sat on was Feinberg's because he was the city insurance risk advisor their was a big problem with paying this claim. He was belly aching in the DB for 2 weeks because of the circumstances involved and wanted an out but their was not one. Give us all a break, the city manager has never has the cahones to tell any of us not to investigate a crime. He is scared of his own shadow and clueless unless taken by the hand by Mayor Newton and told what to do and what to say.And if he did say not to investigate, would that be an obstruction of justice charge against him? Abuse of power. Hey Elizabeth or New Times, look into this.

11-01-2007, 03:39 AM

Look at the original OR. It was given to the supervisor,double nickels the next working day & assigned. Look at the copies that went out.The only desk it sat on was Feinberg's because he was the city insurance risk advisor their was a big problem with paying this claim. He was belly aching in the DB for 2 weeks because of the circumstances involved and wanted an out but their was not one. Give us all a break, the city manager has never has the cahones to tell any of us not to investigate a crime. He is scared of his own shadow and clueless unless taken by the hand by Mayor Newton and told what to do and what to say.And if he did say not to investigate, would that be an obstruction of justice charge against him? Abuse of power. Hey Elizabeth or New Times, look into this.

Did anyone hear what Hettie Kay's daughter did recently. The acorn does not fall from the tree.

11-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Do not tell me that she was arrested AGAIN????? Please tell me!!!!! It is unfortunate that she gets caught in everything she does, however, how many BAD checks did mommy write that she got away without prosecution and it was also funny about all the organizations that mommy was treasurer and the money disappeared.

Oh, by the way, how is your boyfriend, Did he meet the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus yet??? I hear Jenny Craig has a half price sale. You may want to consider.

11-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Do not tell me that she was arrested AGAIN????? Please tell me!!!!! It is unfortunate that she gets caught in everything she does, however, how many BAD checks did mommy write that she got away without prosecution and it was also funny about all the organizations that mommy was treasurer and the money disappeared.

Oh, by the way, how is your boyfriend, Did he meet the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus yet??? I hear Jenny Craig has a half price sale. You may want to consider.

The daughter has a very bad problem/habit. Wonder if it runs in the family?

11-03-2007, 04:11 AM

The daughter has a very bad problem/habit. Wonder if it runs in the family?

This whole family has big problems.Check her history with the telephone company and the settlement agreement when she was terminated. Why was she shipped over from the water desk to the pd where she handled the money or water bill payments back in 87?Wonder why after she arrived at the pd desk in 88, no cash bonds were handled? Check the arrest records of her kid. youza!

11-03-2007, 12:48 PM
"This whole family has big problems.Check her history with the telephone company and the settlement agreement when she was terminated. Why was she shipped over from the water desk to the pd where she handled the money or water bill payments back in 87?Wonder why after she arrived at the pd desk in 88, no cash bonds were handled? Check the arrest records of her kid. youza!"

DOMINIC, YOU ARE SUCH A JERK! I'M SURE YOU'D LIKE IT IF WE POSTED THIS CRAP ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

11-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Dominic is not the only one, most of these comments come from the veteran officers that are still here because they cant go anywhere else. You know like the ones who cant pass a test at BSO or anywhere else. They are just miserable, don't let them bother you. You should be revelling in their constant misery.

11-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Why don't you all confront each other about your issues and not on this site. Spineless .. totally spineless to say things on here and not be man or woman enough to say it to someones face. It's embarrassing sometimes to say I live in WM and that I actually pay your salaries. Alot of you seem like a bunch of whiney old cronies. Ones that couldn't make it in any other force had to come here and complain even more because you thought you were good enough for a real force but didn't have what it takes. Then there are the ones that left to find greener pastures but didn't like the smell of new grass. Things will change at WMPD if the residence have a say so. We need police officers not gossipy prima donnas.

11-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Dominic is not the only one, most of these comments come from the veteran officers that are still here because they cant go anywhere else. You know like the ones who cant pass a test at BSO or anywhere else. They are just miserable, don't let them bother you. You should be revelling in their constant misery.

Chief I thought you said NOBODY that still works here is posting. Which is it? Never mind. Nobody believes what you say anymore. Even the citizens that are tired of our posts are getting very tired of you!

11-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Why don't you all confront each other about your issues and not on this site. Spineless .. totally spineless to say things on here and not be man or woman enough to say it to someones face. It's embarrassing sometimes to say I live in WM and that I actually pay your salaries. Alot of you seem like a bunch of whiney old cronies. Ones that couldn't make it in any other force had to come here and complain even more because you thought you were good enough for a real force but didn't have what it takes. Then there are the ones that left to find greener pastures but didn't like the smell of new grass. Things will change at WMPD if the residence have a say so. We need police officers not gossipy prima donnas.

Hey taxpayer, why dont you just shut up and keep payin your taxes. YOU people are the ones that have let your commission / city manager / chief, slide on their handling of the PD. So do what you do best NOTHING. Unless you have the spine to call the mayor or city manager and demand change from the top. How can you expect us to behave the way you want when our leaders (WHO SERVE AT YOUR PLEASURE) behave no better.
So just enjoy the reading, pay those taxes and butt out....OR....actually do something! My guess...you'll do nothing.

11-03-2007, 05:08 PM

Chief I thought you said NOBODY that still works here is posting. Which is it? Never mind. Nobody believes what you say anymore. Even the citizens that are tired of our posts are getting very tired of you!

This is not from the chief just someone in the know. I love that you guys are miserable HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Just keep coming to your job everyday being miserable, you can't do anything about it you bunch of losers, it's so great hahahahaha!!! It must awful knowing that you can even be happy coming to work.

11-03-2007, 06:21 PM

This is not from the chief just someone in the know. I love that you guys are miserable HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Just keep coming to your job everyday being miserable, you can't do anything about it you bunch of losers, it's so great hahahahaha!!! It must awful knowing that you can even be happy coming to work.

I think its cool that you dont stutter when you type. Oh by the way, can you see if someone is selling a LIFE on ebay? I'll buy it for you if I can afford it on my salary. Say hi to taco boy for me.

11-04-2007, 02:33 AM

Yes sir. Man did RP make a very bad impression at the halloween festival. Several citizens questioned why he was not in costume and his response was, because I AM THE CHIEF. That is why he has lost the respect of his agency and the community. He can bull.... the council and the rejects he has hired from other pd's but he is in a deep spiral downward.

11-04-2007, 03:09 AM
[quote="Balding exK9":16husr6y]Dominic is not the only one, most of these comments come from the veteran officers that are still here because they cant go anywhere else. You know like the ones who cant pass a test at BSO or anywhere else. They are just miserable, don't let them bother you. You should be revelling in their constant misery.

Yes sir. Man did RP make a very bad impression at the halloween festival. Several citizens questioned why he was not in costume and his response was, because I AM THE CHIEF. That is why he has lost the respect of his agency and the community. He can bull.... the council and the rejects he has hired from other pd's but he is in a deep spiral downward.[/quote:16husr6y]

RP was in costume. You mean to tell me that you did not recognize him. He was dressed up as a police chief. Wow, is that far fetched or what?????

11-05-2007, 05:08 AM

Good post. Lets address this. Actually the ones who could not make another force are NOW being hired at the City of Wilton Manors private security force. I would ask that every tax payer do a public records request and look at the background investigations on the new hire CERTIFIED police officers that we have to work with.I cringe every time I have to call for a back up and get a perez hire.Scary. Sad very sad.And if you want to talk spineless lets talk about the city manager joe gallegos,mayor, scott newton and city commissioner joe angelo, craig sherritt, gary renick and ted galatis.They caused this whole problem and then stuck their head in the sand when the PD self destructed. And you know what, we have confronted each other but get NO BACKING from the police administration because they play favorites and are vindictive. Before we could talk to each other but that time is long gone. Now we have to watch our back because of the daggers that are thrown by Chief RP and his henchmen & henchwoman. Thank you very much for paying my salary because I will do the least possible every day I can until the spineless city manager corrects the situation and gets rid of the hostile work enviroment I work in. You will hear that phrase a lot in the near future. Check Ezrols City Attorney report.And you are lucky you have the cronies because they are the only ones holding the police department together right now. The real force is long gone. Check the perez letters of understanding. Who do you have for marine patrol, swat, dive team, hostige negociationsand motorcycle patrol. Fort Lauderdale PD who supplied the manpower so the Halloween celebration could take place. How embarrassing is it that the city sponsors a major event and has to call in another cities police department in to assure it takes place.And what will happen if they go green which is a possibility if you have read the Sun Sentinel recently. Who does your homicide investigations and traffic homicide investigations. I am guessing BSO who has county wide jurisdiction, which I presume you mean is the greener side. So please tell me now how do you have a real force?

11-06-2007, 03:15 AM
READ THIS POST FROM FLPD FORUM. ANYTHING SOUND FAMILIAR?????

When I started here at FLPD almost 10 years ago, We were the elite agency in South Florida and dare I say all Florida. Technology: We had none; Take Home Cars: We had none; In car computers: well, remember the FORTE?. Our equipment sucked and our police cars were rat nests. And you know what? No one cared! Our pay was tops, our details (which still are) were the greatest around town, and your boss came in every day and told you to kick ass and take names.
On FTO, you were taught not to take crap from anyone. With our own jail, everyone was fair game. Other agencies knew that if Fort Lauderdale arrived on scene, the job was getting done, one way or another. In the academy, I remember the instructors always saying, "there's this way of doing things, and then there's the Fort Lauderdale way of doing things". We were proud of that and others looked up to us. Arrestees would beg you to charge them state statute and not city ordinance because of the time they would have to do in our jail. Bad guys feared us and feared our jail. The brass, for the most part, left you alone. I have vivid memories of Sgt Kridos yelling at someone on the phone who complained on me, instead of quivering and capitulating like a coward as some Sgts do today. Your Sgts looked out for you. Stats? Yeah, they mattered, but there was not the obsession as there is today.
This department, in the short time I have been here, has done a 180-degree turn, in the wrong direction. It's all about leadership, or lack thereof. Bottom line is, we have no leadership at this agency. There are very few people, Captains and above, who I would rally around and follow into battle. Capt Peney in one, but I am hard pressed to find another. Instead of positive motivation, the current brass motivates by intimidation and threats of discipline. This is no way to motivate. Reckless investigations are rampant and the abuse of power is overwhelming. It has obviously become apparent to many that the only way to get ahead in this department is to prove your ability to massively hand down discipline. How is it that supposed leaders don’t understand this? Is it that complicated? Do I need to make a graph, because I know they understand those?
When you compile this with the city’s inexcusable treatment of its officers from furlough days to fraudulent terminations, you have the likes of a mutiny on your hands. What has happened to this place? What makes city officials lie about one of the finest officers this place has in Officer Hoffman? What makes fellow brothers and sisters turn on their own in the case of Sgt Suess? Unfortunately, I don’t have the answer. It is a systematic abuse of power and a cultivated culture of back stabbing nurtured from the top down. For those that say, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to take a test to quit? Well, you’re right. I don’t have to stay. With a college degree, obtained before I became a cop from a real University, and my experience here, getting another job in the public or private sector wouldn’t be a stretch for me. So don’t throw that crap around my direction! I stay because of the great friends I have made, the comradery you can get nowhere else, and the fact that I truly like being a cop. And for those who say that work is not supposed to be fun? GET REAL! Work for me used to be very fun and to some extent still is. Are there those people out there forced to work a job they hate each and every day? You bet. Fortunately and luckily for me, I am not one of those people. I have options so you can keep that crap too!
When it comes to this contract, I am more optimistic now than before. I have been very impressed and encouraged by the strong turnout and support our members have given. We, for the first time in a long time, are united. Our executive board is outstanding and is ready to take this fight to the tyrants. The city should be scared because this time, we’re not backing down! And when this contract fight is over and we have prevailed, we will turn our sights on this administration and this city management. The days of this vial totalitarian dictatorship will eventually come to an end. As one of my favorite detectives says, “The White Plains Mafia” must be defeated. Those administrators who have sworn their allegiance to this group of thugs will find themselves isolated, with no bridge left standing behind them. Choose your side now because a war is brewing!

11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
READ THIS POST FROM FLPD FORUM. ANYTHING SOUND FAMILIAR?????

When I started here at FLPD almost 10 years ago, We were the elite agency in South Florida and dare I say all Florida. Technology: We had none; Take Home Cars: We had none; In car computers: well, remember the FORTE?. Our equipment sucked and our police cars were rat nests. And you know what? No one cared! Our pay was tops, our details (which still are) were the greatest around town, and your boss came in every day and told you to kick ass and take names.
On FTO, you were taught not to take crap from anyone. With our own jail, everyone was fair game. Other agencies knew that if Fort Lauderdale arrived on scene, the job was getting done, one way or another. In the academy, I remember the instructors always saying, "there's this way of doing things, and then there's the Fort Lauderdale way of doing things". We were proud of that and others looked up to us. Arrestees would beg you to charge them state statute and not city ordinance because of the time they would have to do in our jail. Bad guys feared us and feared our jail. The brass, for the most part, left you alone. I have vivid memories of Sgt Kridos yelling at someone on the phone who complained on me, instead of quivering and capitulating like a coward as some Sgts do today. Your Sgts looked out for you. Stats? Yeah, they mattered, but there was not the obsession as there is today.
This department, in the short time I have been here, has done a 180-degree turn, in the wrong direction. It's all about leadership, or lack thereof. Bottom line is, we have no leadership at this agency. There are very few people, Captains and above, who I would rally around and follow into battle. Capt Peney in one, but I am hard pressed to find another. Instead of positive motivation, the current brass motivates by intimidation and threats of discipline. This is no way to motivate. Reckless investigations are rampant and the abuse of power is overwhelming. It has obviously become apparent to many that the only way to get ahead in this department is to prove your ability to massively hand down discipline. How is it that supposed leaders don’t understand this? Is it that complicated? Do I need to make a graph, because I know they understand those?
When you compile this with the city’s inexcusable treatment of its officers from furlough days to fraudulent terminations, you have the likes of a mutiny on your hands. What has happened to this place? What makes city officials lie about one of the finest officers this place has in Officer Hoffman? What makes fellow brothers and sisters turn on their own in the case of Sgt Suess? Unfortunately, I don’t have the answer. It is a systematic abuse of power and a cultivated culture of back stabbing nurtured from the top down. For those that say, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to take a test to quit? Well, you’re right. I don’t have to stay. With a college degree, obtained before I became a cop from a real University, and my experience here, getting another job in the public or private sector wouldn’t be a stretch for me. So don’t throw that crap around my direction! I stay because of the great friends I have made, the comradery you can get nowhere else, and the fact that I truly like being a cop. And for those who say that work is not supposed to be fun? GET REAL! Work for me used to be very fun and to some extent still is. Are there those people out there forced to work a job they hate each and every day? You bet. Fortunately and luckily for me, I am not one of those people. I have options so you can keep that crap too!
When it comes to this contract, I am more optimistic now than before. I have been very impressed and encouraged by the strong turnout and support our members have given. We, for the first time in a long time, are united. Our executive board is outstanding and is ready to take this fight to the tyrants. The city should be scared because this time, we’re not backing down! And when this contract fight is over and we have prevailed, we will turn our sights on this administration and this city management. The days of this vial totalitarian dictatorship will eventually come to an end. As one of my favorite detectives says, “The White Plains Mafia” must be defeated. Those administrators who have sworn their allegiance to this group of thugs will find themselves isolated, with no bridge left standing behind them. Choose your side now because a war is brewing!

What was your City Council thinking when they brought in perez & seibert. They were part of a huge leadership problen at our PD. Reading these threads , all they have done is brought that dictatorship mindset from a large pd to a small one. They are followers, not leaders. And they were part of the " White Plains Mafia" from the beginning trying to backstab any person they could to get ahead. In the end their stupidity held them back as it should have because they were not the brightest lights in a large sea of light bulbs.Call Jack L if you have ANY doubt how destructive they can be. Lucky you do not have to deal with the third thug, cameron, but that is a whole different story.

11-06-2007, 10:54 PM
FLPD are you refering to Phil Cameron?